KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince come

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince come
Started by: The_Dark_Lord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

great! post more when u can

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:10 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Post more soon

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 11:36 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

wow! that was great! big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance when r u going to post more? i need to no wat happens smile

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 03:52 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Heres some more.
"Who knows what Harry"?Said Hermione her face changing as Harry looked at her.
"One of Voldemorts death eaters called Nott was spying on me for voldemort,and he herd me in my sleep,dreaming of you and then again he herd me talking to Hedwig that i had more feelings towards you than just friendship".Said Harry sweat pouring down his face.
"You were supposed to study Occlumency every time before you went to sleep now he said what exactly"?Asked Hermione panic in her voice.
"He knew i was in his head,i think he has known that i was in his head but did not speak to me until Nott had left the room,then he just started talking to me saying,i know you're there Harry and if you want your girlfriend to die then tell me who the Half Blood Prince is".Said Harry looking at Hermione in a panic as her face went as white as a ghost.
"Harry,i don't know who the Half Blood Prince is and i have not herd of any Half Blood Princes in any books i have read".Said Hermione.
"Well if i have to keep the one i love alive i will have to find out who the Half Blood Prince is".Said Harry,going red in the face as Hermione looked at him.
"You you love me do you"?Said Hermione.
"Yes i have loved you since i first laid my eyes on you".Said Harry.
"Well if i tell you something will you promise not to get angry"?Asked Hermione.
"Deepens what it is".Replied Harry.
"Please promise me Harry or i won't tell you"?Asked Hermione getting a bit angry.
"OK,so what is it"?Asked Harry.
"Ron kissed me yesterday".Said Hermione as she watched the colour drain out of Harrys face.
Not much hope it's alright.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:12 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

WOW! WHAT A SUPRISE! LOL !!its great post more soon

Triangle of luv

hope its R/HR

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:28 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

ron kissed hermione!!! wats harry goin to do? i love this story love lol

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:56 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Me too.write more

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 06:07 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

L8r cause i have been a dare devil today cause i just got my tongue pierced and it's swollen but it ain't soar.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 07:24 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

what?!

anyways post more soon

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 07:26 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Well just a little bit,i meant you can't feel it going in and after wards it gets swollen and soar.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:26 AM
Midnight109

some people never learn.....................*sighs*

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:35 PM
sugar&sweet

kool, lol y did u diecde to have ur tongue pierced?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:57 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

My mum is looking cooler than me she's got her tongue and her eye brow done when she came out the hospital and i only have my tongue done. embarrasment

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 04:06 PM
hpfanatic99

when r u going to post

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:16 PM
hpfanatic99 is currently offline Click here to Send hpfanatic99 a Private Message Find more posts by hpfanatic99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

sweet....i dont want to get my tongue or brow periced but i do want my ear pierced on the top of my right ear though ...did it hurt? anyways post more!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:17 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Na but it hurts now.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 08:13 AM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

A little bit more.
"HE WHAT".Harry screamed.
"Oh Harry you promised not to get upset,if i told you".Said Hermione,tears forming in her eyes.
"HE WHAT".Repeated Harry.
"I was caught by surprise,one minute we were walking up the stairs the next he was sticking his tongue down my throat,i did not know what to do,but i did pull away from him so quickly that he must have thought that i liked him to".Said Hermione tears streaming down her face.
"OK but when did this happen yesterday,when i arrived,before i arrived".Asked Harry,
"Before he went to pick you up i was getting really excited and i think so was he and he got a bit carried away with himself,and he must have felt that he had a chance cause we were getting on so well".Said Hermione,fear in her eyes.
"Oh,so thats why he was so happy when he came to pick me up from the Dursleys".Said Harry.
"Yeah but i had been so excited that you were coming to stay that Ginny noticed Ron was acting a little non Ronish around me,but she thought that i was feeling the same about him,i wasn't exactly going to tell her that i had the biggest crush that i have had on anyone was one of my best friends,was i"?She asked.
"No or she would tell me and Ron the fastest she could|.Said Harry,starting to calm down a bit.
"What are we going to do about him?I know we should try and let him catch us so we won't have to tell him".Said Harry looking at Hermione as she flicked her bushy hair out of her face.
"OK but please stop shouting and calm down,because i can hear someone on the stairs".Said Hermione as Ron walked into the room.
"Oh Hermione i thought that you were on your way down for breakfast,well Harry it's time to get up and get your breakfast it's one in the afternoon".Said Ron.
The look on Harry's face when he looked at Ron and at Hermione,when Hermione smiled at him he realised how much he loved her and why he fell in love with her.
"Harry what do you want for breakfast,cause there will be nothing left when the twins come down for breakfast cause they are gonna eat like pigs,as usual".Said Ron as he herd someone thump up the stairs.
"Hermione i know who you fancy,and if you are with him i will tell everyone in this house if you don't come down for breakfast".Came Ginny's voice from down stairs.

Not much hope you like it.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 09:09 AM
Midnight109

thatwas great .Post more !post more! post more!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:32 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Why you're a bit desperate.I only posted this morning.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:31 PM
sugar&sweet

well, its a great story! i mean..... wow! plz post some more soon!!!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 09:39 AM