KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Collapse (finish the story)

Collapse (finish the story)
Started by: kaiy037

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kaiy037
Pwned

Celeste stared at him awhile, as did I.

"Well, What can I say?" He shrugged his shoulders with a certain tint of guilt in his eyes. Almost as if he was saying 'Shit, now I have to think up an explanation.'

"You know her? Damn you Shadow!" We both looked shock as she began scolding him. "Why didn't you let any of us know this in the first place?! We wouldn't have to be in this situation if you would've let me know!" Looking back to Drake I too, wanted to know this.

"Well, " He paused, sighing. "I was sent to watch her." He turned to look at me. I began to opened my mouth to say something but he could tell so he began talking again. "It was only supposed to be temporary. They didn't know she was going to last this long. I swear though, when I volunteered for this I had NO idea it would be her. But once I found out I knew I couldn't tell anyone. I mean, she was..." I guess he saw something in Celeste's eye because he cut himself off. "I swear Celeste, no one knew she was going to last this long here. We thought she was doing fine until she ran." He looked at me accusingly.

Celeste spok up. "Well could it be the reason she lasted this long is because YOU were with her?" She folded her arms raising an eyebrow at him.

We all stood there a while, so I spoke up. "Soo...hmm..." But I wasn't too sure of what to say. So I picked up from all we've said. "Who's they."

1/2 Sanity

Last edited by kaiy037 on Jul 10th, 2005 at 03:45 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 03:41 PM
kaiy037 is currently offline Click here to Send kaiy037 a Private Message Find more posts by kaiy037 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

Celeste looked toward me and frowned. I shut my mouth, then began to speak. "I'm not staying with him."
"You have to."
"Make me." She threw a crazy look at me. "Ok, fine...but...

Cause I just got a letter to my soul
And when my whole life is on the tip of my tongue, Empty pages for the no longer young The apathy of time laughs in my face.You say each life has it’s place

Last edited by Augustus Rouge on Jul 10th, 2005 at 08:39 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 08:37 PM
Augustus Rouge is currently offline Click here to Send Augustus Rouge a Private Message Find more posts by Augustus Rouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

((urf me confused))

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 09:58 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

OOC: Why confused?

And when my whole life is on the tip of my tongue, Empty pages for the no longer young The apathy of time laughs in my face.You say each life has it’s place

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:18 AM
Augustus Rouge is currently offline Click here to Send Augustus Rouge a Private Message Find more posts by Augustus Rouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

OOc: isnt celeste going out with whats hi face?

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 06:34 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaiy037
Pwned

((I didn't mean to make it seem like he had a thing with her. What I meant by: "Well could it be the reason she lasted this long is because YOU were with her?" Was that The girl lasted that long because Shadow was with her. protectign her. I didn't intend on making it seem like anyone was dating or anything. And I think I recall Celeste stating that they weren't dating??? I don't know. Maybe I'm mixed up.))

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 11:22 PM
kaiy037 is currently offline Click here to Send kaiy037 a Private Message Find more posts by kaiy037 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

(Its alright. No she isn't going out with him. She just knew him some time ago.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 12:55 AM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

((oh ok back to the story))

"...well wouldnt you rather stay i sense a bit of jealousy" i said trying to provoke her. She glanced at me and gave me a very evil look and i returned it with a wiseass grin. Selete left the room leaving me with 'Shadow' he looked at me and......

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 05:30 PM
kaiy037
Pwned

Shook his head as in a laughing '-can't-believe-you-just-did-that way. He reached his hand and kind of ruffled my hair jokingly, as he usually did in school. "You can be such a ***** sometimes." He laughed as he threw his arm over my shoulder. Just in a casual way, not a crushing-on-you way. "Come on." He said as he began to drag me along under his arm to...

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 08:35 PM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

I pushed him off me and gave him a look of disgust. "Boy, you better keep your distance." He noticed I was serious when he intended on touching me again and I kicked him in the balls."Alright, alright, calm down freak!" I gave him another look and was happy he did not noticed. He walked me into a bedroom.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 10:09 PM
kaiy037
Pwned

((Uhm, I didn't mean it that he was hitting on her, just in a friendly way you know. He was trying to just lead her somewhere, for a minuted I kept picturing them all at a Bus station or train station. You know how your friends come up to you and throw their arms around you and say soemthing stupid and all that. Well that's what I meant. Not him being sick or anything. But okay, whatever ((I'm not trying to say that in a mean way)) floats your boat.))

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 08:27 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

I entered my room with him behind me and looked around very impreesed it was a definate improvement to a dark cell.
"So do you like?" He asked me. "No not really" i lied. he smilied and left me to my chamber and i fell to my bed sleeping better than i had done in so long

I awoke to the sounds of.......

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 06:09 PM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

((I know you didn't mean that but I decided to give it a little twist with them.))

Someone screaming. It sound like a woman, but when I went to see Shadow, it was he who was screaming. I looked in front of him and saw..

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 09:59 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

a really small spider crawling on the wall i laughed and killed it then looked at him disgusted he.........

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 11:29 PM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

Was even crying, until I noticed I was also crying. There was a hugh monster in back of him! I stepped back and ran saving myself, he stayed and tried to slay the monster...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 01:27 AM
kaiy037
Pwned

((Haha. What a twist. This is funny. Shadow, such a manly name for a sissy boy.))

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 05:40 PM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

(lol)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 07:35 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

((lol yeah))

i heard a bang and a loud explosion and turned around to see a display of beautiful bright lights i ran in the room and saw he monster die and shadow put down his glowing palms."What the hell was that and what did you do to it?" he smiled and sayed.......

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 11:22 PM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

nothing..He only looked at me as if I were some sort of alien. "Everyone who has magic knows how to do that." I stiffen. "Oh, yeah of course I know how to do that too..."Not really.. I look outside a dirty window and Celeste walk in and....

ooc: So I'm one of your buddies? Wow.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:50 AM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

occ:yeah joy huh

shouts "Whats with all the commotion?"i said nothing and looked out the window still. How could someone with a life as normal as me have their life suddenly change in seconds? i hsd been popular once. i was a cheerleader and people would have killed just to talk to me. So what changed? How could a life so simple change into a complex pattern of chaos only others seem to be able to cope with. in all honesty i wanted to go home. "Can i go home?" i saked tears flooding my eyes. "Please?" Shadow sighed and said softly........

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:00 PM