KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » the stepford cuckoos

the stepford cuckoos
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

The stepford Cuckoos creep me out espeacailly with there rapid aging genes

Old Post May 14th, 2005 01:30 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

hydrokinesis: psionic generation and control of water

pyrokinesis: ditto for fire

electrokinesis: ditto for electricity

Old Post May 14th, 2005 06:36 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
i think it would be awsome if they each got indivudual psionis powers

phoebe-telekinesis

celeste-hydrokinesis

mindee-pyrokinesis

and due to their telepathy expanding they all get precognation during their sleep or something...idk but i think that they should each get a indivuaial psionic power to make them more unique

Legion.would.take.them.down.by.simply.blinking wink

~wickerman~

Old Post May 14th, 2005 06:54 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah hooray is right about those powers i mentioned

Old Post May 14th, 2005 07:18 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
hydrokinesis: psionic generation and control of water

pyrokinesis: ditto for fire

electrokinesis: ditto for electricity

so its basically like telekinesis for a specific element?

but anyway, I dont think the cuckoos should get powers like that, it'd be too much like the powerpuff girls. They should just be a hive mind like they are now.

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post May 14th, 2005 08:00 PM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

how is it like the powerpuff girls?? i think they should each get one indivudual psionic power. i didn't say those should be it but just something like that that way they are more powerful and more unique

Old Post May 14th, 2005 08:02 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

Originally posted by stormfront13
how is it like the powerpuff girls?? i think they should each get one indivudual psionic power. i didn't say those should be it but just something like that that way they are more powerful and more unique

I dunno... it just seems awfully powerpuffy big grin

like one had pyrokinesis and wore a red outfit... and one had hydro and wore blue... and one had electro and wore yellow or something...

Old Post May 14th, 2005 09:35 PM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well i never saw powerpuff so i wouldn't know lol. but i'm not saying those powers, but jus each one gets a separate indivudial psionic power, like telekinesis or something. or maybe marvel will create new powers for them. like all new psionic powers, just for them because they are the next generation of mutants

Old Post May 14th, 2005 09:38 PM
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

I dont think they should get telekinesis. Too many tele-everythings running around. Its funny how Emma had a random TK moment in Endsong when she shoves Cyclops away from Kitty. I think Pak just forgot that telekinesis and telepaths are different.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 09:58 PM
stormfront13

well once again telekinesis is just one example lol. i just think that they should get different psionic related powers

Old Post May 14th, 2005 10:38 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by FieryBalrog
I dont think they should get telekinesis. Too many tele-everythings running around. Its funny how Emma had a random TK moment in Endsong when she shoves Cyclops away from Kitty. I think Pak just forgot that telekinesis and telepaths are different.

I think it was more of telepathic blast. That or bad art inconsistency.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 10:48 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Random TK moment, lol. Cute.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 04:00 AM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

Celeste, Esme, Mindee, Phoebe, and Sophie Cuckoo; their names, when placed in alphabetical order, also denote their respective ages-- with Celeste being the first "born" and Sophie being the youngest.

Originally calling themselves the Five-in-One, with the death of Esme and Sophie the remaining sisters are now known as the Three-in-One.

Mutant Powers: The Cuckoos are a introduced as telepathic hive mind. Each of the girls is a powerful telepath, but their combined power is even greater than the sum of its parts. Though they most often function and act as one unit, they are indeed capable of thinking and operating individually.

When all five sisters were alive, Sophie was the dominant consciousness and often commanded the Cuckoos. However, as implied by Esme's actions, it is possible for another one of the Cuckoos to wrest control of the gestalt and perhaps even use the powers of all sisters without the consent and knowledge of the others. With the loss of Sophie and Esme, The Cuckoos are not as strong as they were with five.

The power level of the Cuckoos, in all of their incarnations, have been reported by many of the staff at Xavier's School to be extremely impressive and strong; these staff members include: Professor X, Jean Grey, Emma Frost, and Henry McCoy.

cool In New X-Men #154 (May 2004), Grant Morrison's last issue of New X-Men, the Stepford Cuckoos are identified as Weapon XIV (each girl being units 1 to 5, ordered alphabetically by their first names), the living weapon code between Weapon XIII cool

Pheonix Warsong promises to clear that last bit up (finally)

Pics for everyone....the original five in one

Attachment: nxm017.jpg
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

"In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 06:50 PM
Ryonslaught is currently offline Click here to Send Ryonslaught a Private Message Find more posts by Ryonslaught Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

Protected by frost

Attachment: nxm123-3.jpg
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

"In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 06:51 PM
Ryonslaught is currently offline Click here to Send Ryonslaught a Private Message Find more posts by Ryonslaught Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

death of a sister

Attachment: nxm137-6.jpg
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 06:52 PM
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

Betrayer of the flock meets her demise.....

Attachment: nxm150-3.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 07:00 PM
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

Future visions...

Attachment: nxm153-1.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 07:00 PM
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

Behold the three in one!

Attachment: phe5-2.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 07:13 PM
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

A firey Vision of things to come....

Attachment: pws002.jpg
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 07:16 PM
starlock
Team Authority

heres a little info,in the last xmen movie the three coukoos are seen in the hallway coming towards the camera but the main actors are kinda in the way,just thought i would add that lol,i listened to the commentary and thats how i found out,i dont really know much about them

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 03:20 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote