KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Sidious Vader's father?

Sidious Vader's father?
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anakin_the_Hutt
Jedi Master

Anakin wasn't all submissive all of a sudden. It was thought out, he made his decision when he left the Council Chambers. He would rather watch his friends die than ever lose Padme. He solidified his decision when he protected Palpatine from Mace.

"I will do whatever you ask, just help me save Padme's life."

"Uh...yeah, listen - we COULD save Padme, but first we JUUUST gotta figure out how. In the meantime, kill all the Jedi in the Temple...only then will you be strong enough to save Padme."

Anakin's mind was made up when he walked out of that Council Chamber to save Palpatine. Whatever it takes, I'll do it.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 09:26 PM
Click here to Send Anakin_the_Hutt a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin_the_Hutt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And then he got screwed.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 06:46 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin_the_Hutt
Jedi Master

And in the end, he blamed everyone for the position they put him in.

It's the Jedi's fault his mother is dead. It's the Jedi's fault he's had to hide his love for Padme. Had the Jedi have never gotten involved in his life, none of this would've ever happened. When he yelled, "I hate you!" at Obi-Wan - that was from the soul. "I'M the victim in all of this, you bastard!"

With Padme dead, the only reason he had left to live was to kill Palpatine for manipulating him. Except he was just a fraction of what he once was. There was no way he could kill Palpatine by himself.

"Join me and together, we will rule the galaxy as father and son!"

"...no!"

"Your momma turned against me, don't you turn against me!"

Last edited by Anakin_the_Hutt on Mar 27th, 2011 at 08:24 PM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 08:15 PM
Click here to Send Anakin_the_Hutt a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin_the_Hutt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

What a well designed character he is, our Anakin.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 07:46 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

The execution of his character was certainly flawed, but I still enjoyed them for what they were.

I like George.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 11:41 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

We know you did... and we still wonder why... laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 06:42 AM
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Anakin_the_Hutt
Okay, using only scenes from the "official" movie:

"To cheat death is a power only one has achieved, but if we work together...I know we can discover the secret."

Basically, that translates to: "You know all that stuff I told you about my Master teaching me everything he knew? Well, I lied...I'm evil."

I fully agree. As awesome as it is to think that some "super-Sith" created Anakin it seems far more likley that all f his supposed powers were the manipulations of Sidious.

quote:
"For once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny." Very true for Anakin.

Actually, it was not true at all...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2011 06:23 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Indeed.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2011 07:38 AM
Anakin_the_Hutt
Jedi Master

Right, the Chosen One.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 05:25 AM
queeq
Chaos

Unfortunately.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 10:13 AM