KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Apocalypse vs Mr. Sinister

Apocalypse vs Mr. Sinister
Started by: apoc001

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I doubt Apoc could beat Sinister, and I doubt Sinister could beat Apoc. It'd be a stalemate.

What! LOL

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:55 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

What can Apoc do to kill Sinister? Tell me, please.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:08 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

We are talking who would win the fight and Apocalypse would beat him pretty easily. And if Apocalypse made him, he would undone him to.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:16 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Apocalypse can't unmake him in a no prep fight. Apocalypse didn't use his powers (also derived primarily from technology) to endow Sinister with power, he used stolen technology.

Undecided for now.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:21 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Xplosive
We are talking who would win the fight and Apocalypse would beat him pretty easily. And if Apocalypse made him, he would undone him to.

Apoc, who had trouble with cable in a fist fight, is going to go up against Sinister? Apoc got owned by Cyclop's eye blasts, just like Sinister. But unlike Sinister, I've not seen Apoc hold off the blasts of Rachel Summers, Iceman, storm, and dazzler, all at the same time. Or go toe to toe with Psylocke in a TP match. Or destroy the X-mansion with a single blast.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:23 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apoc, who had trouble with cable in a fist fight, is going to go up against Sinister? Apoc got owned by Cyclop's eye blasts, just like Sinister. But unlike Sinister, I've not seen Apoc hold off the blasts of Rachel Summers, Iceman, storm, and dazzler, all at the same time. Or go toe to toe with Psylocke in a TP match. Or destroy the X-mansion with a single blast.

Wow, you really hate Apocalypse. Apocaylpse went against HE, Loki, PE Ikaris.

''I've not seen Apoc hold off the blasts of Rachel Summers, Iceman, storm, and dazzler, all at the same time.''

Against Storm, Collossus, Angel, Iceman, Quicksilver and Beats, and all we seen is that Sinister is very affraid of Apocalypse.
Apocalypse would defeat him extremely easily.

''Apoc got owned by Cyclop's eye blasts, just like Sinister.''
Apocalypse didn't get owned by all inhuams+X-Factor, so includin Blackbolt and Scott.
He got owned by full combined power of Jean, Scott and Cable.
And even than he wasn't moved, he teleported away, but he beacm weakend.
Get real Nataku

Last edited by Xplosive on Aug 5th, 2005 at 06:29 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:26 AM
Lord S
King

Ah, but a very weakened blue lips also pwn3d a team of five (or six) healthy X-Men without much struggle.

Originally posted by Xplosive
Wow, you really hate Apocalypse. Apocaylpse went against HE, Loki, PE Ikaris.
He stalemated High Evolutionary, and was getting his ass kicked against Loki. I read it...he saw through Loki's disguise, and then the two of them began a fight, and Loki was getting the better of him until he was jumped by Caliban.

Apocalypse didn't get owned by all inhuams+X-Factor, so includin Blackbolt and Scott.

I seriously have doubts that Black Bolt was going all out...or they would have emphasized it. Sure he had his mouth open...but if he decided to nail Apoc with his 'quasi-sonic scream', I think he would have endangered everyone around him, so it didn't look like he did it.

He got owned by full combined power of Jean, Scott and Cable.

Nope, it was only Scott. He fried the big A, and they never showed him again.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 09:00 AM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

''I read it...he saw through Loki's disguise, and then the two of them began a fight, and Loki was getting the better of him until he was jumped by Caliban.''

I read it to, my advice for you is to read it again. He saw through Loki's disguise, then he grabbed him, than Loki saved himself, than Loki blasted him, doing absolutely nothing, it was only force soorng enough to push him, but Apocalypse held on something, abolsutely unhurted, then he shot at Loki, Loki moved and attaced Apocalypse, and Loki attacked Apocalypse head and was hurt, while Apocalypse was smiling and than Caliban came from behind. Loki then saved himslef and escaped, seeing that he won't be able to win.

So, Apocalypse getting ass kicked, far from trutu and I don't know from where you got that.

''Apocalypse didn't get owned by all inhuams+X-Factor, so includin Blackbolt and Scott''=fact

''Nope, it was only Scott. He fried the big A, and they never showed him again''

Scott was already shoting his most powerful blast with Inhumans, doing nothing.
Sorry pal, my advice again is to read again, they linked their mind as one, combining their full power of Jean, Scott and Cable and Scott shooted that combined power with his eyes, (I mean also think, few minute he wasn't able to do nothing and than he was already powerful enough, no it's because they combined their full power, three of them and then shooted, I think they showed that pretty obviously and after that, Apocalypse wasn't moved, but he teleported away and was hurted after that because of that blast, later it was said that that blast would easily knock Earth out of orbit).

Last edited by Xplosive on Aug 5th, 2005 at 11:03 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 10:53 AM