KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Prose poems by myself

Prose poems by myself
Started by: alcoholicpoet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

hahaha whoa man...awesome stuff all around. reminds me alot of Pink Floyd's songs, especially anger. keep it up, and definitely get published. we could use "poetic paragraphers" in this community!

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 01:11 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
intoxicatedpoet

Thanks, I'm planning on churning out 150 of these for a book.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 01:15 PM
intoxicatedpoet is currently offline Click here to Send intoxicatedpoet a Private Message Find more posts by intoxicatedpoet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

awesome!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 01:23 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
Thanks, I'm planning on churning out 150 of these for a book.
i want a signed copy!!!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:01 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
intoxicatedpoet

I step into grounds uconquered:

Untitled

Fleetingly
vicaciously
a life is taken,
yet none yeild response,
none yeild a voice.
The voice that could stop the death
Is reppressed,
out of fear,
out of illegality,
the voices are reppressed,
blocked,
audaciously,
they are stopped.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 07:09 PM
intoxicatedpoet is currently offline Click here to Send intoxicatedpoet a Private Message Find more posts by intoxicatedpoet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

true, very true. and I like the new add-on to your sig! haha!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 08:12 PM
intoxicatedpoet

Thanks, I just thought that out of the blue.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 08:33 PM
Fëanor

i wish you luck on your book deal AP...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:44 AM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
intoxicatedpoet

My first three poems are to be published in the August issue of international Poetry magazine. Happy Dance Look for it at the local Library next month.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 11:22 PM
intoxicatedpoet

Sorry for the lack of poetry lately, it's quite a chore posting these seeing as I hate typing and all my poetry is hand-written. Tommorrow my father's going to type two poems on word, so I'll copy and paste those here.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 11:40 PM
Fëanor

My first three poems are to be published in the August issue of international Poetry magazine. Happy Dance Look for it at the local Library next month.
dude!!! that's awesome eek!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 03:42 AM
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Originally posted by Fëanor
dude!!! that's awesome eek!

Definitely very freakin sweet dude!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 03:22 PM
intoxicatedpoet

Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
Definitely very freakin sweet dude!!!!!!!

Topping it all off, I'm gettin' 150 euros.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 06:49 PM
Fëanor

rub it in why dontcha....

but i's happy for ya m8 happy

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 07:09 PM
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Hot damn!~ wink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 09:33 PM
intoxicatedpoet

Untitled

I have seemingly been here for an eternity, wasting with time, and wasting with life. It goes on unceasingly, never stopping in its onslaught of wrath, it's onslaught of death and more such ruinations. It's continued souring has brought upon its inhabitants a festering feeling of outer and self doubt, doubt in the world and its sustenance of the people en-masse, its sustenance in it's very own existance as a producing world. The doubt infects society and communities, it infects the fiber of the world, the binding threads, until the doubt turns to fear, fear of that which would develop, that which would better, that which would be uncomprensibe to the near seeing eyes of Earth. The fear would fester, seeping into the souls of the martyers, the souls of the mongers, it would infect the world to the point of explosion, and the explosion would occur, the lives that had subsisted, the lives that had wandered in exploration of the surfaces on which they were born, these lives, these dreams, end and lay to rest, the world.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 03:37 AM
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Yet again, very cool. More please!!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 09:33 PM
Tassie

wow, especially the first lines. XD

and congrats on the publications in the magazine, dude!
and the 150 euros

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 01:13 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
intoxicatedpoet

Search

Drinking from the dripping sap of life, I live as an anomaly, I search through the universe for a sign of hope, of restoration to my previous world of utopian paradise, a world of pacifistic anarchy, were poverty and war is mythology, and warmth and love of the Earth is spread like butter over the land. I yearn for the oasis of the galaxy, and loathe those who have found it. I am a wanderer, a hitchhiker of unknown, unsearched lands, and without hesitation I convict myself to continue in my search for the Garden of Eden, that we mortal humans are too wretched and violent to inhabit. My thirst and hunger is for a land of laze and leisure, of love and harmony, of peaceful bonds unbroken by the wearing of time.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 01:39 AM
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

ha... nice imagery.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 10:14 PM