KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » What non-cosmic individual in Marvel or DC can kill a prep-timed Dr. Doom easily and

What non-cosmic individual in Marvel or DC can kill a prep-timed Dr. Doom easily and
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

One night at Tavern Doom...

Ungrateful commoner! Did you believe for one moment that you could partake of Doom's fermented grain beverages, consume his complimentary salted nuts, revel in the hospitality of his widescreen plasma TV, and then STIFF DOOM FOR THE TAB?

NOONE STIFFS DOOM!

(BLAST)

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 06:46 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Ultron
Count Nefaria
Sentry
Thor
Gilgamesh
Black Bolt

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 09:11 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BootlegBoys420

I Love The "Doom Can Switch Minds" Arguement... One Question... How Did The Thing Spank His Monkey A$$? If You Go Down To The Thing... The List Of Guys Youre Going Down Gets Really Long... Doom Fan Boys Sicken Me... I LOVE Dr. Doom... Hes My Favorite Marvel Character... But This Incessant "Doom Can Do This" And "That Wont Work On Doom" Makes Me Sick... NFL Superhero Can Take Doom!!! Kiteman Can Take Doom!!!! KRYPTO CAN TAKE DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 09:48 PM
BootlegBoys420 is currently offline Click here to Send BootlegBoys420 a Private Message Find more posts by BootlegBoys420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

refering to the ovoid mind switch Doom did not acquire that ability til after he was beaten by the thing...Doom has come a long way since those days.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:19 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BootlegBoys420
I Love The "Doom Can Switch Minds" Arguement... One Question... How Did The Thing Spank His Monkey A$$? If You Go Down To The Thing... The List Of Guys Youre Going Down Gets Really Long... Doom Fan Boys Sicken Me... I LOVE Dr. Doom... Hes My Favorite Marvel Character... But This Incessant "Doom Can Do This" And "That Wont Work On Doom" Makes Me Sick... NFL Superhero Can Take Doom!!! Kiteman Can Take Doom!!!! KRYPTO CAN TAKE DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL
Way to ignore the original question in it's entirety, and instead launch into a petty tirade against Doom and his followers.

The question isn't who can defeat Dr. Doom...it's who can defeat him while he is fully prepared. There is a world of difference.

Juggernaut is one guy, off the top of my head, who could probably do it. The High Evolutionary also comes to mind...as he was able to successfully fend off Apocalypse, (who appeared to be well prepped), with relative ease, and is probably an equal to Doom, intelligence-wise.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 08:45 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

BATMAN (with utility belt and his vast array of resources)

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:52 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Batman has no chance against Doom...not remotely...its funny u mention him on a thread that explicitely refers to Marvel characters...regardless...Im jus now reading the Doom mini series from a couple years ago...apparently Doom manifests some superhuman mental abilities in the series. Oh by the way, Doom would crush Batman's sorry ass.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 11:02 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

batman could beat anybody in marvel/dc given adequite prep time. Even TOAA or Yahweh

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 11:51 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote