KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Marvel Comics Roleplay 2

Marvel Comics Roleplay 2
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (71): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~dude I am not God moding Dr.Strang ehas vast knowledge of th e mystic arts he would know if Doom pulled something like that Strang ecan do almost anything with magic if he puts the energy and concentation into it ALSO as if that was not enough if Cyclops visor was broke his Optic beams would be going crazy uncontrolable! unless he kept his eyes shut...~

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 02:02 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(cyclops eyes are shut)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 02:05 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~well that is good~

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 02:12 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Scream hears Strange shouting but cannot stop her lunge and crashes into Gambit-in-Doom's body. They both fly off the roof, but she snags the roof top and Gambit-Doom with webbing, breaking their fall.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 04:11 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Strange concentrates on holding Dr.Doom in his misds.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 05:32 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Dare devil 'watched' the whole thing "Then.." he said and attacked the feets of Gambits body's legs causing him to fall down. "Can someone tell me whats going on?" he said in a calm way.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 11:43 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

~the-forgiven daredevil is blind why do you say he watched the whole thing oh and could i join~

In the dark alley's of new york Punisher who previously was taking down a crack house heard all th commotion and went to the scene. "What the hell is this and isnt that the annoying metal face guy from before."he said reloading his m16 w/gernade launcher. Then he notices the other heroes were in control with doom and suddenly sees jeggernaut from afar posing to attack.'yo jug! meet my little friend"he said pointing his gun at him then fires the gernade launcher but doesnt hit juggernaut but the crane holding up tons of metal beams that quickly fell on juggernaut.

Last edited by gamewarrior on Jul 19th, 2005 at 12:33 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 12:29 PM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

~Why do you think i wrote it as 'watched' instead of watched. I well know he is blind. He sensed and imagined the events.~

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 01:08 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

~have doom and gambit changed back?~

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 03:28 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

~dont know.. dont think so..~

Dare devil started to 'look' around as he spinned some with his staff mostly to show of, then stopped and looked around.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 04:49 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Gambit tried to use his powers but couldnt and felt heavy
"whats going in"

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 05:02 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"All i know is that you are not you." Dare said and listened carefully to the envoirment.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 05:04 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

if im not me who am i then??

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 05:09 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

doom in gambits body started to hop and jump from buildings. he then got to the top of a building and jumped of. he was going to die. he then saw an innocent girl and tranfired there conciousness. the girl in gambits body screamed as a bus hit them on there way down. doom then went about undetected and could strike any time without being noticed

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 05:26 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

before the bus could hit gambit in dooms bady jumped in front of the bus grabbed his body with the girl and jumped outta the way

((ok i want my body back you have forced me to do this))

gambit walked to a fallout shelter and saw professor x the professor wasnt frightened he knew it was gambit in doooms body

Prof X:i see you have had a slight mix up i can fix this

Gambit: you will put me back in my body then

Prof X: yes observe

*all three people are placed in their original bodys and doom is relocated in new york and gambit marveled at his good fourtune*

((sorry i wanted my body))

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 05:36 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Dare Devil ran over to them. "Now what?" he said abit angry and pointed his staff at doom. He then pointed it to gambit. "Okey.. Which one of you are Gambit" he said and pointed between them.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 05:41 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

~its ok.~

doom looked around. he was no where near the street. his memory was wiped from his events with X. he looked around more and no heros could be seen. but no juggernaut. he then starts to hit everyone with lightning bolts and throw people into buildings and unconcious.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 05:43 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Gambit looks at him

Gambit: its me

Prof X:yes its him

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 05:46 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

~ignore my last one. i misstook the words~

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 05:46 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"oh.. okey.. where did doom go?" dare said carefully.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 05:47 PM