KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs the Ninja Turtles

Wolverine vs the Ninja Turtles
Started by: Mainstream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote: (post)
Originally posted by paeng
Wolverine vs Turtles this isn't a fair fight Wolverine is too powerful for the turtles.

List of what Wolverine can do
-Can slice through metal like butter
-Has an Indestructable skeleton
-Has regenerative abilities

The turtles does'nt have his powers I saw Wolverine got shot by a "shot gun" on the face he got sliced on the face by X-23 and he is still standing. Magneto ripped the bones out of Wolvey and he still survives. You name some turtle abilities that Wolverine cannot do or handle, Ok he has 1 weakness he cannot breakdance like Michael Angelo.

You're forgotting the main point.Magneto drop the Adamantium from his skeleton, and the process nearly kill Logan, he was lying on the ground.
Anyway the Turtles have serious chances of winning, after all they've faced superstrong beings, killers, conquerers, demigods, they aren't the idiots of the class.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 02:07 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Re: Wolverine vs the Ninja Turtles

Originally posted by Mainstream
Could Wolverine beat Leo, Raph, Don and Mikey all by himself..at the same time?

not a chance
espeacailly in a skate park

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 02:21 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by paeng
Wolverine vs Turtles this isn't a fair fight Wolverine is too powerful for the turtles.

List of what Wolverine can do
-Can slice through metal like butter
-Has an Indestructable skeleton
-Has regenerative abilities

The turtles does'nt have his powers I saw Wolverine got shot by a "shot gun" on the face he got sliced on the face by X-23 and he is still standing. Magneto ripped the bones out of Wolvey and he still survives. You name some turtle abilities that Wolverine cannot do or handle, Ok he has 1 weakness he cannot breakdance like Michael Angelo.
Those attacks weren't on the weak points of Wolverine's skeleton. And Wolverine probably would of died when Magneto poured the adamantium out of him if it wasn't for Jean.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 03:51 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 04:04 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

wolverine got downed by two sword plunges from gorgon. If the turtles his vital points and nerves, they can pull out a win. They're all roughly comparibale to snake eyes if not more so. Wolverine isn't beating 4 snake eyes' the turtles could pull it off with teamwork. Without teamwork, splinter better find some new students.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:03 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

There is no way the turtles would be able to stand up against Wolverines fighting tactics. It is just to brutal for the turtles to defend against for very long. There is no way Leo or raph would touch wolverine with their weapons. Wolverine can out maneuver the silver samurai. Wolverines adamantium is to much of a devastating factor here. Wolverine fights hard and fast. The turtles cant exactly defend hard and fast when dealing with adamantium and a barrage of tactics from an uncontrolled fighting style. The turtles have about top human strength, even in the comics. Wolverine is at peak human conditioning, and possess superb endurance along with his healing factor. Turtles have far to little in there arsenal.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:39 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paeng

I'll tell it again this isn't a Fair Fight

Wolverine can survive anything that the Turtles will do to him even if they stab him with a sword on the face. Now Turtlefans can the Turtle survive that massacre.

Wolverine once took down the Alpha Flight. Now you tell me Turtlefans if the Turtles can take down Alpha Flight.

I've seen Wolverine battles many villains with Guns and Swords and he just slices their hands off.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 02:02 AM
paeng is currently offline Click here to Send paeng a Private Message Find more posts by paeng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

dat is true wolverine does fight da hulk alot

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 03:09 AM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

argggg how many tmnt comics have you guys read? when wolverine is faced with decent ninjas (not those hand bums) he has a really tough time with them. look at his fight with shingin. look at his short bout with iron fist. He'll be dealing with four suberbly trained ninjas. Yeah he's a dangerous guy, but so are the turtles. As a team he won't be able to hold up to them.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 08:08 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Originally posted by Mainstream
I'm hoping not Leo and Donny.

why don't you like raph and mikey
mainstream

quote:
espeacailly in a skate park

an image that I drew to go with that line

Attachment: skateboardingmikey.gif
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 11:44 AM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paeng

What I'm just saying is the Turtles will fight Wolvie at what his good at, It means "HAND TO HAND COMBAT" how can the Turtles beat him. All of the Turtles Weapons can be sliced by Wolverine.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 06:24 AM
paeng is currently offline Click here to Send paeng a Private Message Find more posts by paeng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paeng

And after Wolverine is done he can make Turtle Soup, Fried Turtle or whatever recipe you got there to make delicious food for DINNER.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 06:26 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I wouldn't compare Shingan to the Turtles, Wolverine said Shingan could kill a Water Buffalo with a single slap! He'd kick the Turtles asses as well.

Wolverine was beating down that Iron Fist Plus guy who schooled Iron Fist in the Wolverine/Iron Fist mini... besides that issue where Iron Fist tossed Wolverine out the window was crap. He was only Wolverine in name and totally out of character.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 06:33 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bowmen
Just another Canucklehead

Here’s one scenario. reading

Attachment: tmntw.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 03:41 PM
Bowmen is currently offline Click here to Send Bowmen a Private Message Find more posts by Bowmen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I still believe in Turtle power!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 03:42 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Donatello and michaelagelo go down first.
Rachael and leonardo put up a good fight, but they get put down too.
Master splinter will put up the best fight, but Logan will out manuever him with speed attacks and slice him up.
Wolverine wins.
cool

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 04:48 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

you will forget that statement.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:15 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Damn MIB... always trying to makes sure we don't know the trueth

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:19 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Mikey: dude we could like totally beat a little hairy dude with claws.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:20 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by jplatinum
Donatello and michaelagelo go down first.
Rachael and leonardo put up a good fight, but they get put down too.
Master splinter will put up the best fight, but Logan will out manuever him with speed attacks and slice him up.
Wolverine wins.
cool

Few flaws in that. If anybody would go down it be Donny, and Raph.

Mikey is agile enough to stay away from Logan, and keep wacking him with his chucks.

Leo is a better fighter then the rest but his sword will be useless to block with so he'll have to dodge also but he can, and keep throwing shurikens, and stuff at him if his swords do get sliced.

Donny is more focused on being smart then training so he's not as good, and Raph..well he's got to much anger, and charges in.

Splinter could kick all four turtles butts, and then kick Logan's....if he wasn't dead at the time from old age in the comics.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 07:00 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote