KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Storm

Wolverine vs Storm
Started by: Nataku8188

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

does he regularly?? it that what he primarily does?? most likely not so he shouldn't be able to do it in this fight

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 09:42 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

lol

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 09:48 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

what??

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 12:01 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
does he regularly?? it that what he primarily does?? most likely not so he shouldn't be able to do it in this fight

He says in the next issue he doesn't do it because his honor oath prevents him from doing so. In a fight like this he isn't going to follow that oath, Storm is done!

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:01 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Funniest. Thread. Evar.

BTW - It's not CrazySarah...it's Crazy4Sarah. It's likely a dude whose girlfriend is named Sarah, lol. Sorry GalacticStorm. I think there are still a couple of chicks here on the board...including the All Powerful Moderator.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:08 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

then your being biased twords storm. can you gice pictures because lasers coming out of wolverines ass is the stupidest thing i have ever hear- its a new low even for marvel

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:11 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

then your being biased twords storm. can you gice pictures because lasers coming out of wolverines ass is the stupidest thing i have ever hear- its a new low even for marvel

I'm not biased at all! She still has her insta-freezing powers. In Giant sized x-men 12 she flash freezes a small island where apoc and his horsemen are hiding, then the rest of the team moves in to take them out. Apoc was ready though, and he had a winter jacket.

She also has her precog powers she got from her witch mom. It lets her see events before they happen ,like a spider-sense.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:14 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

C'mon Stormfront...

How old are you?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:14 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

ok this will sound stupid considering i am a big fan but when did storm see the futuer?? she only saw her real mom as an adult once

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:19 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

ok this will sound stupid considering i am a big fan but when did storm see the futuer?? she only saw her real mom as an adult once

She doesn't see that far into the future, she just gets glimpses. It was in Marvel presents: X-men and the fantastic four. Storm, gambit, beast and nightcrawler were talking about their abilities with Reed and he asked Storm how she could keep up with all the stuff she does with tornados and things. She mentions that.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:22 AM
stormfront13

oh then that makes her alll the more powerful

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:07 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

But can she stand up to Wolverine? He's more durable, flies, and shoots lasers!

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:12 AM
stormfront13

i think she can. how well is that future thing??

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:13 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Sort of like a spider-sense, only a second or so.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:28 AM
stormfront13

then that gives her a big edge. she's powerful enough on her own but w/ the danger sence i say she wins

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:30 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Nataku8188
Sort of like a spider-sense, only a second or so.

stop it please...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 03:28 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

what?? we don't know what it is seeing as this is the first time it was mentioned(ever)

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:10 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Uhhh...Storm wins...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:34 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Oh it hurts me to see, that you let those two exellent characters have a fight! no

Nonetheless, the outcome seems pretty obvious to me.
Storm flies out of reach, generates a near-vacuum around my favourite clawswinger,
he suffocates(something his healingfactor can not compensate) - done!
sad

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:15 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

natuka you forgot about the nuclear missels stored in his chest and the eletromagnets conected to his claws see snikt 23#

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 09:22 PM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote