KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rouge/hulk vs gladiator/thor

Rouge/hulk vs gladiator/thor
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wynndar
ThunderCat

i dont mean to be offensive, but rogue is a mutant hillbilly...Thor and Glad r basically cosmic level guys

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:16 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

If thor can move faster than the speed of light then he could beat pretty much anyone. I'd say that since he doesn't generally move at light speed then Thor hitting S Surfer was just bad writing.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:19 PM
sbo is currently offline Click here to Send sbo a Private Message Find more posts by sbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wynndar
i dont mean to be offensive, but rogue is a mutant hillbilly...Thor and Glad r basically cosmic level guys

Gladiator was also beaten by cannonball, who is probably the only marvel character that's more of a hick than Rogue.
Gladiator is definitely losing this fight, his track record against people with a southern drawl is not a good one.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:21 PM
sbo is currently offline Click here to Send sbo a Private Message Find more posts by sbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Thor cannot move at light speeds but he can teleport with Mjolnir. Plus he is alot faster than Rogue.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:26 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

That's a VERY cool sig Superherovandal!

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:28 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

thanks found it here http://www.chez.com/theballbreaker/...algamsprite.htm they have sprites on a whole bunch of characters.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Last edited by Superherovandal on May 6th, 2005 at 10:33 PM

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:29 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

Why does Thor get a weapon and everyone else has to go at it bare knuckled? That's like a wrestler using a steel chair in the ring.

Even with it Rogue can still knock him out if she gets to him and i think she can do it if she gets some hulk power or takes some of Gladiator's power while he's preoccupied with hulk.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 11:03 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

That's like asking why does Batman get a utility belt...

Rogue can't absorb Gladiator. She tried...and failed.

One hit from either Thor or Gladiator will take her out.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 11:08 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

When did she fight Gladiator? I didn't know she ever tried it.

One hit might knock her out, but they've got to hit her first. And if they're preoccupied with hulk she could catch them off guard.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 11:13 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Gladiator was fighting the X-Men during a special. A casual slap sent her flying...and unconscious.

ONE of them can deal with Hulk. One faster than lightspeed punch and Rogue is out. Then they proceed to pummel Hulk together.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 11:15 PM
sbo

I've never seen that special, if you know the name of it let me know, i'd be interested in checking it out.

If gladiator knocked Rogue out with a punch then that doesn't mean she couldn't absorb some of his power. If the power drain just doesn't work on him then she wouldn't even try it, and just take Thor's instead.

I've seen the thread with gladiator and Hulk. and someone has some scans posted of Hulk beating gladiator unconscious so I don't think he can deal with hulk that easily.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 11:23 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

She kissed him. Didn't work.

Galdiator beat Silver Surfer. Hulk ain't winning.

Rogue is gonna be fried by Thor's Godwave blast.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 11:27 PM
sbo

Hulk beat Gladiator. Gladiator aint winning.

Rogue w/ Hulk's healing power can take alot of punishment. At least long enough to touch thor once.

If Gladiator can be beaten by cannonball, Hulk or Rogue w/ hulk strength have the potential to beat him.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 11:36 PM
sbo

If thor doesn't move at lightspeed there's no way he could hit SS.

If he was that fast he could've stopped Rogue from grabbing him by the face in their first encounter.

You're overrating gladiator and thor.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 11:45 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Gladiator was under radiation poisoning from a conveniently placed nuclear reactor. Hulk got lucky. Gladiator was incredibly weakened.

Thor throws Rogue into a portal. Just one of the many ways Thor can beat Rogue's skanky a$$. And even if Rogue absorbs the Hulk, she ain't standing up to a godwave blast. A godwave blast destroyed a Celestial armour...

Gladiator wasn't "beat" by Cannonball. He was deflected into a building. Gladiator got out in a second and was gonna pummel Cannonball's ass when the X-Men interfered. Gladiator has beaten Silver Surfer and has stood toe-to-toe with Thanos. Rogue is a fly to him.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 11:46 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by sbo
If thor doesn't move at lightspeed there's no way he could hit SS.

If he was that fast he could've stopped Rogue from grabbing him by the face in their first encounter.

You're overrating gladiator and thor.

Overrating Gladiator and Thor? Please you're completely overrating Rogue. She's a low-level character. Thor and Gladiator rountinely fight cosmic gods and entities and win easily.

Thor's hammer can go up to speed of sound or above. Rogue ain't dodging it.

The first encounter Thor thought Rogue was a just a ordinary woman with superstrength. That's how she caught him by surprise. Never again. After all his face was two inches from her hand. How was he supposed to know she could absorb her powers?

Don't be a fanboy. It's beneath you.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 11:50 PM
sbo

Hulk's healed from everything that's ever happened to him, he's pretty much unbeatable when sufficiently pissed.

If you're in the superhero business you should know better than to let anyone get too close. He let Rogue get too close in their first encounter and he let her get too close a second time and she socked him in the face. Thor is obviously a slow learner, just like most blondes.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 12:02 AM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Tongue Eh?

[QUOTE=3774563]Originally posted by sbo
[B]Gladiator was also beaten by cannonball

You mean knocked down? Right?

cool

Old Post May 7th, 2005 12:03 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by sbo
Hulk's healed from everything that's ever happened to him, he's pretty much unbeatable when sufficiently pissed.

He isn't healing from the combined assault of Gladiator and Thor.

And how is Hulk gonna be Hulk when Rogue absorbs him?

Originally posted by sbo
If you're in the superhero business you should know better than to let anyone get too close. He let Rogue get too close in their first encounter and he let her get too close a second time and she socked him in the face. Thor is obviously a slow learner, just like most blondes.

Thor is sexist bastard. He didn't think a mere teenager would pose a threat to him. He was wrong. He learned from it.

Stop overrating Rogue.

Rogue beat Thor? laughing

Old Post May 7th, 2005 12:05 AM
sbo

Sexist bastards don't usually learn. He's the kind of guy who thinks "I'm a big bad Norseman no scrawny chick is gonna get the best of me. "
Then he gets beat again.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 12:11 AM