KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » The Sorcerers Return

The Sorcerers Return
Started by: Barka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
Alright! After Seeing Goblet Of Fire, I'm All Hyped Up For HP Again! New Post Coming. T-Minus: 24 Hours. (Hopefully, Less) happy

Shoot, Guess I'm Going Over The 'T-Minus'. Dinner Droaned On Here. Starting ...Now

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 10:27 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

finally

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 12:04 AM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpfan811
The Dark Lord Has Risen

yeah...hmm.

They're meant to be!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 05:09 PM
hpfan811 is currently offline Click here to Send hpfan811 a Private Message Find more posts by hpfan811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpfan811
The Dark Lord Has Risen

i meant: yay! im bored!

They're meant to be!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 05:10 PM
hpfan811 is currently offline Click here to Send hpfan811 a Private Message Find more posts by hpfan811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

hello CAN SOMEONE LOOK AT MY STORY IN THE HARRY POTTER FAN FIC TOO

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 05:16 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

(Name Dosen't Really Match The Chapter, Exept At The End)

(please log in to view the image)

The Clock, On The Desk, Read 8:14. Harry was staring at it as if it were an Exam; A Lot Of Eye Twitching and Sighing. Sleep Had not been Given To Him The Previous Night, Though He Didn’t Care; He Wasn’t In The Least Bit Tired. He Wondered Out Loud Where Ron Was, And Whether His Disappearance Had Anything To Do With Hermione. A Knock On The Door Shook Him From His Stupor. In Walked Fleur, Wearing A Cooking Apron.

‘Come on ‘Arry, Ze Breakfast Iz Ready’, She Announced Brightly. Feinting Excitement, Harry Raced Out Of Bed, and Down The Stairs, Before Fluer Could See That Ron Was Gone. He Was The Only one that knew He Was Gone. It Would Come As A Nasty Shock, When Mrs. Weasley Found Out.

After Reaching The Landing, Harry Made his way to the Kitchen, Where He was Met By A Large Stack Of Pancakes, sausages and Other Things. He Sat Down, and helped Himself to some Bacon.

“Nice Sleep Harry?” Harry Jumped. He Had Thought That He was the only Person In The Room. The Pancakes Levitated Away, and Harry Saw Himself Face To Face With Percy. He Put His Wand Back Into His Robes.

“Er….Yeah”, Was All Harry Could Think Of To Say. After All, Percy Had Sent A Disgruntling Letter About Him To Ron A While Back.

“How’s Your Summer Been?” Percy inquired, Through A Mouthful Of sausage.

“Alright, I Guess”, Harry Answered. A Pause Beckoned Harry to say Something. “How’s The Ministry? I Heard You Had A Row With Scrougmour?”

“Ron”, Percy Scoffed. “Always Exaggerating Things. It Wasn’t A Row, But yes, I Am No Longer The Jr. Assistant.”

“Well What Are-” Harry Started, But Was Interrupted.

“He I’m In The Auror Division Now, Training The Little Ones, Which I Think Is A……” His Voice Trailed Off. He seemed to Think He had Said Too Much. “Heard Anything From Hogwarts?”

“No” Harry Answered Coldly.

“The Ministry Wants it reopened, Of Course. Even Without Dumbledore There, It’s bound To be Safer Than Most Places.” Harry Feebly Agreed, Before Percy Droned On.

“I Loved That Place, From The Day I Stepped Into It. Prefecting It was My Wildest Dream. Bill Was My Hero, Ever Since He Came Back From School That First Year.”

Harry Really Didn’t Want To Sit There And Listen To Percy Talk About Prefecting, And Luckily, Fred And George Walked In.

“Morning Chaps!” They Said Together. Percy Scowled. They Each Pulled Out Their Wands And The Food-Laden Plates Started Towards Them. Percy Rolled His Eyes.

“Magic That Exciting?” He Asked Sarcastically.
“Yup!” Answered Fred, With Mock Excitement.

“Watch This!” George Added In The Same Tone. “Coelhot!”. Harry Snorted, As a Large, Pink, Fluffy Rabbit Hat Appeared On Percy’s Head. Percy’s Cheek’s Matched His Hair. Rolling Up His Sleeves, He Took His Turn.

“Bailanta!” Fred and George Sprang Together, And Began To Waltz. Percy Started Humming.

Fred Wrenched His Hand Free From George’s And Yelled “Macursulf!”. Percy Dodged It, And Unluckily, It Rebounded Towards Harry. His Arm, Under another Force, Went Flying Towards His Face. As He Braced For The Hit, His Lips Puckered Up. He Began To Kiss Himself, A Humiliating Spell. The Brothers, Were laughing As Best They Could In Their Current States. Harry Quickly Joined Percy, And The Four Began To Playfully Battle.

After A Full Half Hour, They Heard Footsteps From The Upstairs. They Quickly Put the Kitchen In Back Together. Frisbees Returned To Being Pancakes. Levitating Books Disappeared. The Walls, All Different Colors, Returned To Their States. In Short, They Took The Kitchen From Chaos To Perfection In A Matter Of 10 Seconds. They Had Just Sat Down When Ginny Walked In. She Was Met With A Title Wave of Booing. Smirking, She Sat Down, And Helped Herself To A Few Pancakes. Harry Didn’t Know What To Say To Her, So He Didn’t Say Anything. The Rest of The Breakfast Passed With The Entertainment Being Fred And George Arguing with Percy, Over The Quietness of The Latter’s Room. Harry Snorted More Than A Couple Times During This Match.

Suddenly, Just As The Repast Was Over, Fred Asked, “Where’s Ronald?”, In A Slightly Overdone High-Society Voice.

“Here.” Came the Answer From The Doorway. Ron Had Come Back, With Hermione Directly Behind him. ‘Where’s Mum?”

“Out Shopping. I Think She Said Something About Getting More Powered Root Of QueensBush.” Ginny Said Lazily.

“You Look Tired.” Percy Said Suddenly. “You’ve Had Sleep, Haven’t You?”

“Of Course, Perce” Ron Snapped. Percy, However, Glared. Ron Quickly Changed Tactics. “I Got Some, I’m Alright. C’mon Harry, Up For A Game Of Exploding Snap?”. Harry, Catching On, Agreed And Proceeded Upstairs, Leaving The Other Weasleys To Their Mock Argument.

Harry Sat Down On The Bed, Waiting For The Explanation. Why Had Ron And Hermione Both Left Him? Harry Scoffed When Ron Pulled Out The Exploding Snap Board.

“Ron.” Harry Said In As Calm A Voice As He Could. “Where Were You?”

“H…h…Hermione, Why Don’t You Begin?” Ron Stuttered.

“What’s Happene-” Harry Started, But Hermione Interrupted him.

“Itwasfakeharry”

“The Hell…?”

“The Wand….B…Bellatrix’s Wand….Wa…Wasn’t A Horcrux.” Harry Stared, Dumbstruck.

“How do you Know?” He Asked.

“We Over Heard A Death Eater Saying It.”

“Death Eater!? Where Exactly Have you Been?”
Hermione, Not Forgetting Harry’s Like Of Being Well Informed, Recounted All That Had Happened in the Past day. Dolohov’s Death Surprised Harry, But Not As Much As The Disappointment He Felt. There Were Still 5 Horcurxes. Silence Greeted The Three.

“What are We Going To Do Now?” Ron Asked.

“I Don’t Know.” Was All Harry Could Say.

Uneager To Mention They Task They Had At Hand, The Trio Pretended To Forget About. Each Of Them Knew, That The Days Of Old Were Gone. All Of The Mysteries They Had Solved Were Mere Warm-ups Compared To What They Had To do. They Fun They Had Experienced In The Past Was Only A Memory. No Longer, Could They Play Quidditch On The Hill. Adventures Around The Weasley House Had Lost It’s Touch. So They Decided To Spend Their Time Studying, Instead Of Wasting Time Trying To Relive Their Favorite Times.

From The His Trunk In Ron’s Room, Harry Taught Them More Of The Defense Against The Dark Arts. Hermione, Took Over Helping With Charms. Ron Merely Provided Comedic Relief. Over the Course Of A Month, They Learned Many A Spell. Hermione, Was Not As Far Ahead As She Had Been In Recent Years. Ron, Who Had Always Been The Worst Of Them, Regularly Learned Better Than Hermione. Harry, Was Also Advancing. Perhaps It Was Because Hermione, Was Doing More Teaching Than Either Of Them, And She Didn’t Have Much To Learn. July Melted Into August, And Harry Finally Faced The Fact That He Had To Move On. It Was Time To Move On With His Plan.

Mr. Weasley Received The Post From The Owl, and It Flew Off. Unfurling the Evening Paper, The Date Read August 20. The Headline, In Bold Font, Said “Terror In Algeria”. And Under heading Suggested It As The Work Of Various Death Eaters. Upstairs, The Trio Was Reading The Very Same Thing. Laying On Ron’s Bed, Harry, After Reading The Headline, Flipped To Page 20b and Read Out Loud:

Massacre has Wizarding World In Shambles

Early This Morning, Minister Of Magic, Rufus Scrimgeour (Order Of Merlin, First Class, And Former Auror}, Announced The Attack On A Wizarding Village In Algeria. Souhane Was Terrorized Earlier Today, And Reports Are That The Massacre Hasn’t Been Contained Yet. “We’re Working on It At The Moment.” Was All Scrimgeour Would Tell To Reporters. Death Eater Activity Is Suspected. Nervousness Is Now Spread Around The World, As The Dark Lord Seems To Have Decided To Try World Domination, And Not Just Our Poor Section. The Respective Minister’s Of Magic Are Expected To Meet Together, To Work On A Solution To The Problem. Perhaps The Chosen One Could..

“There You Are Again Harry.” Hermione Interrupted. “I Knew They’d Drag You Into It.” Her Hair, Was Being Conspicuously, Stroked By Ron.

Harry Said Nothing. Despite His Fear, He Felt A Ripple Of Anger. Voldemort Was A Demon. Harry Would Have His Revenge Soon Enough. It Was Time For His Plan.

“Pack Up. We’re Off To Godric’s Hollow Tomorrow.”

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 10:20 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

of course still good

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 11:40 PM
div

Cliff hanger...sort of , well am goin to call it a cliff hanger coz a want to know wot happens next , in my view tht makes it a cliff hanger

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 12:56 AM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpfan811
The Dark Lord Has Risen

finally smile it was great! post more asap! im waiting impaitently to find out! :0

They're meant to be!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 01:55 AM
Barker

Originally posted by danagrint
of course still good

happy
Originally posted by div
Cliff hanger...sort of , well am goin to call it a cliff hanger coz a want to know wot happens next , in my view tht makes it a cliff hanger

Meant To Post More, But Didn't Want To Make you Guys Wait Any Longer.
Originally posted by hpfan811
finally smile it was great! post more asap! im waiting impaitently to find out! :0

As Soon As I Get It Typed. smile

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 02:54 AM
hpfan811
The Dark Lord Has Risen

ok

They're meant to be!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:15 AM
hpfan811
The Dark Lord Has Risen

it's been 3 days...have a lot of schoolwork? did you do well on that report?

They're meant to be!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 01:14 AM
deathgod

postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpo
stpostpostpostpost

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 01:21 PM
deathgod is currently offline Click here to Send deathgod a Private Message Find more posts by deathgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpfan811
The Dark Lord Has Risen

exactly What the f**k? jk

They're meant to be!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 03:24 AM
Barker

Originally posted by hpfan811
it's been 3 days...have a lot of schoolwork? did you do well on that report?

Yes, A Lot Of School Work. smile

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 04:46 AM
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

I just found your story and i think its good with a few minor problems in characters. Harry would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever.........ever ever ever kill anybody. We learned this from book three when he saved pettigrew's life by stopping sirius and lupin from killing him saying that his father would not want them to become murderers so why would harry become on himself.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 09:24 AM
Regulus A Black is currently offline Click here to Send Regulus A Black a Private Message Find more posts by Regulus A Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Originally posted by Regulus A Black
I just found your story and i think its good with a few minor problems in characters. Harry would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever.........ever ever ever kill anybody. We learned this from book three when he saved pettigrew's life by stopping sirius and lupin from killing him saying that his father would not want them to become murderers so why would harry become on himself.

Thanks, I'm Working on That.

Major Announcement!

I Will Be Pming Rex To Close This Thread Immediately, As A Major Rewrite Is In The Works

I Will Be Keeping The General Storyline, But Will Redo Certain Parts, Such As The Weak Begninning, And Plot Errors. I Will Repost The Edited Version By New Year.(But Y'all Know Me, It'll Probably Be Later)

The Title Will Change, And Some Of The Chapter Names Too.

That Being Said, You Are Warned Of My Intentions. Good Day.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 03:14 AM
Barker

Before This Closes, I Would Announce That I Have Finished The Part up To Beatrix's Death. smile

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 05:07 AM
deathgod

what will be the title???????????????

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 02:59 PM
deathgod is currently offline Click here to Send deathgod a Private Message Find more posts by deathgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote