KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » best women for cyclops

who?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
emma frost 27 34.62%
jean grey 43 55.13%
maddy 3 3.85%
psylocke 5 6.41%
Total: 78 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

best women for cyclops
Started by: spiderboy5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
X-Menfan04

quote: (post)
Originally posted by X-Woman
big grin Yeah, I thought so. Love the sig! eek!

And Emma does dress a little "showy". I mean what if you saw a girl walking down the street with bikini like clothes on?

What mine?
Originally posted by Batman Wins
The best woman for cyclops would have to be wolverine..

Watch it Bub!

bunnyShalimar_Fox,Wei Phoenix,Jalekbunny

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:14 AM
X-Menfan04 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan04 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by X-Woman
big grin Yeah, I thought so. Love the sig! eek!

And Emma does dress a little "showy". I mean what if you saw a girl walking down the street with bikini like clothes on?

If I saw her........hhhhmmmm...........................Let me think bout that one for a while...................

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 09:45 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eternitygoddess

ARE YOU *BLEEPING* KIDDING ME? Of course JEAN GREY. I could murder Grant Morrison for pairing him up with that no good, slutty b*tch named Emma Frost. i HATE HATE HATE the two of them together! (Face gets really red at the mere mention of Emma)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 10:20 AM
eternitygoddess is currently offline Click here to Send eternitygoddess a Private Message Find more posts by eternitygoddess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Wolverine

He needs Jean. But it's cool if he's with Emma Frost.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:59 PM
Darth_Wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Oh please. Its Scotts fault their marriage ended, he was too afraid to let Jean know about the darker thoughts and desires he was experiencing as a result of his union with Apocalypse. Therefore his fear made him turn to Emma and the b*tch took advantage of the situation which is why Jean had to lay her out in New Xmen.

Cyclops relationships always end because of his cowardice. Look at him and Madelyne Pryor. He ditched his wife and newborn son as soon as he heard that Jean Grey was alive.

I have no respect for the Nancy. Jean is better off without him. eek!

Dude, that is one of the most one sided arguments i've ever heard...

your calling him a coward and placing the blame all on him? Please...

Soul skinner was literally hurt by the amount of torment Scott's mind contained... and that was before Apocalypse... He isnt just some average guy who got horny and cheated on his wife...

Why did he ditch Maddie? Simple, he was only with her because she reminded him of jean, so when jean returned, he followed his heart... sure it was shitty... but how many of us would kill to have the person we love back in our lives regardless of the consequences?

It was Jean as much as Scott...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:45 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

Originally posted by Hughnut2000
What mine?

Watch it Bub!

Yes, your sig. wink

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:30 AM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

Jubilee would be best, if she was older, because cyclops is to, boyscout, and take things way to seriously, and Jubilee will make him have fun.

I don't give a shit anymore. I don't have a life either. I am gone Kmc. Goodbye

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:06 AM
Logan 87 is currently offline Click here to Send Logan 87 a Private Message Find more posts by Logan 87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolver1ne
Logan

jubilee does not go with scott. PERIOD.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:02 PM
Wolver1ne is currently offline Click here to Send Wolver1ne a Private Message Find more posts by Wolver1ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even though Storm is my favorite Xmen I don't want to be her unlike what yall may think because I am a MALE, so I would have to pick Nightcrawler for right now.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 12:17 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

jean grey by lightyears..

they're my #2 fav couple

1. Pete & MJ
3. Reed & Sue

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 12:41 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by spiderboy5
jubilee does not go with scott. PERIOD.

Amen...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 04:47 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeatherWitch
Ororo Munroe Fan

I'm going to say the best woman for Cyclops is Storm and I'll tell you why:

1) It is about time Ororo finds the love of her life.
2) Everyone but Scott has tried to be paired up in new and different ways in alternative realities or have gotten new lovers. In all alternative realities Scott have always gotten Jean. In this case; change is good.
3) Scott and Ororo are very alike; both orphans, both have lived on the streets and both are great leaders
4) They’ll understand each other like no other can as they have already shared so much
5) Since Jean seems to want Logan and him her anyways, it is time for Scott to find someone who I’m sure will be more appreciative of him
6) They’ll be able to help each other in so many areas, in leadership, about their past, their powers etc.
7) Ororo wants to see the real Scott, not Cyclops. She will not be satisfied with a mask. She wants the truth……..and she can take the truth.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 07:04 AM
WeatherWitch is currently offline Click here to Send WeatherWitch a Private Message Find more posts by WeatherWitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeatherWitch
Ororo Munroe Fan

(Either her or Emma Frost. Sorry but I have a deep rancor for Jean Grey and besides Storm I think Ms. Frost would be an excellent candidate for Scott)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 07:34 AM
WeatherWitch is currently offline Click here to Send WeatherWitch a Private Message Find more posts by WeatherWitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

how about.... Northstar ninja

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 08:22 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Arcane
how about.... Northstar ninja

no expression

Now thats just teasing...

Originally posted by WeatherWitch
I'm going to say the best woman for Cyclops is Storm and I'll tell you why:

1) It is about time Ororo finds the love of her life.
2) Everyone but Scott has tried to be paired up in new and different ways in alternative realities or have gotten new lovers. In all alternative realities Scott have always gotten Jean. In this case; change is good.
3) Scott and Ororo are very alike; both orphans, both have lived on the streets and both are great leaders
4) They’ll understand each other like no other can as they have already shared so much
5) Since Jean seems to want Logan and him her anyways, it is time for Scott to find someone who I’m sure will be more appreciative of him
6) They’ll be able to help each other in so many areas, in leadership, about their past, their powers etc.
7) Ororo wants to see the real Scott, not Cyclops. She will not be satisfied with a mask. She wants the truth……..and she can take the truth.

Good reasons... i like how you think...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 12:30 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

lol, sorry

well i kinda like emma, even tho im still a jean fan, i guess im jsut used to seeing emma n scott together

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 12:32 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by pr1983
Dude, that is one of the most one sided arguments i've ever heard...

your calling him a coward and placing the blame all on him? Please...

Soul skinner was literally hurt by the amount of torment Scott's mind contained... and that was before Apocalypse... He isnt just some average guy who got horny and cheated on his wife...

Why did he ditch Maddie? Simple, he was only with her because she reminded him of jean, so when jean returned, he followed his heart... sure it was shitty... but how many of us would kill to have the person we love back in our lives regardless of the consequences?

It was Jean as much as Scott...

He was wrong to go out with and eventually marry a woman just because she reminded him of his "dead" wife. Thats quite disturbing. Ditching both her and his newborn son as soon as Jean showed her face was extremely cowardly and showed him up as a b*stard. That was entirely his fault that had nothing to do with Madelyne. He was foolish and naive for marrying her for the reasons he did and he was cowardly and quite the b*stard for not facing up to his responsibilities and selfish for placing his own desires above his duty as a father. He may have had problems in the past as a result of his upbringing but that helps explain his actions, it doesnt excuse them im afraid. When all is said, done he is still the same person who did what he did.

It was not just as much Jeans fault for the end of the marriage. It was Cyclops cowardice in not revealing his new feelings and desires to his wife, it was his naivety in going to Emma Frost to vent his frustrations on. At the end of the day their is no excuse for his adultery. There are points which help you comprehend why he did it but theres no excusing his actions. Cyclops is a d*ck.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 05:04 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

He was wrong to go out with and eventually marry a woman just because she reminded him of his "dead" wife. Thats quite disturbing.

He had just watched said wife die... he wasnt exactly thinking rationally was he?

quote:
Ditching both her and his newborn son as soon as Jean showed her face was extremely cowardly and showed him up as a b*stard.

Oh no, he followed his heart...

quote:
That was entirely his fault that had nothing to do with Madelyne. He was foolish and naive for marrying her for the reasons he did and he was cowardly and quite the b*stard for not facing up to his responsibilities and selfish for placing his own desires above his duty as a father.

Your missing the point... Jean was back... second chance... sure he was wrong, but can any of us truly say we'd do any different?

quote:
He may have had problems in the past as a result of his upbringing but that helps explain his actions, it doesnt excuse them im afraid. When all is said, done he is still the same person who did what he did.

Yes... a man haunted by the losses in his life who finally got the thing he'd prayed for... sure it was bad, but again... he's only human...

quote:
It was not just as much Jeans fault for the end of the marriage. It was Cyclops cowardice in not revealing his new feelings and desires to his wife, it was his naivety in going to Emma Frost to vent his frustrations on.

Cowardice? You are a guy right, you know how hard it is to show your true feelings don't you? If you do, then you are a very lucky man...

And maybe emma was the only one who'd give him the attention he needed?

quote:
At the end of the day their is no excuse for his adultery. There are points which help you comprehend why he did it but theres no excusing his actions. Cyclops is a d*ck.

And jean is so perfect... right...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 05:24 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

You're just making excuses for the character you love which is understandable however Cyclops actions while understandable can not be excused. There was no excuse for him leaving his wife and newborn son just for a second shot with an ex. He may have been following his heart but that doesnt make him any less selfish and cowardly for abandoning his responsibilities as a husband and a father. There is no excusing that.

That is so pathetic. At the end of the day he couldnt express his new darker more seedy feelings to his wife so he started an affair with someone he thought wouldnt mind that stuff. Thats terrible. No matter how you look at it, theres no excusing what he did. I cant respect Cyclops for that cowardice.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 05:33 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You're just making excuses for the character you love which is understandable however Cyclops actions while understandable can not be excused.

and your not? you make jean sound like a bloody angel... don't presume to think i am that obsessed...

quote:
There was no excuse for him leaving his wife and newborn son just for a second shot with an ex. He may have been following his heart but that doesnt make him any less selfish and cowardly for abandoning his responsibilities as a husband and a father. There is no excusing that.

It may be selfish, but i challenge any man in his position to do differently...

quote:
That is so pathetic. At the end of the day he couldnt express his new darker more seedy feelings to his wife so he started an affair with someone he thought wouldnt mind that stuff. Thats terrible. No matter how you look at it, theres no excusing what he did. I cant respect Cyclops for that cowardice.

He never showed his feelings... he's just supposed to change because jean wants him too? I seem to remember she didnt put up much of a fight when Logan kissed her...

Cowardice my ass... he wanted attention, something he wasnt getting from jean, thats a perfectly normal, human thing to do...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 05:40 PM