KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Teen Titan Role Play

Teen Titan Role Play
Started by: MrCurt061430

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (276): « First ... « 273 274 [275] 276 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Interesting post, Super19)

Jacope X stood and jumped off the tower, landing on the ground below him hard on his feet. He is now sixteen years old of age and ready to take on what is ahead of him. He flies over the dark ocean, from the night sky's reflection, showing his own as well as he looks down. He then sees the reflection of Satan behind him. As his eyes widen, he turns around and blasted at nothing, but the sky. He then kept flying forward, trying to think to himself that it was just a hallucination. However, he tries to remember what Ice told him....

quote:
"It's better to be with others than to sit alone in a room thinking about the terrors that lie ahead. According to Junior here, Slade will have the power of a strong demonic force in the year 2022. And he'll destroy the titans, using this power. This is strange, considering that we've faced a few demons before. The first one was upon my arrival, if I remember correctly."

Of course, Jacope X did not jump to any conclusions. He felt pretty confident in himself that he can defeat whatever was ahead, trying to get the whole thought of being The Elder God's chosen hero as an encouragement. His foolish young mind had no knowledge of the struggles he will go through in the mere future.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 10:06 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super19
The Super Saiyan Android

Christopher: So… I’m a long-foreseen hero?

Cruger: Yes, you are. Which is why I’ve trained you especially to be an M.P.D Power Ranger so you could go to the time period in your home-Universe that your mother specified you to be in, so that way you can train long and hard so you could defeat the demon Trigon. It’s your mission only, whether you choose to accept it or not. So what do you say, Chris?

Christopher turned to his brothers and sister to ask what they thought.

Christopher: Well, guys, what should I do?

Christopher’s siblings glanced at each other. Then they all looked at their brother.

Kim: I say you should go.

Peter: Yeah, definitely.

Travis: For once, we agree.

Cruger: Then it’s decided. Christopher Marksman, do you accept this mission?

Christopher thought about it for a second, and then he looked at his commander in the eyes and nodded.

Christopher: Commander Cruger, sir, I accept this mission with my whole heart.

Cruger: Then head to the wormhole machine, Cadet, and you will be transported to your home-Universe as soon as possible. Good luck, and Godspeed.

(End of Prologue)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 09:29 PM
Super19 is currently offline Click here to Send Super19 a Private Message Find more posts by Super19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Ice lay in his bed, something troubled him. Junior's future experience. Who could be the most powerful demon in existance? Ice was a prophecy to destroy Satan and the greatest of all evil, whatever that was. Yet he was not around when they would be attacked. Where was he? If he was there, then only the demons would have died, but he was not...where was he? If he was dead, who had killed him? Ice was cursed to live...nobody could kill him, something always prolonged his life when he was defenseless...but he always stayed alive and it was always his enemies who died when he fought back. Ice could feel that something wasn't right and got out of bed and went outside. He could see Jacope flying away, Ice made his Ice disk and followed.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:43 AM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super19
The Super Saiyan Android

Christopher “Redfire” Marksman sat in the chair at the center of the wormhole machine, which was built exactly like the one used in the old Jet Li movie, “The One”. He still had two minutes to go before the wormhole opened. While he was inside the wormhole chamber, his sister, Kim, and his brothers, Travis and Peter, talked to him through his headset. He also had the Wormhole Control Watch on his left wrist, since he was a right-handed person. Then he heard his sister’s voice.

Kim (through the communicator): Chris, can you hear me?

Christopher (replying): Yeah, sis, I hear you. What’s up?

Kim: I… I just want to say that we, our brothers and I, just want to say that we’ll be with you every step of the way.

Travis: Yeah, bro, we’ll lend you our encouragement if you are discouraged and our powers if you aren’t strong enough to defeat Trigon. Like Kim said, we’ll be with you every step of the way.

Peter: Yeah, man. We got your back 100%.

Christopher closed his eye and smiled at that thought.

Christopher (happily): Thanks, guys. That means a lot to me.

Computerized Voice: Wormhole opens in one minute.

Christopher: Gotta go guys.

Travis, Kim, and Peter (in unison): Good bye, bro. And good luck.

Cruger: Good luck and Godspeed, Chris.

Christopher: Thanks guys.

Computerized Voice: Wormhole opens in 10… 9… 8… 7… 6… 5… 4… 3… 2… 1… Wormhole opened.

And all of a sudden, the wormhole opened, and it started to rip Christopher apart down to the molecular level, and then it sucked Christopher through it and sent him through the quantum warp tunnel headed for the Teen Titans Universe. After about five minutes of going through the tunnel, Christopher was reassembling as he neared the end of the wormhole. In another minute, he was back to being 100% intact and then the wormhole disappeared. He looked around to see where he had arrived.

He had arrived at Jump City, at Titans Tower, the one that his mother and father were in. He had finally arrived home.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 10:09 PM
Super19 is currently offline Click here to Send Super19 a Private Message Find more posts by Super19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrCurt061430
Ice lay in his bed, something troubled him. Junior's future experience. Who could be the most powerful demon in existance? Ice was a prophecy to destroy Satan and the greatest of all evil, whatever that was. Yet he was not around when they would be attacked. Where was he? If he was there, then only the demons would have died, but he was not...where was he? If he was dead, who had killed him? Ice was cursed to live...nobody could kill him, something always prolonged his life when he was defenseless...but he always stayed alive and it was always his enemies who died when he fought back. Ice could feel that something wasn't right and got out of bed and went outside. He could see Jacope flying away, Ice made his Ice disk and followed.
Jacope X senced someone behind him. As he was startled by the presence, he turns around and accidentaly blasted at Ice with a Solar beam. He widened his eyes, realizing who it was. Jacope X went over to Ice.

Jacope X: My mistake Ice....I was on my way to the city ahead of us, sencing someone on there way. Very powerful to the titans.....tower.....

(Continue below)

Originally posted by Super19
He had arrived at Jump City, at Titans Tower, the one that his mother and father were in. He had finally arrived home.
Jacope X could not believe what he was over Ice's shoulder. A worm hole appeared infront of the tower and a figure came out of it. A young man. He turns to ICe

Jacope X: Ice, that is exactly what I senced.....An apporach of someone new.....I shall now be heading over to the island....

Jacope X touched Ice on the shoulder and they both teleport over to the Titans tower island. He then walked over to the man (Redfire).

Jacope X: Greetings.....May I ask who are you?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 11:57 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Originally posted by JacopeX
Jacope X senced someone behind him. As he was startled by the presence, he turns around and accidentaly blasted at Ice with a Solar beam. He widened his eyes, realizing who it was. Jacope X went over to Ice.

Jacope X: My mistake Ice....I was on my way to the city ahead of us, sencing someone on there way. Very powerful to the titans.....tower.....

(Continue below)

Jacope X could not believe what he was over Ice's shoulder. A worm hole appeared infront of the tower and a figure came out of it. A young man. He turns to ICe

Jacope X: Ice, that is exactly what I senced.....An apporach of someone new.....I shall now be heading over to the island....

Jacope X touched Ice on the shoulder and they both teleport over to the Titans tower island. He then walked over to the man (Redfire).

As Jacope questioned the stranger Ice put his hands behind his back and made an Ice Sword, keeping it hidden, not knowing if this new guy was friend or foe.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 01:33 AM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super19
The Super Saiyan Android

(Continue below)

Christopher looked over to the teenager who had given him greetings, but then he looked over to Ice, whose name he had guessed with his mind-reading ability.

Christopher: First off, you can put your Ice Sword down, Ice. I’m a friend. My mother and father are Teen Titans. And so I align myself with the Titans.

Ice was shocked that Christopher had known that he had his Ice Sword behind his back. Ice made his Ice Sword disappear.

Christopher: Anyway, as to your question, Jacope X, my name is Redfire. There’s something I have to tell both of you, but you both have to keep it a secret. First off, do you know Gyhan and Starfire?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 01:36 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jacope X could not be too sure about Redfire being a friend of a Titan. But he was satisfied to hear Starfire's name. JAcope X turned to Ice with a shocked face that he had a sword behind him. He turns back to Redfire.

Jacope: Ahh yes.....I am familiar with the Tamaranian girl.....We all miss her. But I am too unfamiliar with the name Gyhan. What about them?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 01:55 PM
Super19
The Super Saiyan Android

Jacope X could not be too sure about Redfire being a friend of a Titan. But he was satisfied to hear Starfire's name. JAcope X turned to Ice with a shocked face that he had a sword behind him. He turns back to Redfire.

Jacope: Ahh yes.....I am familiar with the Tamaranian girl.....We all miss her. But I am too unfamiliar with the name Gyhan. What about them?

Redfire: Gyhan is a half-Saiyan, half-human being originally from another Universe, who has a gene for Eternal Youth. I am his son. Starfire is my mother. I believe you, Jacope X, are familiar with the Apocalypse that is to occur in 2022? The reason I am here is to prevent the Apocalypse of this Universe. If you can allow me into Titans Tower, I’ll show a Hebrew prophecy that illustrates what I mean. For it says that I am to be the hero of the entire Universe. Like I said, if you allow me into Titans Tower, I’ll show you the prophecy in the Old Prophecies Archives on the Titans Database.

Last edited by Super19 on Jul 28th, 2007 at 02:57 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 02:45 PM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Ice was shocked that Christopher had known that he had his Ice Sword behind his back. Ice made his Ice Sword disappear.

(Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!! Please DON'T take control of any characters other than your own. You may call landed attacks during a fight, but don't take control of a character that's not yours.)

Redfire: Gyhan is a half-Saiyan, half-human being originally from another Universe, who has a gene for Eternal Youth. I am his son. Starfire is my mother. I believe you, Jacope X, are familiar with the Apocalypse that is to occur in 2022? The reason I am here is to prevent the Apocalypse of this Universe. If you can allow me into Titans Tower, I’ll show a Hebrew prophecy that illustrates what I mean. For it says that I am to be the hero of the entire Universe. Like I said, if you allow me into Titans Tower, I’ll show you the prophecy in the Old Prophecies Archives on the Titans Database.

"There are many heroes of the universe. Jacope X and myself are two of them as well. Jacope X is the chosen Hero of the Elder God, and I am a messiah to destroy evil at its finest moment. I take it that you're from the future as well, this is strange...you're the second person who has traveled back to the past to prevent a terrible outcome in the year 2022. Let me guess...it involves Slade?"

Last edited by MrCurt061430 on Jul 28th, 2007 at 06:41 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 06:37 PM
Super19
The Super Saiyan Android

Redfire: Actually, my mother, Starfire, sent me to a parallel universe known as the Power Rangers S.P.D Universe, S.P.D meaning Space Patrol Delta. I’m from their new Earth Base, which is known as M.P.D, or Multiverse Patrol Delta. So actually, I’m here on a mission from M.P.D to save the world from Trigon and save my parents as well. As to Slade, he kills Robin on their current mission today, but not before he tells my father, Gyhan, to take care of Starfire for him. Oh, and I'm born in the future, but I didn't grow up in it or this Universe, which is my home-Universe.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 08:16 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Redfire: Actually, my mother, Starfire, sent me to a parallel universe known as the Power Rangers S.P.D Universe, S.P.D meaning Space Patrol Delta. I’m from their new Earth Base, which is known as M.P.D, or Multiverse Patrol Delta. So actually, I’m here on a mission from M.P.D to save the world from Trigon and save my parents as well. As to Slade, he kills Robin on their current mission today, but not before he tells my father, Gyhan, to take care of Starfire for him. Oh, and I'm born in the future, but I didn't grow up in it or this Universe, which is my home-Universe.
Jacope X was pretty shocked by the fact that Trigon, the one the titans have all defeated a year ago, is returning. He wondered if this guy knew anything about what Trigon might be capable of.

Jacope: Well Redfire, That is quiet a stroy you have told us. Starfire has been a beloved Titan for many years and we haven't seen her since. And mind if we ask what else you know with the database? If you want to know where, it is this way. Follow me.

Jacope walks over to the Tower's entrance and opens it with the secretive code and enters. He the nwalked over the control room.

Jacope: This is where we get our data based information from the main network of the world. We also analyze many substances and evidence, to getting to our next enemy......Go ahead.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 08:25 PM
Super19
The Super Saiyan Android

Redfire: Alright, let’s see here…

Redfire types into the text box “Old Hebrew Prophecies”. About more than one hundred Hebrew prophecies come up. Then he narrowed it down by typing his real name, Christopher Marksman, into the keyword box and hits the ‘Enter’ key. This time, only one prophecy appears. Redfire clicks on it, and a picture of an old scroll of Ancient Hebrew text appears on screen. Redfire turns back to Jacope X and Ice, while pointing at the screen.

Redfire: This is what the prophecy says: “In another world, a hero shall rise from the ashes of Chaos. And when all seems lost and Trigon seems to have won, the world of Earth shall turn to Christopher Marksman, the Omega Saiyan Ranger, and protector of the Multiverse.” Just between you two and myself, my real name is Christopher Marksman. But don’t tell it to Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven, Starfire, or Gyhan, if my father comes here when Starfire and the others return from their mission after Robin dies. Otherwise, I will never be born. Oh, and do any of you two know anything on Chemistry?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 09:54 PM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Redfire: Alright, let’s see here…

Redfire types into the text box “Old Hebrew Prophecies”. About more than one hundred Hebrew prophecies come up. Then he narrowed it down by typing his real name, Christopher Marksman, into the keyword box and hits the ‘Enter’ key. This time, only one prophecy appears. Redfire clicks on it, and a picture of an old scroll of Ancient Hebrew text appears on screen. Redfire turns back to Jacope X and Ice, while pointing at the screen.

Redfire: This is what the prophecy says: “In another world, a hero shall rise from the ashes of Chaos. And when all seems lost and Trigon seems to have won, the world of Earth shall turn to Christopher Marksman, the Omega Saiyan Ranger, and protector of the Multiverse.” Just between you two and myself, my real name is Christopher Marksman. But don’t tell it to Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven, Starfire, or Gyhan, if my father comes here when Starfire and the others return from their mission after Robin dies. Otherwise, I will never be born. Oh, and do any of you two know anything on Chemistry?

Ice shook his head, showing no emotion over the fact that someone else had a prophecy similar to his own. "I know more on technology than Cyborg, and my combat skills are equal to Slade's, but chemistry isn't one of my strong points."

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 10:28 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jacope: I am a great mathematician but Chemistry and technology isn't one of my specialties. But I can tell you that Chemistry is science that is aimed at Transformation, reactions, changes, and aggregations that goes at energy and entropy changes in such processes such as atoms and elements. Or it can be chemical or physical changes.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 11:53 PM
Super19
The Super Saiyan Android

Redfire: Because I have a chemical formula on paper here that is a cure for a heart virus that will kill my father in three years, about two days before I am born. The thing about the heart virus is that it originated in the Dragon Ball Z Universe. And it is the same heart virus that nearly killed an old friend of mine, whom I trained with in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, a room that slows down time for you inside the room to the point where if you’re in there for a day, a year will have passed inside the room. That’s how it was for me and Goku, that’s my old friend, the one I trained with in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Anyway, Goku was given the cure to the heart virus by another friend of mine named Trunks, who is the son of Goku’s rival, Vegeta. To make a long story short, I need the cure made so I could give it to my father when I warn him of his future death because of the heart virus. Is there at least someone here who might be able to make the cure for me? Do you guys know someone here who can?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 11:19 PM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

"I'm sorry, but I only know of two people who could make such a medicine and they're our enemies. They prefer to use their chemistry skills to make brainwashing and instant death chemicals. I'm sorry, but we do have a laboratory on the hospital floor that could be used if anyone who does have knowledge in chemistry and isn't bent on doing something crooked or evil in using that skill. However, Cyborg might know a few things about chemistry. Too bad he's not here. He and the other original Titans have left a few weeks ago on some extreemly important business and left us here to guard the tower and city while they're away. Nobody knows when they'll be back and they're far too busy fighting to answer their calls most of the time."

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:14 AM
Super19
The Super Saiyan Android

Redfire: Well, I need someone good to make the heart virus cure. Because my philosophy is that if someone uses Chemistry for the purpose of evil, I will automatically not go to them, otherwise they might poison my father, so I guess I’m kinda like you guys, being wary and all, I guess. Is there someone within Titans East that might know? I really need this cure made.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 06:22 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jacope:....Hmmm....Say Ice, isn't there a chemical bond system shown on some type of book or text in the laboratory? Some how, I feel that it can be their somehow. If we have done these types of experiments.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 06:44 PM
Super19
The Super Saiyan Android

Hey MrCurt,

Here's the Character Sheet for Gyhan:

Alias: Gyhan (parody of Gohan)
Full Name: Travis Jeremy Marksman the Third
Species: Half-human, half-Saiyan
Where he comes from: Has been a wanderer of the Multiverse since his second wife, Kimberly Ann Possible-Marksman, of the Kim Possible Universe, died because of some evil demonic force causing her to die after giving birth to their daughter, Kimberly Ann Possible Marksman the Second, but not before telling her husband her last words and wishes. He ends up in the Teen Titans Universe at the same place that the original Titans are currently at on very important business. But when he arrives, he sees Robin lying on the ground dying, because he is stabbed by his archnemesis Slade, with his girlfriend Starfire crying over his dying body. He is then made by Robin to promise him that he will take care of Starfire for him. Travis agrees to the promise, and then Robin dies peacefully. When the original Titans return to Jump City, Gyhan is with them, with Cyborg as the new leader. There they encounter a possible new Teen Titan already at the Titans Tower, Redfire, but Redfire keeps his identity hidden from his future parents, Travis the Third and Starfire, only Jacope X and Ice knows of his true identity. But according to Redfire, his father will die of a new virus that attacks the heart three years from now, about two days before Redfire is born to Travis the Third and Starfire, and that his father won’t survive it. So a cure for the heart virus is made and Redfire gives it to his father. Travis receives the warning of his future death from his future son, though neither he nor Starfire know that Redfire is their future son together. At least… not until he is born.
Powers: The power of the Saiyans (Ki Energy)
Moves: Ki Blast, Kamehameha Wave, Spirit Bomb, Destructo Disc, Special Beam Cannon, Masenko Ball, Sword Blast, Cross Slash, and Super Saiyan Level 2.
Weakness: Seeing loved ones get kill because of an evil force from another Universe.
Weapons (primary): Gaia Blade (a weapon he received from his father, Travis Jeremy Marksman, Jr. when he left his home-Universe, the Golden Sun Universe, for the Kim Possible Universe).
Weapons (secondary): Z-Sword (another weapon he got from a friend named Trunks, of the Dragon Ball Z Universe, for use when he uses the Ki Energy move Sword Blast)
Hopes and dreams: Hopes to attain the ultimate level of Saiyan Existence, Super Saiyan Level 4, like his future son, Redfire.
Hobbies: Likes to draw, play video games, and write stories like his great-great-grandfather, Aaron Lavender, the Ultimate Gaion of Legend.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 11:38 PM