KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Thing Is Class 100?!

The Thing Is Class 100?!
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

um.... i think in a ff comic cause it happened in their tower but i'm not sure though i just know it happened though

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:05 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

WELL LIKE I SAID BEFORE IT WAS DEFINITELY JUST BAD WRITING

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:07 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

no offense but do you know anything about she-hulk?? well...... her strength was doubled and now she should be like 150 base strength and she is continually getting stronger. she beat someone called the champion when they didn't have some gem andshe arm wrestled hercules and let him win even though she wasn';t even trying. now she can't even control her strength and has to wear a special suit to contain it

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:12 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

DUDE NO, SHES NO STRONGER THAN EVER. I HAVE THE COMIC WERE SHE BEATS THE CHAMPION AND AFTERWARDS GLADIATOR SAYS THAT SHE STILL "ARE NOT IN YOUR COUSIN'S OR EVEN MY LEAGUE" AND SAYS SHE STILL HAS A LONG WAY TO GO TO BE ABLE TO HANG WITH THE BIG BOYS.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:16 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

SO NO, SHE HAS NOT EVER INCREASED HER STRENGTH, THE ONLY WAY HER STRENGTH CAN INCREASE IS BY WORKING OUT.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:17 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Sorry but i gotta support stormfront on this 1. Im not gonna repeat myself but if u wanna find out about how storng she hulk is then read my post in the how strong is she hulk thread. She did max out things limit wiv one arm and it was far from bad writing.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:17 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

YEA BUT WHEN WAS THIS?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:18 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

AND PLUS, I MAY NOT KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT SHE-HULK BUT, NO OFFENSE, U GUYS DONT KNOW ABOUT THE THING LIKE I DO, I HAVE LIKE ALMOST EVERY FF ISSUE EVER MADE.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:21 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

About 3 months ago in her own comic series its recent so if you're really that bothered then pick up a back issue where you'll see she-hulk humiliate your hero.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:21 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

DUDE, THE HULK CAN'T EVEN HUMILIATE THE THING, SURE HE CAN BEAT HIM BUT NOT HUMILIATE HIM, SO HOW COULD SHE-HULK!!!!!

NO LEAVE ME ALONE UNTIL U GO READ SOME FF ISSUES.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:23 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Thats a bit of a massive assumption to make isnt it? I dont ever recall debating wiv u before so how are you to know the depth of my knowledge or what i read. She hulk is now a lot stronger than thing, collossus, wonderman and hercules. Pick up the comic previously mentioned and find that out for yourself. Its in the comics its set in stone. If u hav any issues then write to marvel.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:24 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

I meant humiliate him by maxing out his limit with one arm. I never said once she could beat him because he holds his own against the hulk. But now in terms of strength she sh*ts on him. Simple as

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:26 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

I DONT LIKE SHE-HULK, SHES JUST A POORLY MADE CHARACTER IN MY OPINION SO CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT HER.

OH AND BY THE WAY IF IF DID MULTIPLY HOW DO U KNOW SHE'S NOT AT LIKE 300 AND THATS WHY SHE WAS ABLE TO HANDLE THE THING WITH ONE HAND? AND DO U KNOW FOR SURE IF THAT WAS THE THING'S LIMIT CUZ EVEN IF SHE-HULK IS STRONGER THE THING IS A MUCH BETTER FIGHTER.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:28 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

WELL I DONT CARE IF SHE-HULK IS STRONGER! I'M JUST HAPPY WITH THE THING BEING IN CLASS 100+ STRENGTH BECAUSE HE DESERVES IT, HE WAS MARVEL'S FIRST STRONGMAN, SO HE SHOULD BE IN CL 100+, WHICH HE IS NOW, AND THAT IS PROVEN IN FF VOL. 3 #58-59

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:30 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

BY MAXING OUT HIS LIMIT DO U MEAN THAT SHE-HULK ARM-WRESTLED THE THING AND THE THING USED 2 HANDS AND STILL COULDNT WIN OR DID SHE FIGHT HIM WITH ONE HAND?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:31 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

It was the things limit cos it happened at the FF's HQ and Reed was there and said it was the things maximum ever and the thing was there and said how humiliating it was. Especially cos she was a girl. I never said she would win in her fight cos yeah he is a better fighter and he holds his own against a lot stronger people. Its just that she is now far stronger than him now.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:34 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

so it was in arm wrestling? and the thing used 2 hands and she-hulk used one?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:36 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

She was finding out her new strength levels on this weight machine and because he used to be a little stronger than her they started her on his maximum he'd ever lifted and she did it with one arm quite comfortably

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:36 PM
Heracles

He means she lifted the Things max weight (as in tons) with one hand.

I think you will find that Namors a strong guy and an older character than the Thing....

When you say you have every issue of FF with Thing it do you have the first issue from the 60s cause you will be a rich man if you sell it......

And can you please ditch the caps lock!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:37 PM
Heracles is currently offline Click here to Send Heracles a Private Message Find more posts by Heracles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh, oh well, thats in a strength test, in a fight shed get her ass kicked

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:38 PM