KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wolverine vs dark vader

wolverine vs dark vader
Started by: wolverex84

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I'm not afraid of dogs but I bet one could eat me to death.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:38 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I think he got picked up by a shiar cruiser before he left the atmosphere though

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Last edited by srankmissingnin on Apr 15th, 2005 at 10:41 PM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:38 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverex84

my vote is one wolverine, if light saver can't cut adamantium, then, wolverine wins, because he would just keep healing , and plus he is more experienced swordsman than any Jedi. all he has to do is to strike darth Vader just once, his life support system, and he is dead.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 02:04 AM
wolverex84 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverex84 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverex84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

If it doesn't cut admantium that doesn't stop cuts at the joints from dropping off his body and the like.

And he's not Hulk, his healing isn't that fast.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 02:21 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

okay, if we're going by comics/novels vader, vader wins pretty easily.

Now, if we're going by episode IV-VI vader, wolverine PROBABLY wins (i give him 7.5/10). If we're going by episode III vader... who we all know ends up killing pretty much... umm.... EVERYONE.... yeah, i'm going with him, but i dont want to make that one final till i see the movie (cant wait, its the only pg-13 movie in the whole series smile)

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 03:45 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

What we're the others rated?

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 02:55 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

PG

EDIT: and seeing as they rating system has become much more liberal over the past 20 years, that means it could even be an "R" if it was done back when the first were made.... so i'm hoping for a BIG difference.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 04:03 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

how small are you swanky tuna?
now a shark might be able to swallow me whole and i'm an average size person.
but a dog?
maybe if it picked at you long enough.

i don't see vader being a superior oppent to wolverine.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 11:04 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mr.smiley
how small are you swanky tuna?
now a shark might be able to swallow me whole and i'm an average size person.
but a dog?
maybe if it picked at you long enough.

i don't see vader being a superior oppent to wolverine.

I'm pretty big but when a dog goes after you, they can cause some massive damage. That's why I tackle every dog I see and stare it in the eye so it knows who's boss and don't jump me when I'm sleeping or something.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 12:01 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'm pretty big but when a dog goes after you, they can cause some massive damage. That's why I tackle every dog I see and stare it in the eye so it knows who's boss and don't jump me when I'm sleeping or something.

... I think I saw you in my neighbors yard yesterday

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 12:22 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

That terrier ain't got NOTHIN' on me.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 12:26 AM
wolverex84

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
If it doesn't cut admantium that doesn't stop cuts at the joints from dropping off his body and the like.

And he's not Hulk, his healing isn't that fast.

but what you don't get is that the adamantium is fused with his joints very fused, hardley any space, so even if the light saver gats to his joint, it would not be displaced, leaving an open space for him to srike darth vader

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 07:07 PM
wolverex84 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverex84 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverex84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

I'm pretty sure light sabers are described as cutting anything, and I can't think of any time they haven't, where adamantium has been cracked by Hulk. It was a small piece, but if it can be cracked, it can be broken. So I'd vote that stuff which cuts anything>ALMOST unbreakable metal. And don't lightsabers also require a constant channeling of the force, which is why the blades shrink sometimes? So pretty much all Jedis would have to have crazy concentration to fight with them. So catching Wolverine shouldn't be a problem.

And just as a side note, since when is Logan a better swordsman than any Jedi? Some of them are pretty freaking psycho, counting force augmented jumps and other acrobatics. I really don't care if wolv's a samurai, that doesn't make him god of the blades.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 07:34 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Light Sabees can't cut through anything, I don't know where this idea came from because to my recollection it has not only never been said but if it has it's been proven wrong. Fact Light Sabers can't cout through Cortosis Alloy, there is no arguing that it has been proven. No way in hell is a light saber cutting through adamantium. Light Sabers dont require any force abilities to use several none force users have light sabers taken from one of the many jedi they have killed in battle, and Luke had almost no force talent when he was besting Vader in a saber battle.

Wolverine was trained by Ogun, a guy who was Musashi's equal before he had trained for centuries. In a sword fight his skill would make any jedi shit them self.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 08:26 PM
Kontraz

light sabres can cut anything, so long as it doesnt have some sort of energy field.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 08:36 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Not only can they not cut Cortosis Alloy they dont even leave a mark on it.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 09:21 PM
Kontraz

where does it mention any of that...?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 10:16 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Comics, some Lizard Guys had some bow staffs that parries light sabers the guy says light sabers can't cut through Cortosis alloy then block the light saber with his bracer and it isn't even scuffed.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 10:21 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by wolverex84
but what you don't get is that the adamantium is fused with his joints very fused, hardley any space, so even if the light saver gats to his joint, it would not be displaced, leaving an open space for him to srike darth vader
If his joints were fused, he wouldn't be able to move. And if there's *any* space and the link is severed, the limb will fall.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 10:35 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

There are examples of people trying to rip Wolverine's arms off his body and failing because of adamantium and is skeleton is always seen as one peice. Obviously something keeps it intact dont see how anyone can argue that.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 10:42 PM