KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Full Potential Spectre VS. Full Potential Shazam

Full Potential Spectre VS. Full Potential Shazam
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Full Potential Spectre VS. Full Potential Shazam

Who takes it? Rock of Eternity seemed to stop Spectre recently according to Draco, Can Shazams full potential stop God's wrath? The Presence commands Shazam must die! Can Shazam with the Rock Of Eternity stop the Spectre again?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 09:53 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

I'm going to change around Draco's words.I'd take Presense over the Rock of Eternity anyday. big grin

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 09:55 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

We'll find out soon enough. The DC countdown series features Shazam going up against Spectre (without Hal which makes him much more powerful)

And it wasn't recently it was like the mid 90s.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 09:57 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I'm going to change around Draco's words.I'd take Presense over the Rock of Eternity anyday. big grin

I didn't say that the Spectre was full-powered at the time. From what I understand there were circumstances involved.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 09:58 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

c'mon Presence created the magic. if he made Spectre full power only around a handful could only defeat him. No magic rock will stop him. I doubt that it is equal to the HOTU or even the IG. I do wonder one thing. Were the DC writers on crack and drinking vodka when they came up with the idea of giving Shazam such a powerful object?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 09:59 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The Rock of Eternity is very powerful. But I doubt its on the Presence's level since the Rock of Eternity channels Earthbound multiverse magic.

We'll see this summer. A bad Spectre takes on every magic user in the DC universe. And the frontline is Captain Marvel.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:01 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

but why give Shazam such a powerful object when he already rivals Superman?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:05 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

It's not his. In fact the "rock" isn't really a rock. It's more like a mountain. A big-ass mountain floating in a featureless dimension.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:07 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

then how can he channel its full power.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:08 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Do I hear power ups? More people to add to DC's overpowered roster.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:08 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Overpowered roster??

HA!

Marvel is the most overpowered comic canon in existence. Please!

They have at LEAST a 100 different beings with the power to destroy planets.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:10 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by Draco69
Overpowered roster??

HA!

Marvel is the most overpowered comic canon in existence. Please!

They have at LEAST a 100 different beings with the power to destroy planets.

DC has that and much more. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:14 PM
Synchro
Kossapo Open Skill

Man, I cant wait for the countdown.

- Lucifer Morningstar

Synchro is currently offline Click here to Send Synchro a Private Message Find more posts by Synchro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

[PHP](please log in to view the image)

you mean this

Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Yep.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:15 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

The 6-issue miniseries spinning from COUNTDOWN TO INFINITE CRISIS is rocked by the awesome might of some of the DCU's most powerful beings! If the combined power of Shazam and the Shadowpact isn't enough to take down the Spectre, what will be? Does Detective Chimp have the answer?

Shazam ,shown by this summary, cannot take down Spectre.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:16 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Sentry
DC has that and much more. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Please.

Ego. The Celestials. The Eternals. Galactus. Love/Hate etc.

Insanity looks good on you.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:17 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

don't forget Magneto

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:19 PM
Synchro
Kossapo Open Skill

Correct me if Im wrong but If I remember right. DC has overpowered EARTH characters(Superman and such), but Marvel has overpowered COSMIC characters.

- Lucifer Morningstar

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:21 PM
Synchro is currently offline Click here to Send Synchro a Private Message Find more posts by Synchro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The problem with that is that there only at most 20 to 50 "overpowered" DC characters on Earth.

Marvel has a RIDICULOUS amount of overpowered cosmic characters. I can't keep up with them all.

And Marvel has begun to give boosts to Marvel Earth characters now. Iron Man has an armour capable of wielding Godforce energy. Storm can create EMPs and gravitywells. Magneto is now on Silver Surfer's level. Johnny is a cosmic herald. SHEESH.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:25 PM