KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Apocalypse!!!

Apocalypse!!!
Started by: Hegemon875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by MysterioxX619Xx
I missing Part Two to the Phoniex Dark Saga

eek! I have it too!!! Happy Dance
the whole phoenix and dark phoenix saga!!! Happy Dance

eristole: I have the pryde of the x-men too..... recently got it.... but I CAN'T see it!!!!!!!!!
I know I need a codec but..... which one?.... and where do I get it?..... how do I install it?.......oooohhhhh too many questions!!!!
I hate when that happens.... it takes me at least 1 week.... yeah you read right, AT LEAST 1 WEEK to get an ep and when I finally have it....... MY #$%%&$#"#$%&#$#$$% comp doesn't play them

Vallejo: long time no see!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 01:04 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eristole
Me in a text box

theres a few problems with the codec paola.
i have had the same issues with them. i usually just cheat and use the
preview window on kazaa to view them. but lemme get th codec you need...

audio: Windows Media Audio V2
64 kbps, 44 kHz, stereo

video: Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3

you can goto google and just search for mpeg-4 video codec =p it's cake =) hehe.. i dunno but i thin the divx codec works for it too.. =)

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 02:25 AM
eristole is currently offline Click here to Send eristole a Private Message Find more posts by eristole Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

YAY!!! Happy Dance thanx!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
as soon as I find it I'll ask you how to install it, ok?

by Scythe

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 02:28 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eristole
Me in a text box

ok it's pretty easy they usually come with an install.exe that's easy enough to drop on your computer..

=)

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 02:30 AM
eristole is currently offline Click here to Send eristole a Private Message Find more posts by eristole Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

thanx!!!!
I have some Evo eps (x23, ascension, cruise control) cannot see either..... will they work with that codec too???

by Scythe

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 02:38 AM
eristole
Me in a text box

maybe, it depends on their codec as well. you might want to try them if they dont download a divx player, they should play in there.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 02:43 AM
Paola
Ronin

big grin thanx

by Scythe

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 03:03 AM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

argh... i hate bein bloody stupid and blind -_-;;; here's the apocalypse pics thread (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;threadid=12217) but since this thread has got already 2 pages i suppose we should get them both merged, eh?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 03:13 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

yes Twin B!tch 2 blink WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH MY VAMPY!!!!!!!!???

by Scythe

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 03:17 AM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

laughing out loud i ATE her big grin

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 01:54 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

eek! laughing

was she good???? eek!

by Scythe

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 11:30 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

she tasted like chicken big grin but to the topic now big grin

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 02:19 PM
Kes
Philie

What the f**k?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 05:02 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

laughing out loud

so what abot apocalypse? what's his story? huh

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 05:34 PM
eristole
Me in a text box

depends, which story do you want?

X-men: animated series?
X-men: Evolution
X-men: comic books
X-men: novels

all are very long and very different in certain ways.. lemme know which one you wanna know about.

*edit* I probably wont be able to answer this tonight. i have a late class tonight from 6-9pm and after that the girls are coming over to drink and
have some fun. Happy Dance But i'll logon nice and early tomorrow if i can
wake up and answer whatever you wanna know.

Last edited by eristole on Feb 26th, 2004 at 01:23 AM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 01:08 AM
jamond1

Why is Apocalypse so weak in the comics?

from marvel directory:
Apocalypse strength level:Apocalypse can increase his strength by drawing on outside energy sources, his strength is potentially incalculable.

but i dont know why he is so weak as a child in the comics... mad

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 09:59 AM
jamond1 is currently offline Click here to Send jamond1 a Private Message Find more posts by jamond1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Be@st
Elanor's Husband

because he's a weaklin'

If u look backwards in your life and smile , u have forgot about most of it.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 01:28 PM
Be@st is currently offline Click here to Send Be@st a Private Message Find more posts by Be@st Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

ummmmm, all the comics i have of him, he's not too weak. give me some examples please........

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 05:53 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jamond1

in the last part of the X-men evolution. Wolverine kick him into his own spaceship, but he cant get out himself even wolverine hadn't give any force....

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:46 AM
jamond1 is currently offline Click here to Send jamond1 a Private Message Find more posts by jamond1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sage Tessa
[ cyberpathic ]

Does anyone have any pictures of Apocalypse from Ultimate X-Men?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 08:40 AM
Sage Tessa is currently offline Click here to Send Sage Tessa a Private Message Find more posts by Sage Tessa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote