KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lobo vs The MU!

Lobo vs The MU!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by black wolverine
no im not lobo lost to wolverine i got the comic wolverine beat him badly so how could lobo beat all those people and cant even beat wolverine
Find the comic where Lobo's looking for his legs with a skull full of bullets then.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 08:46 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

beating superman aint shit wolverine beat hulk and superman lost to hulk
wolverine still beat lobo so does all this realy matter and wolverine could beat lobo and he did so i ho just dont kno

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 08:53 PM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

beating superman aint shit wolverine beat hulk and superman lost to hulk
wolverine still beat lobo so does all this realy matter and wolverine could beat lobo and he did so i ho just dont kno

Shhh, be quite and let the adults finish their debate

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 08:55 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

ill beat yo ass

anyway lobo is not as good as u guys think

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:01 PM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

lobo is weak

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:02 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

You need to learn more about Lobo before you talk about him

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:05 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

anf how the hell would lobo get past juggernaut, hulk,ghost rider,spiderman,and colosus

and just juggernaut alone can beat that micheal jackson look alike and take him down

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:05 PM
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

i kno about lobo i told u guys already lobo lost to wolverine wolverine is like hulk is sences get better when he gets mad and get rage make him better than lobo

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:07 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

i kno about lobo i told u guys already lobo lost to wolverine wolverine is like hulk is sences get better when he gets mad and get rage make him better than lobo

Logan is in no way like the Hulk. His beserk rage might make him stronger but he doesn't get stronger the angrier he gets like Hulk. Plus he can't even lift a ton, and he's not exaclty fast enough to hit Lobo or strong enough to hurt Lobo. Even if he did somehow manage to cut Lobo it would just make two Lobo's, and then he'd be even more screwed. Lobo's healing factor also makes Logan's looks like child's play.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:10 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes he can wolverine is stronger than u guys think

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:13 PM
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

nope wolverines healing is better than lobos the healing is the movies is hecca slow for wolvie i got the comic lobo stabed wolverine and wolverine took out the hook and tackled him to the ground and sliced the shit out of him lobo was to hurt to continue the fight so lobo cant beat all those people

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:16 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

No he isn't. Logan isn't as strong as u think he is, and Lobo is a lot stronger then u think he is.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:16 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

nope wolverines healing is better than lobos the healing is the movies is hecca slow for wolvie i got the comic lobo stabed wolverine and wolverine took out the hook and tackled him to the ground and sliced the shit out of him lobo was to hurt to continue the fight so lobo cant beat all those people

Are you listening...Marvel vs DC comics are INVALID to use in fights. They were only fanbased, and the only reason Logan won was because ppl likes him better. In a true fight Logan would be destroyed.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:17 PM
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

nope it wasnt base on fans just on people that kno they comics and without the arguement

wolverine still beat lobo(i dont care if it was fanbased) its the truth just exept it its over wolverine still beat him and i kno how stronge lobo is he is way stronger than wolverine but all u guys care about isstrenght did u guys forget about wolverines claws already and a true fight aint all about strenght a true warrior such as myself knos that and u guys didnt say anything but strengh

wolverine beat him thats is no mo just exept it

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:23 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

nope it wasnt base on fans just on people that kno they comics and without the arguement

wolverine still beat lobo(i dont care if it was fanbased) its the truth just exept it its over wolverine still beat him and i kno how stronge lobo is he is way stronger than wolverine but all u guys care about isstrenght did u guys forget about wolverines claws already and a true fight aint all about strenght a true warrior such as myself knos that and u guys didnt say anything but strengh

No matter how many times Logan clawed him if it pierced his skin (Which I doubt cause Logan ain't got the force to I bet) He'd heal up fast, and any blood spilled would just end up another Lobo. Lobo is Stronger, Faster, Smarter, A whole lot better healing factor. All that makes Lobo the winner.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:27 PM
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

but wolverine still beat him he can fight better than lobo

u lobo fanboys like lobo to much accept it lobo lost to wolverine thats it
wolverine is the victor

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:38 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

U can't accept the fact the Marvel vs DC was just fanbased. Wolverine didn't win in a fight that was true. He hadn't of won if it hadn't of been Fanbased.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:42 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I propose that we all put blackwolverine on our ignore list. This will save us of his ignorance. I already have.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:09 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Im going to put a few examples of what Lobo has done against guys see superman can beat juggs so Lobo could to id think and Lobo got His entire body blown away and still grew it back and went back to fighting so what the **** is Logan gonna do to him? He had the penance stare used on Him once He fell down and then got up and told Ghost Rider thanks for misery in my life jerk even Galactus almost died from the panance stare He can beat hulk cause even Juggs and Superman almost beat Hulk The Avengers yeah right He'd probably nuke them all while they were asleep or something and Thor wouldnt stand a chance He gets ***** slaped by Thanos and Thanos is one of the guys one of the ONLY guys who is a match for Lobo.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:27 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I can assure you the first person who doesn't get taken out instantly will contact others when they realize how much of a beast Lobo is.

It'd probably end up just like all those episodes of everything where there's a villian so powerful that he/she threatens even the regular villians (Doom, Magneto, etc) and they team up and organize a plan to take Lobo out.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:55 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote