KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Jedi VS Dragonball Z Saiyans

The Jedi VS Dragonball Z Saiyans
Started by: Darth Itachi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Itachi
Akatsuki Sith Lord

man i'm just trying to spice up this forum. if everyone types in star wars characters VS star wars characters it's gonna be pretty boring. we must see more interesting things out here. RARRR!!! SHARINGAN!!!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:20 AM
Click here to Send Darth Itachi a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Itachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthChris
Sith Lord

[QUOTE=4038170]Originally posted by Darth Macabre
[B]The saiyans would move so fast that the Jedi wont even know what hit them.

What Ever yoda would move so fast and slice 3 saiyans heads off.

Attachment: yoda2.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

PLO KOON LIVES!!!!!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:21 AM
Click here to Send DarthChris a Private Message Find more posts by DarthChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Itachi
Akatsuki Sith Lord

i dunt think yoda can move as fast as a saiyan but the idea sounds hyped!!!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 02:55 AM
Click here to Send Darth Itachi a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Itachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

All those DBZ characters are so cheap and un-beatable the Star Wars people dont stand a chance. It's like saying Denmark vs. America.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 02:57 AM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bobafetty
All those DBZ characters are so cheap and un-beatable the Star Wars people dont stand a chance. It's like saying Denmark vs. America.

yeah, or like saying Vietnam vs. America. I mean it's OBVIOUS America would win right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, i appreciate Itachi's effort to bring more spice to the forum, but maybe you shouldn't really use Anime because it's:

1. incredibly inconsistent
2. incredibly overpowered
3. incredibly crappy

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 06:56 AM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Maybe you should make the Jedi vs. Casshern...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 02:04 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Actually maybe the Jedi could win. DBZ people always seem to weaken every few days even though they get more powerful so that their enemy's stand a chance. And with how many times Goku dies...

Seriously though this thread just sucks the Jedi stand no chance

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:04 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

The Jedi could prevail in this matter. Strong Masters of the Force have the ability to slow things around him (slow motion). A Jedi could also use Battle Meditation to win. The Dragon Ball Z warriors may be fast, strong, and almost invincible, but the Jedi have there ways...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 06:49 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Originally posted by Darth Itachi
man i'm just trying to spice up this forum. if everyone types in star wars characters VS star wars characters it's gonna be pretty boring. we must see more interesting things out here. RARRR!!! SHARINGAN!!!

Stop trying... wink

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 09:50 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Originally posted by Wickerman
yeah, or like saying Vietnam vs. America. I mean it's OBVIOUS America would win right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, i appreciate Itachi's effort to bring more spice to the forum, but maybe you shouldn't really use Anime because it's:

1. incredibly inconsistent
2. incredibly overpowered
3. incredibly crappy

~wickerman~

Didn't Vietnam beat America? They always say they lost that war.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:00 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

jedi just grab their tales

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 12:53 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by Bobafetty
Didn't Vietnam beat America? They always say they lost that war.

he meant that sarcastic...sometime's you aren't that bright are you?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:26 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Although this is old, I felt I should say that I think Boba is no idiot. Although you are cool, too, Otaku. I just wanted to get that out there (also the analogy was a little bit weird anyways - it's like saying colonial America was better than GB because they won the Revolutionary War, which isn't necessarily true. Admittedly, I thought it was a nice comparison, but I can see how it would seem confusing and I can't blame ol' Boba. Besides, as I said, Boba's not stupid - and Otaku's still real cool too.)

Peace.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
he meant that sarcastic...sometime's you aren't that bright are you?

How the hell is it sarcastic? America would beat Vietnam. It was bloody luck the Vietnamese won. So it's impossible to see if it's sarcastic or not unless you hear the tone of his voice. Maybe your the one's who's not bright.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:24 PM
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Dude, Boba, did you not read my post right above yours? You've got allies, believe it or not...

But seriously guys, don't fight. Let there be calm. Let us all be friends.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:38 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

I know I've got allies but I also got enemies. And I need to deal with em.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:49 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I miss the good old days with Darth Janus and Darth Nefarus... Whatever happened to them. Hell! I remember the days before they even showed up. Now, there are just too many noobs on these boards.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:38 AM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Nefarus no idea... Janus will be back soon, and what are you talking about? To many noobs... I still post here, should count for something

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:42 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea still Jack is also rarre i mean he visits forum but rarely and Nefarus has disappeared....

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 12:26 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

I miss Jauns.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:57 PM