KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Super Hero RPG Character Creation

Super Hero RPG Character Creation
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

no Im not a freak.

Il take the Energy power!

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:24 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

I did not say you were GG725 was one and he took physucal powers......and you get another one JacopeX another energy power......

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:27 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

ok i want
absorb energy and blend in

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:28 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

OK post you're full character shhet you two Jacoipe BUT fill it out right this time.......

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:29 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

and Ferel you ar efine it was a little frustrating because I did not post the powers yet........................

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:29 AM
DarkDethbringer

Enchanted------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mastery of Magic-Can shoot magic energy balls at enemies and manipulate objects
Summonning-can summon objects and creatures amgically
Enchant-can Enchant Objects to make them stronger and give them new mystical properties
- one defect--take away ONE MAGICAL DEFECT

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:44 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
OK post you're full character shhet you two Jacoipe BUT fill it out right this time.......

i already posted my character sheet

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:46 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Name: Jean Maxwell
Hero Name: Vengance
Template: Vigilante
Powers/Abilities:Inner Rage,Gadget/Weapon Smith
Weaponry*: many Uzi's Machine guns pistols (lotta guns)
History: Family was killed by Gang in the City he Dawned th eIdentity of Vengeance to represent the pain and sufferring inside of him.
Physical apearance:Wears Costume that is black and has a demon face on th ecostune and a hoood coverring his face.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:52 AM
DarkDethbringer

that was an example for everyone........................and post it again with you're powers and such........

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:52 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: lance
Hero Name: Xanatos
Template: Mental
Powers/Abilities: Telekinisis, inventor
Weaponry*: staff
History: born with his power uses his powers to help normal people
Physical apearance: has silver hair and emerald eyes, normaly wears a black shirt and pants and a red cloack

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:55 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

good anyone else?

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:56 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Name:Jason Myers Hero name: drifter template:Freak Age:19
powers/abilities:absorb energy,blend in Weaponry:Bowie knife

History:Jason was with his girlfriend one night and saw a ray of light beam down near where they were Jason took his girlfriend over to it and it latched onto him the next day he was missing and his girlfriend was found dead he now lurks the streets killing Innocent civilians

Appearance:Jason no longer walks among the streets as a mere civilian instead he lurks in the shadows at night wearing a hooded cape(similar to Dr dooms)all his clothing is Dark only few people have seen his face and haven't lived long enough to tell anyone of it

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:00 AM
DarkDethbringer

OK I need many more people to do this.....I will be making NPC's also I have one of them up there.........

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:13 AM
DarkDethbringer

Name:Xaralon Mylotha
Hero Name:Xaralon
Template:Gunner/Clubber
Powers/Abilities:Gadgets,Stealth
Weaponry*:Beam Sword(kinda like a light saber) Stealth(cloak)device
History: Was sent to this planet to conquur it but had a change of heart and developed a sense of Compassion towards them and is helping them out.
Physical apearance:Has large tentacles on his head and green skin he has a large tail and does not look human at all

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:32 AM
DarkDethbringer

oh and what Mastery power do you want JacopeX???

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:35 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name: David Lord
Hero Name: Lord D
Powers/Abilities: Gadget/Weapon Smith and Super jump.
Weaponry*: Everything he need. He is equipped with everything from small bombs and smokegrenades to special designed ropes and tranquillity guns.
History: As a kid, he watched his entire family being slaughtered. Literally slaughtered. He has not been trough anything else than misery his whole life.
Physical apearance: He is 1.89 tall, has dark short hair, yellow eyes and he is physically very strong.
(please log in to view the image) He have designed the suit himself and every gadget in it.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:22 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

you can have only two powers and only the ones from you're template so no Super Jump.....

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:44 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

so.. i can only have powers from vigilante?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:45 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name: David Lord
Hero Name: Lord D
Powers/Abilities: Gadget/Weapon Smith and Smart..
Weaponry*: Everything he need. He is equipped with everything from small bombs and smokegrenades to special designed ropes and tranquillity guns.
History: As a kid, he watched his entire family being slaughtered. Literally slaughtered. He has not been trough anything else than misery his whole life.
Physical apearance: He is 1.89 tall, has dark short hair, yellow eyes and he is physically very strong.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
He have designed the suit himself and every gadget in it.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:49 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

your guys uniform kinda looks like some of the marines in halo with the blakc suits

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:50 AM