KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » "Everybody Loves Revan"

"Everybody Loves Revan"
Started by: Darth L. Dipsit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aurbere
Well what else can I say? stick out tongue

Lol, No words can describe their relationship

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

So am I apart of the new generation? I'm 19 BTW.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:11 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

thumb up You come from Star Wars Forums. You have the taint in you.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:12 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Lol, No words can describe their relationship

So just say '...'? Just sit and stare awkwardly as Ant desperately tries to gain Neph's affection?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:13 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Aurbere
So just say '...'? Just sit and stare awkwardly as Ant desperately tries to gain Neph's affection?

Yes. and, tries? You fool, he never failed.(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Nephthys
Mine and Ants relationship:

(please log in to view the image)
Don't blame Ant.

You're one of the most oddly likable people on this site. You have shitty opinions and I feel like I should dislike you for them, but I can't.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:17 PM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

You guys are all making me cry, bonding and telling one another old high school memories lol.

I hated school.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:17 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
You guys are all making me cry, bonding and telling one another old high school memories lol.

I hated school.

I show no compassion for the weak.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:18 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

I guess. I mean, it doesn't look like it. Their relationship is pretty awkward to me.

But what do I know? alien

Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Eh. That b*tch I could take or leave I guess.

Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I show no compassion for the weak.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Then why did you marry him?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:21 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Don't be so hard on yourself.

*sigh* When you insult people it needs to be original.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:22 PM
The Merchant

E

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:22 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

laughing So mean. are you the tsundere type? stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:23 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by NemeBro
Don't blame Ant.

You're one of the most oddly likable people on this site. You have shitty opinions and I feel like I should dislike you for them, but I can't.

This is so true.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:24 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
*sigh* When you insult people it needs to be original.

Who did I insult?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:25 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:27 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by NemeBro
Don't blame Ant.

(please log in to view the image)

Can't resist that sister-swag brah.

It's no big mystery, I like to think of myself as friendly, funny and only occasionally obnoxious.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:28 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Eh, your like the geek at lunch who sits with no one but shes so geeky and lame its actually adorable so you are attracted to her.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 11:29 PM