KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Collapse (finish the story)

Collapse (finish the story)
Started by: kaiy037

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

"Hell no..." Well at least he spoke softly. "Why not?"
"Because we need you."
"For what?" Celeste walks in and I turn to her. "What do you need me for?"
"Celeste, you tell her."
"No, you."
"Your older."
"It was your idea."
"Ladies first."
"I'll make an acception this time."
"Come on, I don't want to tell her."
"Nor do I."
"If you tell her I'll give you something special." His eyes widened in joy. "Not that, moron. I meant a chocolate bar or something."
"And then."
"You'll be witnessing your murder scene if you don't tell her!'
"ALRIGHT! We need need you for..."

Cause I just got a letter to my soul
And when my whole life is on the tip of my tongue, Empty pages for the no longer young The apathy of time laughs in my face.You say each life has it’s place

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 04:49 AM
Augustus Rouge is currently offline Click here to Send Augustus Rouge a Private Message Find more posts by Augustus Rouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

....."A gift you possess. i know it sounds odd but you are the chosen one" i only looked down and began to cry i walked into my room and looked out the window down at the world i once believed to be normal and my playground all i wanted was my life back and instead i got this curse. it all happened that darn night when i took a shortcut home it was a mistake that cost me so for i remeber well that..........

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 09:19 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

I shoke the thought and memory out of my mind and shoved it to a corner. I didn't know what to do anymore. Everything seemed like a stupid blur that won't go away and you keep squinting your eyes and rubbing them, trying to get in focus. But nothing...you can't change it, you can't just rub the blur away. I look over at Shadow and I knew what I had to do. I had no other choice then to learn how to monipulate and work the powers I have. "Teach me." Both Celeste and Shadow seemed amused yet surprised and they gladly smiled.

And when my whole life is on the tip of my tongue, Empty pages for the no longer young The apathy of time laughs in my face.You say each life has it’s place

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 09:26 PM
Augustus Rouge is currently offline Click here to Send Augustus Rouge a Private Message Find more posts by Augustus Rouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

"Why the sudden change of heart?" shadow asked
"I just want to go back to my normal life i want this to be over!"
Shadows grin faded into a sad and solemn look. He took a deep breath and walked over to me slowly and placed his hand on my shoulder.
"Im sorry Erica things.... can never go back to the way they were"
I looked away hiding the tears in my eyes. Somehow i already knew that my life would never be the same again. Any hope on a sense of normal relyed only on my abilty to rise above my destiny and become greater than was intended. A misson i know to be hard, lonly and yes even concidered mad; but its a chance im willing to take now to return to my life, for without it what do i have to fight for?.......

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:17 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

Nah....I look over at Shadow and cast a death spell. He falls to the floor dead. "Yeah, I can get used to this."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 11:38 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

occ:woah random!!!!!

Celeste looked at me with a shocked expression on her face and seemed as if she was frozen in time. "What.....Why? What the hell is wrong with you??!!!!!"
i could understand her anger so to avoid any fight i pulled the mask off of shadows face revealing someone who in no way resmbled him. it was a spy

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 08:36 PM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

"How did you know that was not Shadow?" I looked over at the mask. "I felt it when he wasn't quite himself...you know the whole arm putting around me thing...not him, so I killed the spy. Sorry you couldn't get any information from the spy, but I just had to. He was plucking my last nerve." She nodded in understanding.

OOC:I know. I love twists.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 11:56 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

OOC:lol im outta good ideas for now

i held a question in my mind though if that wasnt shadow where was he? is it possible that drake was in trouble at this exact moment. i wished at that moment that i could have just kept the spy alive a bit longer because i had questions that needed answered. "Is there anyway we can enter his mind while hes dead i need some answeres and i need them now!" she looked at me confused with my new found cockiness but replied "yes but only a high leveled spell caster can." i smiled and said "watch this"

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:38 PM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

I touch the spies head and close my eyes, a white glow seems to appear and somehow the man's spirit returns into his body. "What happened? Who are you?"
"Don't play a fool, give me answers. NOW!" I slap him.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:23 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

OCC: hmmmm this story has gotten too odd for me but oh well ill stay till it dies i guess

Celeste kinda blushed at the fact that i was being so forceful and looked away as i returned her gaze. I had no time for all of this i wanted things to be back to normal and i wanted that to happen now. i got the info i needed and i learned that he was being held in a cell on the third level of some undergound camp for baddies. what fun knowing my luck the third level was probably gaurded the most so with haste i made preperation to leave. Celeste looked at me and then with reluctance asked "Erica, why are you now so ambiguious to carry on with this impossible mission?" i looked at her and held back a few blazing tears and replied "i have to restore what was lost i have to go home this isnt the life for me>" she just looked away inda sad like and said in return. "I remember when i first got recruited you and i wernt so differnt with pride and passion unheard of i thought i could restore the planet to its former freedom and glory." her voice began to grow distant and i could tell that this really hit gome with her as well. "i had vowed to use all of my power to rise up beyond my limits and do what was needed but i failed miserbly and so too shall you." i didnt even try to accept what she sayed and i told her. "The real battle has only just begun celeste togehter we will win!" tears were her reply joined with a weak smile...........

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:42 PM
Amber9
Well...it happens

((I thought her name was Jennifer, not Erica))

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 07:49 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

No one has replied her in so long that no one really remembers the names of anyone.... why the hell did Celeste blush? She was blushing at looking another girl? She's lesbian? That's actually a good twist right there, black_goku#1, you are a genius!!!! I don't really want to continue writing here because it takes ages for someone else to reply...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:54 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Augustus Rouge
No one has replied her in so long that no one really remembers the names of anyone.... why the hell did Celeste blush? She was blushing at looking another girl? She's lesbian? That's actually a good twist right there, black_goku#1, you are a genius!!!! I don't really want to continue writing here because it takes ages for someone else to reply...

you started it!!! i really thought it was erica huh i feel dumb and ok i guess celeste is lesbian darnit! this has gotten odd

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 03:11 AM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

I didn't start this writing thing acutally. I started about in the middle of it when no one started to come and then we began to write it alone, and then some other people came and then this... I didn't start it, though.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 03:32 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

NO you started the not posting thing but i digress back to the story but can we rewind and change some things please??

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 03:32 AM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

by all means go ahead. I started the not posting because everyone else starting not posting, so I was gonna just post all alone everyday!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 04:32 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

ok then lets see im gonna back trace to when jessica/erica asked if she could go home

i was feeling miserable and my question hung in the air for awhile then finally drake ansered me. "Im sorry but there is no going back, life will never be what it was." i looked away from him and to the ground and a burning tear fell down my cheek. I already knew the answer before i asked the question yet my heart refused to accept it. i swallowed a big lump in my throat and walked off into my room where i sat and looked out the window at the strange new world that sourronded me when i saw him. A little boy not a day past seven was running from a swarm of something and i knew he didnt stand a chance alone. before i knew what i was doing i opened my window stood on the sill and i screamed "Obliterrast!" a searing white light flew threw my fingers and the swarm fell i.....................

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 03:20 AM
kaiy037
Pwned

((Okay, I'm going to keep my word to Black Goku and post but I need some Dirt. Because I haven't been here in a while and we rewound and redid some stuff, Can some round up what all happened and explain it to me in a nutshell? Becuase my mind is soaring now. So yah, I'll give you somethign to work with as soon as I understand fully what;s going on. Mahalo.))

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:21 AM
kaiy037 is currently offline Click here to Send kaiy037 a Private Message Find more posts by kaiy037 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kaiy037
((Okay, I'm going to keep my word to Black Goku and post but I need some Dirt. Because I haven't been here in a while and we rewound and redid some stuff, Can some round up what all happened and explain it to me in a nutshell? Becuase my mind is soaring now. So yah, I'll give you somethign to work with as soon as I understand fully what;s going on. Mahalo.))

((to sum it up Erica is at a building with Shadow/drake and celeste and is slowly learning what she is involved in her past is a mystery but we know she was a cheerleader and she has gotten up major strength because she wants to go home to normality))

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 01:18 AM
kaiy037
Pwned

Fell to the ground from the force erupting from my fingers. Though my hands broke my fall, I continued to rub my rear from the sharp but quick pain. Remember the small boy I quickly got to my knees and peered from the window. The little boy was face down on the ground, but the swarm had disappeared. Drake and Celeste came burstiong through the door as my feet hit the ground outside.
"What was that noise!?" Celeste shouted in her high pitched voice echoed with that accent of hers.
"What'd you break Geez!?" Drake yelled
All I did was jerk towards them with my finger to my lips. Then jogged to the little boy, who remained on the ground. I came to a slow, kneeling down beside him. I placed my hand on his shoulder then turned him over.
His pupils were dilated, most likely from the light, but a grin appeared from ear to ear.
"You...Okay?" I asked, hesitant.
His lips shook before he answered. "Tha...tha...that was...That was COOL!" He screamed, jumping to his feet.
I fell back as he did, a slight confused smile growing on my face.
"Did you see that?" He raised his fist to the air. "I was running and was like AH! Then the aliens came and shot the swarm I was like COOL!"
Typical little boy. I sat there smiling as he ran off, probably to tell his friends.
"Nice." It was Drake. His sarcastic tone made my grin drop as I stood up, dusting myself.
He had his arms crossed and shaking his head, but a hint of a grin was on his face. Celeste's arms were crosse too but she looked mad.
"Just give yourself away why don't you!" She yelled at me.
"What? It wasn't me..." I began to think up something, but a smile grew. "It was the aliens. Like whoa." I mocked the little boy and watched as Drake turned his head to laugh. If there was no goign back, I might as well start off with some humor. I didn't want to mourn forever. Besides, if saving little boys from 'swarms' by aliens was what I could do, then why not? It couldn't be all that bad.
"..." Celeste stopped the smacked Drake's arm with the back of her hand. "Ugh."
Drake looked at me and laughed.
"come on." She grabbed my arm and dragged me with her to the door.
Drake turned and watch, still laughing. I snatched his arm. "You're going down with me smartass."
Celeste dragged us to the room again, then began pacing.
"Do you know what you could've done!?" She stopped and stared at me.
"God how could you be so stupid?"She pointed her figner at me. And as she did, my thoughts of this not being so bad began to retreat. I was wrong, and I know I was going to have to learn from it. "You...

(9Hope that helped Goku, I tried to work with what I was given))

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 12:47 AM
kaiy037 is currently offline Click here to Send kaiy037 a Private Message Find more posts by kaiy037 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote