KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » All Of Star Trek Vs All Of Star Wars

All Of Star Trek Vs All Of Star Wars
Started by: darthdumbledore

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yeah. They should use the replicator to make themselves some new uniforms, cuz when they see even a fraction of the Imperial fleet, they'll crap themselves.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 01:10 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi2187
tha l'il guy

Continuity seems to plague Star Trek's universe as well. In a 'TNG' episode called 'Relics', where the crew locates a lost-in-time Scotty. Scott says that even Kirk himself got the Enterprise out of mothballs to locate him, but a few years later, we see Kirk eating boulder on some distant planet.

Must be his long lost brother Jerry Kirk that Scotty was referring to. Yeah, that's the ticket...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 01:57 AM
Click here to Send jedi2187 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi2187 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevanVader

First of all...

Star Wars would kill Star Trek because the Star Trek people are communists.

But Star Wars isn't all that better. Its a theocracy based off of an eastern-religon-type "force".

But seriously, if you have all of Star Wars against all of Star Trek, Star Wars would lose. Why? Q.

Yes, Q is NOT omnipotent. In fact, I think I even heard this explained in Voyager...but Q is still extremely powerful. More powerful than the force, I'd say. Take a look at the difference:

Riker, a newbie with the power of the Q, teleports instantaneously, brings people back to life, and other such things. He also causes a boy to age into a man, a blind man to immediately see, and would have transformed a robot (Data) into a person.

That's not all. Q has created entire worlds, and fuctioning individuals (such as in the episode with Vash & Picard). He also turns people into dogs (like Crusher). He even threatens to destroy the Earth. He does everything, not by holding out his hands & breaking a sweat, but by snapping his fingers (or blinking).

What has the force done?

The force, conversely, lets people throw objects around, wield lightsabers, and shoot lightning. Even then, there seems to be a struggle involved. Darth Sidious, in Episode 3, gets charred when he uses lightning. In Episode 2, Yoda, supposedly this grand "master", struggles to lift a heavey object away from the wounded Obi Wan and Anakin. Q would have not had any trouble at all (he would have just blinked the object out of existance and Dooku, too).

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 04:46 PM
Click here to Send RevanVader a Private Message Find more posts by RevanVader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

I don't even care what your on about. Star Trek is horrid.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 04:50 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevanVader

I know.

I'm not arguing FOR Star Trek, I'm arguing AGAINST Star Wars.

If Q did not exist, Star Trek would lose. They are communists. Communists lose.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 04:50 PM
Click here to Send RevanVader a Private Message Find more posts by RevanVader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Hmm so the nice little Koreans are under control are they?

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 05:00 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Q also doesn't give a rat's ass about saving the Federation. I fail to see how he's a viable solution the curbstomping the ST crew will receive.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 05:09 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind Guardian
Restricted

Account Restricted

According to the policy of the forum moderator, shouldn't this thread violate the silly "Star Warz only" idea?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:21 AM
Click here to Send Blind Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Blind Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote