KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » All Of Star Trek Vs All Of Star Wars

All Of Star Trek Vs All Of Star Wars
Started by: darthdumbledore

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jackstain
i know that watching it is the equivalent to watching grass grow....and that nothing ever cool happens on it ever, never in any way, ever. other than that, uh proffessor X ? mua hahaha! ST sucks! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

thats it? thats your argument?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:43 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

well u seem to be stumped, so i geuss i made a pretty compelling one....mua ha! duh dum, duh dum Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:45 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

well u seem to be stumped, so i geuss i made a pretty compelling one....mua ha! duh dum, duh dum Happy Dance

No, i was just disappointed... i thought you'd actually try to act like an adult... but hey, i was wrong...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:46 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh ya, ur a real mature adult......you go online to a star wars forum, and start arguments with people you dont know and never will. mmm, ya, ur mature as hell. Happy Dance and just for verification purposes, u did start the arguments, because i was just stating my opinion about star trek(cuz it blows) and u got ur panties in a bunch and started whinin' Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:53 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Destroyer
Dark Lord of the Sith

I hear that jackstain!!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:56 AM
Click here to Send Darth Destroyer a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Destroyer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

oh ya, ur a real mature adult......you go online to a star wars forum, and start arguments with people you dont know and never will. mmm, ya, ur mature as hell. Happy Dance and just for verification purposes, u did start the arguments, because i was just stating my opinion about star trek(cuz it blows) and u got ur panties in a bunch and started whinin' Happy Dance

No, i entered a debate... this is a star wars versus forum... or didnt you read that when you came in? that means not everyone will agree...

i'm obviously more mature than you seeing as i dont resort to gay jokes in almost every post in a futile attempt to piss my opponent off...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:56 AM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok now we are opponents? someone might be taking this a bit too seriously. lol, wow, so how long have you had all of that sand in ur vaGina? Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:58 AM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

here lemme strike for u.....

"uh er eh ugh, blah blah yada yada...configuration contemplation, therefore i concur, blah, u are futile, and insognificant...yada, blah suck, weiner lick"

using big words doesnt make u smart/funny/anything but annoying.

so do us all a favor and shut the piss up.
Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 04:00 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

ok now we are opponents? someone might be taking this a bit too seriously. lol, wow, so how long have you had all of that sand in ur vaGina? Happy Dance

No, you misunderstood me...

i don't consider you much of an opponent at all... i was just illustrating a point...

or didnt you get it?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 04:01 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

here lemme strike for u.....

"uh er eh ugh, blah blah yada yada...configuration contemplation, therefore i concur, blah, u are futile, and insognificant...yada, blah suck, weiner lick"

using big words doesnt make u smart/funny/anything but annoying.

so do us all a favor and shut the piss up.
Happy Dance

you should take your own advice...

your in a vs forum where debates take place... yet you seem to have forgotten the debate part...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 04:02 AM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

the fact that u considered the fact of having an "opponent" over the internet, is so lame, and stupid.....i mean, what would u be doing if u werent meeting ur future husband over the internet? or sitting at the ol' keyboard typing away, trying to win an endless argument with sum guy u dont and will never know........im not going to shut up, and u just seem to be getting more repetative and non-original by the minute, so shut up, change the subject,and move on with your sex-less, boring, uneventful, mediocre, computer-driven life. Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 04:05 AM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow, seems like i just won? go figure. Happy Dance laughing

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 04:07 AM
Darth Destroyer
Dark Lord of the Sith

Yeah jackstain looks that way to me.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 04:16 AM
Click here to Send Darth Destroyer a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Destroyer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

indeed, darth destroyer u are the man, and u can read, amazing....aparentely that guy cant.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 04:18 AM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

jackstain, i will totaly agree with you that Star Trek sucks

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 04:20 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

ha ha ha, i like u guys! and wuldnt u agree i won that argument?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 04:21 AM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

pr1983......consider yourself, SMITED!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 04:22 AM
darthdumbledore
Movie Buff 123

All you star wqars guys seem to be ganging up on the people that have actually watched both Star Trek and Star wars so Star Wars Sucks Because its got mark hamill one of the worst actors ever, the millienium falcon which looks disfigured and has to be hit to work you guys suck because i joined this too annoy all you complete jerks who are so obssesed with star wars you all probabaly have no friends and if you it will be some hairy disfigured chewbacca look alike just for novelty AND STAR TREK IS STILL THE BIGGEST CULT IN THE WORLD ACCORDING TO ITS MEMBERS OF WHICH THERE IS MORE THAN ALL U JERKS PUT TOGETHER

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:48 AM
Click here to Send darthdumbledore a Private Message Find more posts by darthdumbledore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthdumbledore
Movie Buff 123

And it seems neither of you can read because you speak stupidly oh wait sorry your from america that would xplain the big ganging up on one person because your not strong enough to argue maturely i mean i could put Star Wars VS Everythhing ever and you guys would be like oh my god star wars would so win wow yeah man cool dude you american jerks

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:52 AM
Click here to Send darthdumbledore a Private Message Find more posts by darthdumbledore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthdumbledore
Movie Buff 123

CYCLOPS YOU RULE AND YOUR FROM IRELAND ROCK ON

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:52 AM