KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Will Harry ever meet Sirius again?

Will Harry ever meet Sirius again?
Started by: ilovedaniel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ilovedaniel

Yeh he's gone but i do not think that he has gone forever it's just not possible. I wander how Harry will feel in his next year without him. His only family is really the dreadful dursleys, can you make Harry feel anymore miserable?
N XXX evil face huh bunny

Old Post May 24th, 2005 04:01 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

oh yeah trust me i know u can i feel worst than anyone u can remove ron and well u get the pic

Old Post May 24th, 2005 04:16 PM
snehin is currently offline Click here to Send snehin a Private Message Find more posts by snehin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xBloodRedSummer

Yesss

Sirius isnt dead at all. He merely fell behind the veil. Maybe into another dimension. Or maybe he's jus lying there unconscious, and the lazy bastards didnt care to check if their dear friend was alive. How nice. Plus. Maybe the curse who hit him wasnt an Avada. Hmm... I'm betting on the different dimension idea. Harry WILL see Sirius again, if he doesn't I'll kill J.K. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *shifty eyes* *coughs*

Old Post May 24th, 2005 05:56 PM
xBloodRedSummer is currently offline Click here to Send xBloodRedSummer a Private Message Find more posts by xBloodRedSummer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

yeh i get the picture, let's just make harry even more miserable now that sirius has gone, i'm sure he's hoping for him to come back, maybe he will go back in time to save him, maybe it has something to do with the new book, Harry potter and the half blood prince.
Hmmm, i wander
N XXXXX

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:29 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

I expect we will find something else about Sirius like he is invincible or something which is why he escaped from the dementors aswell
N XXX

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:33 PM
snehin
Darth wolf

i am sure this book will answer all those question ar i hope atleast oh yeah u wont belive who dies in the 6 book i hope its a rumour if ya wanna know then PM me i'll tell ya privately i dont wanna spoil anthin for people who dont wanna know

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:51 AM
snehin is currently offline Click here to Send snehin a Private Message Find more posts by snehin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

I'd rather wait for the book to come out but how did you find out anyway?
N XX

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:25 PM
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

Theres a spoiler thread up about book six take a look i also hope its just a rumour, but i hope jk finds a way to reunite harry and sirius even if its by means of a sirius portrait

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 09:57 AM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

everyone is hopin for sirius's return i just hope all of us aren't dissapointed

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:06 AM
tigress

im sure thyll find some way even if its dlash backs who knows if not we can keep his spirit alive

Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 02:45 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

I hope were all not dissapointed to and i'm sure that J.K has the kindness to reunite these two together again

Old Post May 31st, 2005 06:38 PM
ilovedaniel

I hope were all not dissapointed to and i'm sure that J.K has the kindness to reunite these two together again, afterall Sirius is Harry's only real family.
N XX

Old Post May 31st, 2005 06:38 PM
ilovedaniel

My opinion is that Harry will find a time portal in Hogwarts and then he'll use it and maybe Snape will follow him into it, maybe he will die in the next one, god i hope it's not Hagrid, Harry is soo close to him so it would be too mean to let him go and Sirius Black.
X

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 02:27 PM
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

I don't think he'll come back, cos interviews everywhere say how upset JKR was when she killed him, but i really want him to come back.
Harry might see him in a penisieve or dream or something though messed and he's got all those photos ...

But i don't think any of harry/ron/hermione will die - maybe someone close to the three of them, but personally i reckon JKR is going to keep those three alive, even if the books have taken 'a more sinister route' since GoF.

cool

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 08:52 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress

we can live in hope that its not our faves but jk has been evil before i hope its lucius though he is a royal git but knowing jk's sneaky streak itll be someone we love it better not be hagrid or draco or any of the trio otherwise i am so gunna start flaming her lol big grin

Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 11:35 PM
Andrew McLeod

Rowling went out of her way to ensure that Sirius didn't exactly die. He went through the curtain. This would be for 2 reasons: he's gone to another place and isn't dead but can't find his way back or he's gone on to another world and won't be back in ghost form (because he didn't die normally). Not all people become ghosts...Harry's parents didn't. Let's face it...she's creating drama...maybe she's building up more reasons for Harry to have hatred or something. Perhaps Harry will become all evil by the end because he just wants revenge.

Love is an accident waiting to happen. Desire is a stranger you think you know. Intimacy is a lie we tell ourselves. Truth is a game you play to win. If you believe in love at first sight you never stop looking.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 11:56 PM
Andrew McLeod is currently offline Click here to Send Andrew McLeod a Private Message Find more posts by Andrew McLeod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tigress
we can live in hope that its not our faves but jk has been evil before i hope its lucius though he is a royal git but knowing jk's sneaky streak itll be someone we love it better not be hagrid or draco or any of the trio otherwise i am so gunna start flaming her lol big grin

no i reckon she'll keep draco and thetriio at least until very near the end of the 7th book ... but i don't think she'd kill Lucius either, hopefully not Hagrid - although she did have him beaten up by a fellow giant last time so ... messed

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 07:57 AM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

I expect Draco will become the next Voldemort, seeing as Lucius Malfoy is a deatheater working for Voldemort, i expect he knows something about Sirius's dissapearence but he's obvioulsy not gonna tell Harry. I'm sure Draco Malfoy and Harry will have some sort of fight in the very last harry potter book and we can carry on hoping that in in the next book Harry, Hermione and Ron WILL meet sirius again, or if we find out that they don't meet him again, i'm sure that there will be something else about him that we don't yet know about him. I know that Harry has photos of his parents but i didn't know that he had any of Sirius.
N xx

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 07:18 PM
ilovedaniel

Because Sirius black is an animagus, maybe when he fell down the hole, he quickly turned into a black dog so he could land probably and J.k Rowling never did actually explain what was in this hole, maybe Harry will venture down there in the next book to find out that Sirius can't get out. What do you guys all think?
N xx huh wink

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:39 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Andrew McLeod
Rowling went out of her way to ensure that Sirius didn't exactly die. He went through the curtain. This would be for 2 reasons: he's gone to another place and isn't dead but can't find his way back or he's gone on to another world and won't be back in ghost form (because he didn't die normally). Not all people become ghosts...Harry's parents didn't. Let's face it...she's creating drama...maybe she's building up more reasons for Harry to have hatred or something. Perhaps Harry will become all evil by the end because he just wants revenge.

Been watching Ep.III lately, eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Originally posted by ilovedaniel
Because Sirius black is an animagus, maybe when he fell down the hole, he quickly turned into a black dog so he could land probably and J.k Rowling never did actually explain what was in this hole, maybe Harry will venture down there in the next book to find out that Sirius can't get out. What do you guys all think?
N xx huh wink

She gave a clue, courtesy of Nearly Neadless Nick at the end of OotP.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:42 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote