KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Humans having sex with animals?

Humans having sex with animals?
Started by: AdventChild

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 27 28 [29]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alltoomany

it stills happens in this world.. I read a while ago that a Queen use to have sex with her horse

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 11:58 AM
alltoomany is currently offline Click here to Send alltoomany a Private Message Find more posts by alltoomany Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by alltoomany
it stills happens in this world.. I read a while ago that a Queen use to have sex with her horse
Cathy. The horse was high and she had to get off it.

Wait, reverse those last three words.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 12:46 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

If donkeys can have sex with horses, I don't see why Cathy can't.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 01:13 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

That is just plain wrong.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 02:32 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by alltoomany

Probably just a rumor spread by her enemies. Probably.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 04:29 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Chuck Norris~

I've seen videos of women doing horses. The amount of semen is absolutely astounding. I thought the woman would drown.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 08:18 PM
~Chuck Norris~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Chuck Norris~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Chuck Norris~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

LOL.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2011 04:16 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Piggott
Sith Acolyte

Originally posted by ~Chuck Norris~
I've seen videos of women doing horses. The amount of semen is absolutely astounding. I thought the woman would drown.

Yea my friend showed me that when I lived in a dorm. The horse splooshed all over the chicks face, and I was just thinking why would someone want to have sex with an animal? Like is someone that desperate or do people actually find the animal attractive?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2011 09:00 AM
Darth Piggott is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Piggott a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Piggott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Good times, good times.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2011 09:59 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Chuck Norris~

Originally posted by Darth Piggott
Yea my friend showed me that when I lived in a dorm. The horse splooshed all over the chicks face, and I was just thinking why would someone want to have sex with an animal? Like is someone that desperate or do people actually find the animal attractive?

Yes, exactly. And to...to...fellate the animal in question to begin with. Astoundingly disgusting.

Right...haha. "Damn, that stallion is FINE! Check out the mane on that guy. And I bet he's hung like a.......oh, yeah...right."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2011 03:25 PM
~Chuck Norris~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Chuck Norris~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Chuck Norris~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Darth Piggott

Originally posted by ~Chuck Norris~
Yes, exactly. And to...to...fellate the animal in question to begin with. Astoundingly disgusting.

Right...haha. "Damn, that stallion is FINE! Check out the mane on that guy. And I bet he's hung like a.......oh, yeah...right."

Yet there you both were, stroking to Seabiscuit.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 15th, 2011 05:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deja~vu
Dreamer

lol

Old Post Feb 15th, 2011 06:23 PM
Deja~vu is currently offline Click here to Send Deja~vu a Private Message Find more posts by Deja~vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Chuck Norris~

Originally posted by Robtard

That ******* horse was ALL THAT.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2011 07:14 PM
Darth Piggott
Sith Acolyte

lol

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 08:38 AM
Darth Piggott is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Piggott a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Piggott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Robtard
What's wrong with that?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 09:17 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaaakillamike@$
Restricted

Account Restricted

@N1M@L$ r K1ND@ H()T

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 08:54 PM
aaaakillamike@$ is currently offline Click here to Send aaaakillamike@$ a Private Message Find more posts by aaaakillamike@$ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote