KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman ( Knows how to exploit hulk)vs. the Hulk

Strategic Spidey vs. Green Giant
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Spiderman 4 33.33%
Hulk 7 58.33%
stalemate 1 8.33%
Double KO!!!! 0 0%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spiderman ( Knows how to exploit hulk)vs. the Hulk
Started by: CorderaMitchell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

maybe, maybe.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:31 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
lol! You guys are tired! You need sleeeeeppp..... big grin

the man speaks the truth!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:34 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Verily!!!

It's 2:33 in the morning here!!! big grin

I should be practicing what I preach!!!

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:35 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

That I agree upon, goodnight.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:35 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

if it's something that can be exploited like superman to kryptonite (your comparison by the way) it's a freakin weakness nuff said...and you implied it's effectiveness by thinking it could allow spiderman to beat the hulk...you say it's a new one...but you alo mentioned that the issue in question was from tangled web, web of spiderman maybe? spiderman hasn't fought the hulk in any recent sm issues that I'm aware of....

speaking of which give me the issue number!
oh yeah....you still haven't quite made it clear how spidey will exploit this....

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:37 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

verily? who are you...thor?

lol..

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:38 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

where was this comparison, it has happened, you'll have to search the issue number, but the facts were said here, it would kill him, and it was on a similar gamma character, were'nt you listening.

I said wear him down, why can you not hear, go to sleep.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:39 AM
jinzin

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
He's not going on for days, which he can do, its a specific exploitation like kryptonite.

right here...wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:41 AM
jinzin

hulk can't tire...and only gets angrier in a fight that drags on...his strength and endurance eminate from a pocket demension...he won't be "worn down" roll eyes (sarcastic)

a similar gamma character? are you reffering to doc somson? do you even know anything about doc samson that you wouldn't be able to get off some bio on a website?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:43 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I never said dock samson, and I already said the mind, do you know anything of characters besides crap writing.

Dock Samson has helped hulk many times throughout his variations, theres a piece there.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:45 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by jinzin
hulk can't tire...and only gets angrier in a fight that drags on...his strength and endurance eminate from a pocket demension...he won't be "worn down" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Glad to see someone recognises this.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:54 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Did I not say this, that he can't tire or doesn't have to eat sleep, etc. everyone knows this, its based on an issue where the reversing would be fatal, if you need the issue number to believe it, look in tangled web or something, i'm not at the library now.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:55 AM
jinzin

why do you want me to buy a comic to prove or disporve YOUR thesis? you made the thread....back it up.....

lol

the reversing would be fatal...fine...how would the reversing begin? just answer the damned question already...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:59 AM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by jinzin
why do you want me to buy a comic to prove or disporve YOUR thesis? you made the thread....back it up.....

lol

the reversing would be fatal...fine...how would the reversing begin? just answer the damned question already...

Anyone here watch the NBA finals? How about those Spurs?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:01 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I never said buy but if i said the issue number it wouldn't matter.

Hulk has shown to have mental instability and his wearing down by persistentcy (not meant to aggravate, that would be fruitles) the tension in the mind would reverse the effect, but kill him.

Thats the roughness of it, i will search for it tommorrow, my friend.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:01 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Anyone here watch the NBA finals? How about those Spurs?

How about them. smile

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:02 AM
Cosmic Cube

How about them. smile

lol. I need to go to bed.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:02 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

sorry i will search better tomorrow

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:04 AM
jinzin

I never said buy but if i said the issue number it wouldn't matter.

Hulk has shown to have mental instability and his wearing down by persistentcy (not meant to aggravate, that would be fruitles) the tension in the mind would reverse the effect, but kill him.

Thats the roughness of it, i will search for it tommorrow, my friend.

the madder hulk gets the stronger hulk gets.....his mental tension will last for days and days and days.....spiderman however...won't...

sorry cc I don't follow basketball...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:07 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

This is the point let me look tomorrow, the strategy if executed is fatal, thats a fact, and i'll leave it there.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:07 AM