KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » New Excerpts *Beware Big Spoilers of Rebel Stand*

New Excerpts *Beware Big Spoilers of Rebel Stand*
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

These kids are psycho's

Old Post May 1st, 2002 10:00 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

smile they're probably just excited to get to exhaust "uncle Lance"

Old Post May 2nd, 2002 09:34 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

You'd think.

But then they are good at times...especially when they walk on my back to pop it and then scratch it.

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 12:17 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

ha that's one way to get a free massage wink .....BTW Rebel stand to come out very soon

Old Post May 9th, 2002 10:06 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Good good good.

It will be good. I have a feeling.

Old Post May 9th, 2002 11:14 PM
Julie
The Student

good wink .....I tend to think that it'll be good too, unfortunately I won't be reading it until several days after it is released...b/c I'll be out of the country at the time.....oh well....that'll be one of the first things I do when I get back.....

Old Post May 12th, 2002 03:40 AM
LanceWindu

Why not get it before you leave and read it while going and coming from where you'll be at?

Old Post May 12th, 2002 03:58 AM
Julie
The Student

Rebel Stand comes out on May, 28, 2002.....but my trip to the Dominican Republic is May25th to June 2nd......therefore I am away when the book releases.....I guess it's not that bad thoug...I'll buy the book from Wal Mart (cheaper than Borders) when I see Attack of the Clones with my parents after the trip.....Wal mart is next to the Movies so I can do both on the same outing wink

Old Post May 12th, 2002 04:14 AM
LanceWindu

That's good. Save gas money.

Old Post May 12th, 2002 06:12 PM
Julie
The Student

Saving money is always good.....it leave more money to buy lightsabers, blasters, and action figures....not to mention a little Star Wars series known as NJO wink

Old Post May 13th, 2002 02:55 AM
LanceWindu

Not just that but more money to go see AOTC again and again.

Old Post May 13th, 2002 03:06 AM
Julie
The Student

true....what if I just went to the theatre and saw the movie 3 times straight...that way I wouldn't waste any gas at all wink

Old Post May 13th, 2002 03:08 AM
LanceWindu

That's one way to do it. But would you want to wait in line all over again?

Old Post May 13th, 2002 03:09 AM
Julie
The Student

hmmm that would be no fun....you can buy tickets for all three shows and then just hand them in ....I don't know why someone would want to see the movie that many times in a row.....if you see it several times over several days you have more to look forward to

Old Post May 13th, 2002 03:12 AM
LanceWindu

Once a night is enough, you don't want to over stimulate yourself.

Old Post May 13th, 2002 03:16 AM
Julie
The Student

right I might get a heartattack from too much excitement.... wink j/k

Old Post May 13th, 2002 03:22 AM
LanceWindu

Not just that but you might get bored with it real fast.

Old Post May 13th, 2002 03:26 AM
Julie
The Student

eek! bored with Star Wars...not very likely, but then again I have no intentions of watching the movie several times in a row...so it's a moot point.
I might watch it a few days in a row, but I haven't got the time or the money to spend my whole day at a movie theatre.

Old Post May 13th, 2002 03:28 AM
LanceWindu

I'm going to be going within the next week and then I'll wait a few more days, so I can register everything in my small brain, before going again.

Old Post May 13th, 2002 03:33 AM
REXXXX
Networking

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Yeah, because I haven't been able to find a RS excerpt yet.

You don't have any quotes from Rogue Squadron? wink

Old Post May 15th, 2002 02:25 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote