KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » My "Movies" story

My "Movies" story
Started by: DanZeke25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hazardous

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:27 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mišt
laughing out loud

Damn your sig! mad

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:14 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Damn your sig! mad

laughing

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:54 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Barney and Mr. Rogers started fighting, but Michael Myers ruined it by stabbing them both in the head. Chaos ensued, everybody was fighting.
“HEY HEY HEY!” Fat Albert was back, and everybody immediately stopped fighting and ran towards him. Wolverine stabbed Albert in the eyes with his claws, while Jet Li kicked right through his huge stomach. After Fat Albert was dead, they all took turns taking a piss on him, then started fighting again.
The brawl went on for hours, until a mysterious man, dressed in all black, and a black ski mask, came and single handily killed everybody with just a paper clip. He then walked over to The Two.
“So, you are The Two. I am Nigel. I know what you are thinking. How in the world did I kill all those people, without having my cell phone fall out of my loose pocket. I know, it was amazing. Nobody else can do all that, AND keep their phone in their pocket. That kind of thing takes a lot of training.” Nigel then proceeded to walk away, when Jeff’s leg reached out tripped him. Sure enough, his cell phone fell out of his pocket.
“That’s it. You are done. You think there is only one person as skilled as me? Wrong. There is a whole army, and they are waiting for the right time to kill you! When Voldemort says the time is right, we will end your pathetic life.” After his little speech, Nigel walked away.
“What a tool.” said Jeff, while laughing. “What was his name again? Nate? Nigel? Nick?”
“I’m not sure. Hey! Maybe it says his name on his cell phone.” Jeff walker over to the phone and picked it up.
“NOKIA. Man, I was way off!”

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 11:22 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 01:06 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

“Okay listen, we have to find the ring as fast as we can. DanZeke25 needs this story to end soon so it is not too big to submit into the short story competition. So lets get the ball rolling here.” Morpheus explained to The Two.
“Who the hell cares about DanZeke25? We’ll find the ring when we damn well please.” After Jeff said that, a guy appeared out of nowhere and shot him in the leg. Jeff seemed to forget that DanZeke25 was writing the story and could kill him anytime he wanted.
“Oh, so that’s how it is? You’re going to kill us?”
“Maybe.” replied DanZeke25.
“Yeah, we’ll see.” Jeff said, while sh*tting his pants. “Hey, why the hell did you do that?”
“Because I can.”

Meanwhile, in Voldemort’s lair…..
“Listen, guys. I know we have trained for a long time for this day. 25 years, to be exact, but I have other plans. So if we can not kill The Two today, or find the ring and destroy the world, then we will never do it. I have to start filming for the fifth Harry Potter movie. I hope you guys understa- WHAT THE HELL?” Ali G emerged out of nowhere and slapped Voldemort with a wrench. All the Nigels tried to ambush him, but they were no match for Ali G.
“So, your name is Nigel?” Ali G asked to the last Nigel left. “What is that, Swedish or something? That’s a really funny name. That’s a name a batty boy would use. Me crew told me that you were planning to kill me main men The Two. Is this true?”
“Yes.”
“Booyakasha!” screamed Ali G as he punched Nigel so hard his head fell off.
“Well, look at that. That’s the ring me main men Nick and Jeff are looking for.” Ali G bent over picked up the ring, and put it on his finger. “I don’t see what’s so special about this bling.”

Meanwhile…..
“So that’s our plan to find the rin- what the hell?” Smoke appeared all around Nick and Jeff. When the smoke finally cleared, Nick had his own body, and so did Jeff.
“Somebody has found the ring. It is over.” said Morpheus.
“Well, now what?” asked Nick.
“Nothing. We all live happily ever after.” And they all lived happily ever after. Except for Jeff, who got in a horrible car accident and was paralyzed from the waist down two weeks later. He we stay a virgin for the rest of his life.
“F*CK!”

The End.

That is just the ending for now so I can submit it into the Competiton. I might write more later.

Also, for the Ali G part, here is the Ali G glossart so you understand what he is saying.
http://www.hbo.com/alig/glossary/

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 06:35 AM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

laughing I remember writing this.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 02:34 AM