KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Champion of the Universe VS Superman

Champion of the Universe VS Superman
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Well then, I didn't "story tell." I was under the assumption that she had the dragon.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 06:45 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

She lost the Dragon 20 years ago. Although she rarely pops up nowadays.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 06:47 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Dragon of the Moon....Moondragon.

Yeah, I guess she isn't.

Remember? She became Moondragon after absorbing the Dragon of the Moon. It still took quite some will power for her to subdue it.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 06:48 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

pyslocke will kick superman a$$ and she is a ninja with telepath psi blade

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 06:48 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Heh.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 06:49 AM
Cosmic Cube

20 YEARS AGO!? What issue #?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 06:49 AM
the Darkone

she's back she is lastest uncanny xmen issue last month issue

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 06:50 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Originally posted by Draco69
I meant the Quantam Bands. Sorry. Too many bands in the Marvel Universe. Quasar cannot fly at lightspeed on Earth. The Quantum Bands restrict such actions.

There's no such restriction on the Q-bands. Quasar just chooses not to because it messes with the atmosphere. At his normal supersonic flight speed, Ikaris was able to keep up with him but he once increased his speed, due to an emergency, and Ikaris was left wondering where Quasar went.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:31 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Quasar files at warp speed

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 05:03 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
20 YEARS AGO!? What issue #?

Defenders Vol. 1 #145 & 151-152 1983-1986

That's more than twenty years actually.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 05:11 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by the Darkone
pyslocke will kick superman a$$ and she is a ninja with telepath psi blade

Insane.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 05:11 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Quasar files at warp speed

In space he does. Not on Earth because of the aftereffects of moving at such speeds.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 05:12 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

i agree i think hero's don't use warp speed because it can have effect on the planet itself.

and it's much easilier in space since there is very little forces limiting your speed.

does Quasar open portals when he is beyond light speed??

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 05:15 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Let's stop the BS Champion will win end of story. His strenght alone will crush superman and his invulnerability can be increase along with his strength and stamina with his cosmic powers, he will never get tired he is a machine a fighting machine. He is a elder he might be older than galactus himself and has learned over 100,000+ fighting styles during that time. He had destroyed planets all by himself and he can't die says death and the rest of the elders of the universe cursed by her.
I know everybody likes superman I do to, but let's face facts can superman die yes. Can champion die no. Is superman powerful hell no. is champion oh hell yes ask his victims or whats left of them if they can still with their jaw wired shut.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 05:19 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Champion that you mentioned would win. Champion as he is now would lose.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:21 PM
the Darkone

thanos couldn't beat the champion and the champion wasn't even wearing the damn gem. at all (thanos Quest: prelude to infinity gunlet)That shows how poerful he was thanos had use a forcefield bubble to stay away from him.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:49 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

And yet he lost terribly to She-Hulk and the Thing. Champion as he is now would lose. The Champion you mentioned would win.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:52 PM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

thanos couldn't beat the champion and the champion wasn't even wearing the damn gem. at all (thanos Quest: prelude to infinity gunlet)That shows how poerful he was thanos had use a forcefield bubble to stay away from him.

I think Champion was subconsciously using the gem because he in contact with it while fighting Thanos. When he smashed that planet during the fight with Thanos, he threw it at Thanos (after either removing it from his forehead or from his waistband, I don't remember) in exchange for transport.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 07:02 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Soo the conclusion is the original COTU that i specified would beat superman? I agree.
And like whats been said before the only reason She-Hulk won was he strength was magnified 5 times over, Champ was bored and wanted to lose, and he wasnt alowed to use any of his other powers.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 12:50 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote