KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Champion Of The Universe With power gem/power primordial VS. Shin Akuma

Champion Of The Universe With power gem/power primordial VS. Shin Akuma
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Re: Re: Re: Champion Of The Universe With power gem/power primordial VS. Shin Akuma

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dvampire
Akuma will be giving Champion the ass beating. smile

Champion is stronger, faster, more versatile, more experienced. What advantage does Akuma have? He's the master of an assassin's fighting style. Champion is the master of EVERY style. Akuma got beat by Ryu in SFA3, Champion is going to make Akuma his ***** like you wouldn't believe.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:40 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Re: Re: Re: Re: Champion Of The Universe With power gem/power primordial VS. Shin Akuma

Originally posted by Nataku8188
Champion is stronger, faster, more versatile, more experienced. What advantage does Akuma have? He's the master of an assassin's fighting style. Champion is the master of EVERY style. Akuma got beat by Ryu in SFA3, Champion is going to make Akuma his ***** like you wouldn't believe.

Akuma never got beaten by Ryu. Ryu doesn't come close to Akuma in power. Akuma holds back alot in his fights. Akuma still doesn't show his full power. The last time Ryu fought Akuma was in SFA2 where he was testing Ryu and said that someday he will be worthy of his full power.
And Akuma been up agianst an assassins fighting style already (Gen SFA). And Champion knows nothing of Akumas fighting style, he will give him Champ a lessen of his life. smile

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:57 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Champion Of The Universe With power gem/power primordial VS. Shin

Originally posted by dvampire
And Akuma been up agianst an assassins fighting style already (Gen SFA). And Champion knows nothing of Akumas fighting style, he will give him Champ a lessen of his life. smile

You don't seem to understand. Champion knows EVERY style. EVERY. Akuma is a master of Ansatsuken (Assassin Fist), which incorporates elements of karate, judo, taekwando, and koppo.

Champion is going to beat his ass like there is no tomorrow.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:03 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Champion Of The Universe With power gem/power primordial VS. Shin

Originally posted by Nataku8188
You don't seem to understand. Champion knows EVERY style. EVERY. Akuma is a master of Ansatsuken (Assassin Fist), which incorporates elements of karate, judo, taekwando, and koppo.

Champion is going to beat his ass like there is no tomorrow.

Yes. But all that knowlege didn't help him beat Silver Surfer, Thanos, or She-Hulk. smile Akuma is going to beat him very badly (no need for bad language).

Last edited by dvampire on Jun 7th, 2005 at 01:13 AM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:10 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

you will get a lot of bad language from this guy.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:01 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

"The people who votes for Akuma is fans now. But you say Scropion can beat anybody in the other thread"

I said scorpion can take akuma.....that's not everyone.......he can take anyone in the neatherrealm though......that's a different story....

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:43 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I hope you weren't quoting me, and how about him beating

MOLOCH AND DRAHMIN.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:45 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

why not?...it's your quote....and what about that ending makes it canon?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:46 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's always a need for bad language.

kgkg needs to post the scan of SS Gladiator and the rest of em nearly dying in a bed after Champ beat there asses in the tourny.

Why are we wasting time with some chap called Akuma??

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:46 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

eh why do I need to go over this, if you don't know about akuma dont downplayhim however he probably aint winning this, sorry jinzin you were right, I was the ignorant one akuma is ineffective against all the MK universe and the Rest of the sf, this has been argued on four threads now,
for a crap debator, you sure like to respond to me lol.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:51 AM
jinzin

are you calling me a crap debator...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 05:06 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

nah i was referring to myself you guys take me to town sometimes and don't even bother picking me back up.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 05:10 AM
jinzin

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 05:12 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

jinzin is a cyber ninja, sometimes he can go a little crazy cordera.. big grin

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 05:15 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Here you go, long pig.

Sorry about the quality.

THAT is what Champ is capable of with the PP and the Gem. Akuma ain't ready.

Attachment: she.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 05:17 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

laughing out loud cyber ninjas are caraaaaaazy!

Attachment: ss4_hanzostand.gif
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 05:19 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

drax,ss,brb(equal to thor) hulk and gladiator near death.

Akuma who??

never turn your back on a CyberNinja......

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 05:34 AM
Hoshi

learn all the martial art doesnt mean you are stronger than a guy that knows only one martial art , as musashi said sometime : sometimes thousands of spear cant win against one sword

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 02:26 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Nah i'm used to these guys ( Jinzin, Cresh, Merc) making fun of me and my mom withot really proving anything.

And for that matter of many martial arts

think dual classing in RPG's perhaps, just because you had a level seven Fighter/level 7 thief, did not mean youcould beat a level fifteen wizard or whatever you get my point.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:35 PM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Hoshi
learn all the martial art doesnt mean you are stronger than a guy that knows only one martial art , as musashi said sometime : sometimes thousands of spear cant win against one sword

You're not getting it. He has gained complete mastery of every fighting style in existence.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:40 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote