KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: Jedi Wars: Episode 1, The Meeting

Star Wars: Jedi Wars: Episode 1, The Meeting
Started by: Killer_Dennis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 15 16 [17]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

(we know dennis, but we just keep on going because of fun.)

Zuke looked at Vasog.
"I accept your bounty" he said and looked at the ground. Who knows what this "Jedi" would do to him if he declined. "Me and Bado will go to tatooine and take that poor Havoc out, but we want an ensurance that makes sure we get what we want" he looked at vasog "You are comming with us, we will do the job, but I want you at tatooine when it is done."

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 12:49 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Overmaster
The Stranger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
(we know dennis, but we just keep on going because of fun.)

Zuke looked at Vasog.
"I accept your bounty" he said and looked at the ground. Who knows what this "Jedi" would do to him if he declined. "Me and Bado will go to tatooine and take that poor Havoc out, but we want an ensurance that makes sure we get what we want" he looked at vasog "You are comming with us, we will do the job, but I want you at tatooine when it is done."

"Are you ordering me hunter?" said Vasog a little amused by the arrogance of this one,"Very well, I will follow, but I will follow in the shadows as my master forbade from interfering, so I will merely be an observer, making sure that the task is carried out efficiently and discreetly," as Vasog spoke these words, he began to step away from Zuke loosening his grip on him, "Take your weapon," Vasog reconstucted Zuke's weapon and using the force, he set it by Zuke's hands. Vasog the wheeled around and as quietly as he appeared, he was gone. Vasog sent a messege to Zuke using the force,*I will be watching.*

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:19 AM
The Overmaster is currently offline Click here to Send The Overmaster a Private Message Find more posts by The Overmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"And i'll be killing, so close your eyes if you are sensetive" He thought and smiled. He went and helped Bado up "We have work to do, we are gonna kill Havoc" Bado looked quickly at him "ARE YOU CRAZY?! HAVE YOU TOTALY LOST YOUR MIND?!" he shook his head. Zuke smiled. "We will get highly rewarded." Bado looked at him. "Well, in that case, i either kill him or get killed trying." Zuke smiled at him, and they started to move towards the city. They had to get a ship who could get past the entire fleet.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 10:28 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rade
Movie Master

ITS OVER, Save it for the next EP.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:30 PM
Rade is currently offline Click here to Send Rade a Private Message Find more posts by Rade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 12:05 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Overmaster
The Stranger

Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 12:41 AM
The Overmaster is currently offline Click here to Send The Overmaster a Private Message Find more posts by The Overmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

big grin

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 10:07 AM
The Creator
A being beyond power

Name: Darth Genises
Side: Dark Side
Sabre: Two-Handed Red Dooku Sabres
Force Powers: Sense, Force Push/Pull, Force Lightning, Force Choke, Mind Trick

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:03 PM
The Creator is currently offline Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Originally posted by DarthGenises
Name: Darth Genises
Side: Dark Side
Sabre: Two-Handed Red Dooku Sabres
Force Powers: Sense, Force Push/Pull, Force Lightning, Force Choke, Mind Trick

hey buddy, its over. this thread is long dead

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:44 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by supatroopa286
hey buddy, its over. this thread is long dead
laughing

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 03:44 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote