KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Anit Thread: (H/Hr) Because It'd be akward and weird.

Who do you want Harry to get with
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ginny 28 62.22%
Hermionie. 17 37.78%
Total: 45 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Anit Thread: (H/Hr) Because It'd be akward and weird.
Started by: Saberstylemasta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

uh, is sticking up for what we believe in mean? oh well. That question probably won't be answered. since pimp isn't coming back.

But wow, Pimp did join yesterday, and he made over a hundred posts! It's on his profile. talk about amazing.

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Last edited by #1Rupert_Lover on Aug 12th, 2005 at 02:24 AM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 02:20 AM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
The only reason the nerd guy sticks up for her is because he is a nerd guy, and has to be nice to get the girl. It's all apart of his plan. Pimp Harry don't need the cheap tricks, at all. I am about to watch all 3 movies again and point out, the Harry Homey skills.

Pimp, please do not defend a couple in the anti thread. This is the place for people to vent about this couple and such. You can go to the Appreciation thread if you like this couple or ship. Thanks.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 02:50 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Coonskin 13
*sigh* no Harry and Ron BOTH saved her oh yeah and for the record I reported you to the mods.
Harry didn't do too much. . it was mostly Ron's doing.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 03:04 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
But wow, Pimp did join yesterday, and he made over a hundred posts! It's on his profile. talk about amazing.

This guy has been here for 80 days and has wracked up 13545 posts making it ~169 posts per day.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;userid=67111

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 03:08 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I've been here since Sep 03 and I've got 18860 eek!

Actually, that's kinda average laughing out loud

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:41 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Creshosk
Harry didn't do too much. . it was mostly Ron's doing.

Yep, Ron did the most of the effective damage to the troll, but remember that it was originally Harry's idea to warn Hermione in the first place.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 01:46 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Creshosk
This guy has been here for 80 days and has wracked up 13545 posts making it ~169 posts per day.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;userid=67111

Cordera's quite the post whore. I've got nearly 21000. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 01:46 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by DarkC
Yep, Ron did the most of the effective damage to the troll, but remember that it was originally Harry's idea to warn Hermione in the first place.
Can you honestly say that if a classmate was in danger, and practiaclly only you knew about them being in danger, would you not try to do anything?

Anyway I wouldn't look too much into it at that point. Because that was the event that made them friends in the first place. There couldn't be any romantic interest at that point in any direction.

Hermione certainly didn't like either of them until they saved her.
Ron thought she was annoying. And Harry seemed indifferent.

Harry thought to save her because he's a good guy and it was the right thing to do. I think he would have done the same for anyone at that point.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 01:55 PM
Syren
dreaming

I agree Cres, even though I want Ron and Hermione to end up together...

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 03:26 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I think the most important word there was indifferent. Ron and Hermy are the ones that are passionate, in a good and bad sense. Harry is very often fairly indeifferent towards Hermione

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:18 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Phoenix
I think the most important word there was indifferent. Ron and Hermy are the ones that are passionate, in a good and bad sense. Harry is very often fairly indeifferent towards Hermione

In normal times, yeah, Ron seems to pay more attention. But when there's times of strife, it's usually Harry who takes the fore.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:21 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Thats cos Harry has his saving people thing big grin

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:52 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Ironically it nearly killed Hermione. erm

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 06:40 PM
Midnight109

It did ? When ? How ?

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 06:49 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Phoe's right, Harry does seem indifferent towards Hermione, not in an intentionally rude way, it just seems like he's got more important things to think about. Ron, on the other hand, is either trying to make Hermione jealous or trying to impress her roll eyes (sarcastic)

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 05:29 PM
Sigh

Pardon my butting in, but I noticed a comment awhile back on this thread that rather bothered me. That H/Hr shipper who went off on a rant said that Hermione stood between Harry and Sirius in the Shrieking Shack and said 'If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too'.

Erh, that isn't true. RON said that-while standing on a broken leg, I might add. The line was given to Hermione in the movie for some reason.

I suggest he read the books. They really are much better.

I just never saw H/Hr as a good couple. Just seemed rather boring to me. No offense, really.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 02:01 AM
Sigh is currently offline Click here to Send Sigh a Private Message Find more posts by Sigh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alma negra
Pink Lady with a Firebolt

i'm back! i can hear everyone groaning already....just kidding.

i don't think harry feels indifferent towards hermione anymore. they have a good frienship now. she keeps his secrets and sometimes gives him advice. don't think i'me defending them or anything. i'm just pointing it out.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:21 AM
alma negra is currently offline Click here to Send alma negra a Private Message Find more posts by alma negra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

(interveiw with JK)
JKR:How did you feel about the romance?

[Melissa puts her thumbs up and grins widely while…]

ES: We were hi-fiving the whole time.

JKR: [laughs] Yes! Good. I'm so glad.

MA: We were running back and forth between rooms yelling at each other.

ES: We thought it was clearer than ever that Harry and Ginny are an item and Ron and Hermione — although we think you made it painfully obvious in the first five books —

JKR: [points to herself and whispers] So do I!

ES: What was that?

JKR: [More loudly] Well so do I! So do I!

[All laugh; Melissa doubles over, hysterical, and may have died.]

ES: Harry/Hermione shippers - delusional!

JKR: Well no, I'm not going to - Emerson, I am not going to say they're delusional! They are still valued members of my readership! I am not going to use the word delusional. I am however, going to say — now I am trusting both of you to do the spoiler thing when you write this up —

[More laughter.]

JKR: I will say, that yes, I personally feel - well it's going to be clear once people have read book six. I mean, that’s it. It’s done, isn’t it? We know. Yes, we do now know that it's Ron and Hermione. I do feel that I have dropped heavy -

[All crack up]

JKR: - hints. ANVIL-sized, actually, hints, prior to this point. I certainly think even if subtle clues hadn't been picked up by the end of “Azkaban,” that by the time we hit Krum in Goblet...

But Ron — I had a lot of fun with that in this book. I really enjoyed writing the Ron/Lavender business, and the reason that was enjoyable was Ron up to this point has been quite immature compared to the other two and he kind of needed to make himself worthy of Hermione. Now, that didn't mean necessarily physical experience but he had to grow up emotionally and now he's taken a big step up. Because he's had the meaningless physical experience - let’s face it, his emotions were never deeply engaged with Lavender -

[Much laughter in which Melissa emits a "Won-Won"]

JKR: - and he's realized that that is ultimately not what he wants, which takes him a huge emotional step forward.

ES: So he's got a little bit more than a teaspoon, now there’s a tablespoon?

JKR: Yeah, I think. [Laughter]

MA: Watching all this, were you surprised when you first logged on and found this intense devotion to this thing that you knew was not going to happen?

JKR: Yes. Well, you see, I'm a relative newcomer to the world of shipping, because for a long time, I didn't go on the net and look up Harry Potter. A long time. Occasionally I had to, because there were weird news stories or something that I would have to go and check, because I was supposed to have said something I hadn’t said. I had never gone and looked at fan sites, and then one day I did and oh - my - god. Five hours later or something, I get up from the computer shaking slightly [all laugh]. ‘What is going on?’ And it was during that first mammoth session that I met the shippers, and it was a most extraordinary thing. I had no idea there was this huge underworld seething beneath me.

ES: She’s putting it into a positive light!

JKR: Well I am, I am, but you know. I want to make it clear that delusional is your word and not mine! [Much laughter.]

MA: You're making our lives a lot easier by laying it on the table -

JKR: Well I think anyone who is still shipping Harry/Hermione after this book -

ES: [whispered] Delusional!

JKR: Uh - no! But they need to go back and reread, I think.

ES: Thank you.

JKR: Yeah.

MA: That is going to -

JKR: Will it make your lives slightly easier?

[All three]: Yeah, yeah.

JKR: I think so.

MA: I have to tell you, I'm looking forward to [this coming out], because, you know, a lot of this is predicated upon a necessary hate for another character. Ron has suffered horribly at the hands of Harry/Hermione shippers.

JKR: That bit makes me very uncomfortable, actually. Yeah, that bit does make me uncomfortable.

ES: Honestly, I think the Harry/Hermione shippers are a very small percentage of the population anyway.

MA: Yeah, if you do a general poll -

ES: They seem more prominant online, but that’s just because the online fandom is very -

MA: Militant was the best word I heard -

JKR: Militant is a beautifully chosen word. Energetic. Feisty.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 02:10 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alma negra
Pink Lady with a Firebolt

no comment

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 09:15 PM
alma negra is currently offline Click here to Send alma negra a Private Message Find more posts by alma negra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LiveAndLetDie

oh, geez...I really don`t like that interveiw.
Delusional or not, HHR`s are still people and still have feelings. That was uncalled for

I opened the door when it was cold outside
Hopin you`d find your own way in

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:38 AM
LiveAndLetDie is currently offline Click here to Send LiveAndLetDie a Private Message Find more posts by LiveAndLetDie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote