KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rouge/hulk vs gladiator/thor

Rouge/hulk vs gladiator/thor
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sbo

You're obviously just ignoring their past encounters. Sure thor has the power to beat Rogue, but they've had altercations twice, and twice he's let her take him off guard.
Why do you think it would play out any differently this time?

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:22 AM
sbo is currently offline Click here to Send sbo a Private Message Find more posts by sbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

You're obviously ignoring the facts. Thor=cosmic. Rogue=mutant. You're deluding yourself. And just shows you are a fanboy to the highest order.

Because Thor is in bloodlust.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:25 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

Whenever anyone can't win an argument they start throwing the word "fanboy" around.
Thor=cosmic, so what. Rogue still knocked him out.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:27 AM
sbo is currently offline Click here to Send sbo a Private Message Find more posts by sbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Let's look at your avatar. Let's look at the facts. You're a fanboy. Pure and simple.

And you haven't won anything. I'm just highly amused you actually think Rogue can win. What's next on your fanboy list? Phoenix?

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:29 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

Are you dissin my avatar!! ?

It doesn't matter what my avatar is, my argument is valid, Rogue has beaten him before.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:32 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Your arguement is thus: "Thor will stand completely still, not doing anything, while Rogue takes off her gloves in obvious attempts to absorb him. Rogue will somehow overpower Thor's superior strength and absorb with Thor not putting up an ounce of a struggle. Rogu wins"

Your arguement is bull.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:34 AM
sbo

My argument is based on what thor did in their pevious 2 encounters, Tho let her get too close.

Yours is based on what? Nothing so far.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:38 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Your arguement is bull:

"Thor will stand completely still, not doing anything, while Rogue takes off her gloves in obvious attempts to absorb him. Rogue will somehow overpower Thor's superior strength and absorb with Thor not putting up an ounce of a struggle. Rogue wins"

Rogue loses against Shaw, Omega Red, and Domina. Thor would whip their asses.

You're making a complete fool of yourself.

AND LET'S STOP SWITCHING BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THREADS LET'S JUST KEEP IT ON MY THREAD.

If you respond to this one I will promptly ignore it.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:41 AM
sbo

Thor has lost to Rogue.
As they say in the comics "nuff said"

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:43 AM