KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Note: Superhero-Supervillian Society Restaurant and Pub!

Note: Superhero-Supervillian Society Restaurant and Pub!
Started by: Bishop X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (83): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL. Sup Tony, you inebriated scallywag? * Trips over bar stool.*

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:10 PM
Bishop X is currently offline Click here to Send Bishop X a Private Message Find more posts by Bishop X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I shall be Doctor Doom.

*Doctor Doom walks in the bar with two Doombots, shoving The Vulture away from his way as he moves forward. He sats on one of the chair in front of the bar table.*

"You. Lower being. Give DOOM an BEER. So says DOOM. The ULTIMATE Ruler of LATVERIA."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:14 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok Doom, but tell that damn Doombot to stop chewing on Reed's leg.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:23 PM
Bishop X is currently offline Click here to Send Bishop X a Private Message Find more posts by Bishop X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

"NEVER! YOU DARE TO ORDER THE UNMATCHABLE DOOM TO DO SOMETHING AGAINST HIS WILL! AFTER DOOM IS DONE WITH YOU, EVERY MORTAL CELL IN YOUR PATHETIC BODY WILL PRAY FOR DEATH! BUT THEY CAN CONTINUE PRAYING, BECAUSE DOOM..."

*Looks at the rules of the bar*

"Murble...fine. DOOMBOT, DOOM orders you to stop, uh, biting the...just stop. God, can you just...I MEAN, MORTAL, GIVE DOOM HIS DRINK OR YOU SHALL PERISH!"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:30 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

What brand you want Doom, Bud, Heineken, Miller?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:40 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

"HEINEKEN!"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:48 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

hah pussy (drinks five shots in one second) whoa ! (gets a slight buzz healing factor kicks in)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:22 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey buddy there's a 10 drink limit for humans and a 25 drink limit for metahumans...I'm watching you. no expression

Last edited by Bishop X on Jun 13th, 2005 at 04:55 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:42 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bishop X
Hey buddy there's a 10 drink limit for humans and a 25 drink limit for metahumans...I'm watching you. no expression

{Iron Man}

"actually, when i entered the bar my onboard computers read and stored the rules"
Originally posted by Bishop X
4. 10 drink maximum for humans, 100 drink limit for metahumans.

"i believe you owe the disgusting mutie an apology!"

*walks over to Doom*
"Nice armour"#
*stiffles laughter while looking at Doom's cape*
"Can you do this?"
*magnetises the Doombots and they come rushing in and stick to either side of Doom ...... points and laughs*
"hahahaha..... who ordered the sandwich ala Doom?"

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:00 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Disgusting Mutie???!!! OHHHHH!!! Boy its on now Stark, how bout you take that armor off so I can show you what a dirty mutie can do! You heartless fiend (get it)!? evil face

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:03 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

"please! this armour only comes off for hot chicks......"

"anyone want a game of pool?"

*sets up pool table and waits for sucker.... i mean challenger*

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:13 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

I'll be spider man

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:18 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

AHHHH!!! I want to whoop your ass so bad, but sadly I must go back to the mansion, Professor X killed another political leader, again!!!! I'll be back in a few hours.

*Exits the door, enters space pod.* sad

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:20 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

SKIKT .....stark you are really starting to get on my last nerve

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:40 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

"ooooooooohhhhh..... the little hairbag's getting upset!"

"you wanna call your mommy and get her to make it all better?"

*offers Wolverine a phone*

"she's on speedial number 6...just behind Domino's pizza..... and while you're at it tell her to move out of my halfway house..... your sister too.... i want your momma and your sister out my house and on the street within the hour!"

*activates shields.... just in case....*

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Jun 13th, 2005 at 06:50 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:47 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Scoobless
{Iron Man}

"actually, when i entered the bar my onboard computers read and stored the rules"

"i believe you owe the disgusting mutie an apology!"

*walks over to Doom*
"Nice armour"#
*stiffles laughter while looking at Doom's cape*
"Can you do this?"
*magnetises the Doombots and they come rushing in and stick to either side of Doom ...... points and laughs*
"hahahaha..... who ordered the sandwich ala Doom?"

Doom is crushed between the two doombots. He has no change of surviving alive...waitasecond, then who is the Doom that walks out from the bathroom?!

"HA! Meddlesome IDIOT! It was only an DOOMBOT! Do you REALLY think that DOOM would be so STUPID that he would FALL in that kind of TRAP! No you shall feel the wrath of DOOM..."

*Doom walks at the pool table*

"As DOOM beats your sorry BEHIND in a game of POOL!"

*Doom takes the pool stick and hits Iron Man in the head with it*

"BRING IT ON!"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:54 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

{Iron Man}

"You moron Doom..... you just broke the only pool cue"

"that's it.... we're arm wrestling"

*finds a sturdy table and pulls up two stools*

"come on captain wannabe..... let's see what you got"

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:58 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

"MORON?! MORON?!!! YOU DIE!" *Doom walks at the table*

"BRING IT ON...again!"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 07:01 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

(brain finally figures out what stark mean) RAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH (jumps forward knocking doom out of the way and tries to skin iron man's armour off )

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 07:10 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

"The Sentry is back"

I'm thirsty...

Rum & Coke...

(please log in to view the image)

"Sentry sees Doom and Iron Man arguing like little girls over a pool stick. He then thinks to himself, If I didn't have any real superpowers like those two idiots, I'd probably be one of those idiots who creates an all powerful suit of armor so that I can keep up with the likes of Thor, Hulk, Captain America, and be over their arguing along with the both of them."

"Sentry sighs"

I'm hungry... Hey! Mutie! Get me some grub along with my Rum & Coke.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 07:11 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote