KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Why does everyone hate T3???

DO YOU LOVE TERMINATOR?
This poll is closed.
yes i am totally hooked 21 72.41%
no i cant stand it it is sooooooo dead boring 1 3.45%
yeah its alright but it can get tedious afteer a while 3 10.34%
ive never seen it 4 13.79%
Total: 29 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Why does everyone hate T3???
Started by: GordonSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

That I can handle.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 02:14 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I got Castaway dvd for $4.00 yesterday.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 02:16 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

yeah? There's a place here where they sell a whole bunch of old videos and cds at really low prices. I have been meaning to get over there to look around, but they're closed everytime I get there. Tapes usually run for something like $3 and music casettes are fifty cents to a dollar. Nice place if I can ever get back over there!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 02:20 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Sometimes I to lazy to get up to even go to blockbuster which is only a block away.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 02:29 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Blockbuster here is usually crowded with parents and their children, and makes it difficult to get in and out what with the long lines and all!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 02:54 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Hell yeah and on weekends the line reaches back toward the back of the Store.But many places like West Coast video try to go head to head with Blockbuster but end up closing.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 02:59 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

There must be a lot of competition with Blockbuster. Around here there's a lot of movie stores:Hollywood Video, Target, the one in the mall, and two more I don't know the names of.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 03:05 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

The more there are the lower the prices.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 03:08 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

the terminator 1 and 2 were okay. but do they really need another one? it just seems like they are dragging on the story and it's not going to be great. i don't hate the movies. just been too long since the 1 and 2.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Apr 9th, 2003 01:30 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I see your point, but there is always some distance between these films. The Terminator was in 1984 or '85, and T2 was in 1991. So it's been just a few years longer than the gap between 1 and 2.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2003 01:40 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Correction: I just realised the time between 2 and 3 is TWICE the time between 1 and 2. Mathematical error!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2003 01:43 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I hope T3 is good 3 movies in a franchise hasn't been successful lately.Even in the action market.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2003 02:59 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

There's no way T3 can fail at the box office. It's got a built-in fan base, even if the last installment was twelve years ago! As for the absence of both James Cameron and Linda Hamilton, it's sad but at least we get another chance to see Arnold in action doing what he loves to do.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2003 01:28 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah he's been on a slump over the years in the box office.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2003 06:46 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yeah I think he did some bad movies like Eraser and The 6th Day. At least I thought they were bad. And what about True Lies?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2003 08:07 PM
RossBond

There's a new TV spot up at techcomforces.com

T3 Will Indeed kick ass!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2003 09:49 PM
RossBond is currently offline Click here to Send RossBond a Private Message Find more posts by RossBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Good news indeed,RossBond! I for one am absolutely excited they're actually releasing a third Terminator! But I have heard Eddie Furlong(the original John Connor in T2) will not be reprising his role as John Connor. They got someone else. And Clare Danes is playing his girlfriend or something. At least we can once again cheer Arnold along-once again he is the good guy here!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2003 01:32 AM
Julie
The Student

I haven't seen the first 2 I think I'll hold off seeing the new one...besides the trailer didn't make me "really" want to see T3

Old Post Apr 10th, 2003 04:07 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Ah, Terminator is cool.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2003 06:11 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

How can anybody not want to see that movie it's Arnold best.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2003 08:54 PM