KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman ( Knows how to exploit hulk)vs. the Hulk

Strategic Spidey vs. Green Giant
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Spiderman 4 33.33%
Hulk 7 58.33%
stalemate 1 8.33%
Double KO!!!! 0 0%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spiderman ( Knows how to exploit hulk)vs. the Hulk
Started by: CorderaMitchell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I asked you, you ASS umed it like you always do.

I already said he doesn't have to hit the skeleton, imagine how the writing makes wolverine get hit there, I already talked about all of this and no you realize it, good boy.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 11:43 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

there's a huge diff in hitting a wolverine who isn't ready in a volnerable spot and trying to hit a berserker wolvie that's trying to gut you and outfight you with his healing factor kicked up..which is what happens when he fights....

and you implied you didn't ask...and you know it....or am I giving you too much credit?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 11:48 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I asked, let it go, wolverine can simply be nailed in the abdomen and swung around and around, beserk wolverine isn't anything for the adult parker to worry about, after he's fought venom.

Yes you are giving me too much credit, you did all the assuming upon yourself. Good boy smile

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 01:01 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RagnaViper
Spoon-based Destruction

Well isn't this a strange little contest.

An arachnid versus a steroid abusing nerd.

I vote for the former. Nerds always run at the sight of those eight legged bastards. smile

This sig was brought to you buy CorderaMitchell and Piggle. Blame them.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 01:57 AM
RagnaViper is currently offline Click here to Send RagnaViper a Private Message Find more posts by RagnaViper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

The wisest man ever, a man of few words but wise........

The toghest men are scared by spiders.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 01:59 AM
RagnaViper
Spoon-based Destruction

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
The wisest man ever, a man of few words but wise........

The toghest men are scared by spiders.

Hey, I'd use more words but the kind robots despise word overusage. You can't be caught off guard by those artificial emos.

This sig was brought to you buy CorderaMitchell and Piggle. Blame them.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:02 AM
RagnaViper is currently offline Click here to Send RagnaViper a Private Message Find more posts by RagnaViper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

True is true, check out this crazy fanboy spazzing in the wolverine vs. spidey thread, and check out bats versus spidey, and check out big evil on the best debators thread, its hilarous, and big evil used the same avvy as you post your opinon, now.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:04 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by K3VIL
Last time I saw them fighting was when Professor Hulk was possessed from the gamma virus that from Doc Samson's body entered into his own.Hulk was talking and acting like the old Hulk Smash version, and his strenght got to an upper level quickly, when Prof. Hulk usually get stronger slower cause he's a mix of Banner, Grey Hulk and Savage Hulk.
Spidey fought him trying to outfight him with agility and reflexes, and for a while he did a good job, but Hulk punched the ground so hard the explosion and the shockwave leaved Spidey unable to stand up.Then Samson wake up from the last shot received from Hulk and saved our loved wall-crawler, but finally Hulk gained the upper hand, K.O. Samson, and with a handclap he leaved Spidey so stunned and hurted the only way to stop him was trying to reach Banner, talking to him and saying him to do the right thing, and the virus was wiped out from Banner's mind and body.

Prof doesn't have the influence of Savage Hulk. He isn't a merger, he's another personality entirely. He has the psychic failsafe that prevents him from turning into Savage Hulk, making him Savage Banner instead. When Savage Hulk is present in an incarnation, he suppresses all other personalities. Green doesn't necessarily mean Savage Hulk. There are hundreds of personalities, most of which are green.

What's this "weakness" Spiderman knows about?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:26 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Its not necessarily a weakness, more of a side effect of hulks schizophrenia, I'm not debating a win, as much as him pulling it off. Since most fight him head on.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:31 AM
Zenoside
-Insert funny title here-

After reading all this, Im starting to doubt Jinzin's credibility.

"Your bedside manner needs work, doc. I t'ink I liked it better when you were kissin' me."- Gambit
"M'sweet, I never gamble... I win. At everything."- Gambit

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:37 AM
Zenoside is currently offline Click here to Send Zenoside a Private Message Find more posts by Zenoside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I asked, let it go, wolverine can simply be nailed in the abdomen and swung around and around, beserk wolverine isn't anything for the adult parker to worry about, after he's fought venom.

Yes you are giving me too much credit, you did all the assuming upon yourself. Good boy smile

you're ridiulous...you implied..you know you did...and you talk to me about denial....

I'm sure a shot to the stomach will work..I mean it hasn't worked for hulk but spidey's stronger than hulk right?!!?! eek!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:29 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Assumed, get over it, people don't back me up for no reason.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:30 AM
jinzin

Originally posted by Zenoside
After reading all this, Im starting to doubt Jinzin's credibility.

based on what? it's not exactly like cordera's been able to produce an issue number or even HOW this reversing the gamma effect would work...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:31 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

The issue number many people have given how it would happen and when, hulk is schizophrenic, and can change back from mental upsets, stop trying to disagree with me on every level.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:34 AM
jinzin

NO ONE'S GIVEN THE ISSUE NUMBER! NOBODY! if they did tell me then...

"stop trying to disagree with me on every level"

I don't know if you've realized...we're on a debating forum...confused

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:40 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

No you get petty, to everything off topic, you like to win more its all good.

i have nipples. smile

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:43 AM
jinzin

everything off topic? I'm not the one who's constantly bringing up wolvie vs. spiderman into things.....laughing out loud

petty? spiderman's gotten his ass beat multiple times by hulk....and it usually ends after hulk land one sufficient hit....one blow and it's over...you say spiderman has a chance..that's all well and good...EVERY hero has a chance....but you say that there has been given an issue number when one hasn't been I ask you for it and you just say it's been given...I ask you for it again and you respond by saying I talk about off topic things....on top of that you haven't even given the details of how spiderman will negate the gamma effect....just that he will through hulk's schitsofrenia....without further explaination...all I have to say is: WTF?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:59 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

You bring wolverine and spiderman into everything because you cant get anywhere else otherwise, its your defense mechanism

Until you came a good discussion erupted, but you just like to get petty.

spiderman has held his own agaisnt the hulk, like wolverine, and you never seem to do the brainwork to get to a conclusion, try it sometime.

I explained it you just dont want to hear it. Whats your point??

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 12:40 PM
jinzin

i hear it...all I've asked for is an issue number...I still don't see one..... when spiderman's almost KILLED hulk not once not twice but THREE FREAKIN TIMES! then you may have a point... and no you keep bringing up spidey vs. wolvie roll eyes (sarcastic) multiple times...

you've really explained nothing.....it's like me saying...."wolverine could beat hulk because he knows how to reverse the gamma effect..."

how?

"he would mess with hulks emotions cause hulks a skitzo"

okay...but how? people have tried to literally take over hulks mind and it doesn't work because of his numerous mental defenses...

"he would! I've already explained this! wolverine woulk kick spiderman's ass!"

confused i- i don't think you actaully explained it though....

"bull! wolverine's held his own against hulk!"

when?

"i don't have the issue number I need to find it"

okay...i'll wait....

"I don't need the issue number! cause it's a fact!"

okay...i'm not debating this...just...when did it happen?

"someone already gave the issue number!"

ummmm no they haven't....

"you're not listening to my posts!"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by jinzin on Jun 29th, 2005 at 11:59 PM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 11:53 PM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

I guess Spiderman is Doc Sampson now. How would he take advantage of Hulk's multiple personality disorder?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 11:58 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote