KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7

Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7
Started by: Zonko_13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jlee17xoxo412

Yea Hotsause, you might be right. But then again, even when i read other peoples story's, his story is always there interupting it. He even sent me a private message with his story on it. I don't know. He is very new here though so maybe he dosn't know how to make his own thread.
I also have to admit that his story isn't that bad either.

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 11:53 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I agree too, on both accounts. he is new, so i say cut him some slack, he'll get use to it eventually,but he needs to learn to create his own thread,instead of bugging others.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 12:01 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

He'll learn... or else. shifty

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 12:53 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
He'll learn... or else. shifty

Soundin a little scary there, HotSauce!!! *hides in the corner* LOL! I agree! He's new here, so cut him some slack, guys!!! stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 03:36 AM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

i guess we could...(i say 'we' even though i didn't write anything, but because i was helping and giving ideas and stuff)...so he just needs to make his own thread..that's all.

and sorry that nothing was posted for like a long time...but we are still trying to work everything out.

maybe I'll post next...hmmm....we'll see won't we...lol

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 08:37 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

man....nobody has updated in forever....

We (Ginny, Zonko & I) go to the same school and we have been getting alot of homework lately so maybe lata.

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 08:03 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

Stepping out of the darkness, Harry shook his head. He still prefered flying on his broomstick to the sensation of apparation.

Looking around, Harry took in his surrounding. He was in a normal street, with normal houses, nothing really unusual about it.....at all. Harry had expected something a little more, something to show how special the place was. There wasn't. But, Harry thought, thinking back, the only completely magical street in Britian is Hogsmeade. Everywhere else, witches and wizards must hide their true selves.

The only lights on came from the street lamps, everyone was asleep. Harry walked down the street with a set face. Nothing was going to stop him from where he was going. A few blocks up the street, the hairs on the back of Harry's neck stood up. Someone was watching him. He glanced around, but saw noone. But lately Harry had learned not to trust his eyes. Whatever was watching him had no wish to show its self, for now.

He kept walking looking for the remains of his once beloved home, his sanctuary. Then, suddenly, he found it. Nothing could have bepaired him for the shock of it all. There was no ruins. No nothing. Just a big, empty lot. There was a big patch of ground where the grass didn't grow. Harry figured that after the killing curse hit it, the grass no longer grew there.

Harry was slightly disappointed, he had hoped to find Dumbledore's other letter there. But there was nowherre to hide it. The lot didn't even contain any trees.

Sighing, Harry turned away from where his house should have been and slowly walked away. A slight breeze blew on his back and Harry turned his head. seeing nothing, he turned away from the only home he ever had, but would never remember.
Harry walked down the street, block after block, not really looking where he was going. Looking to the right, he saw a graveyard. Turning to it, he decided to look for the graves of his beloved parents.

He looked and looked, but couldn't seem to find them. Like the houses on the street, all the gravestones where the same shape, size, color. Only the names made the difference between one stone to the next. Then he saw it. He was stunned that he didn't see it earlier, It was such a beautiful white gravestone, unlike the other dark gray stones. It was under a massive oak tree, alone except for the dark gravestone next to it. Harry walked over to the stone, already knowing that it was his mother's. It seemed to glow a little brighter when he touched it. Harry then turned to his father's grave, and saddened a bit when he realized that there was nothing special about his father's grave, it was like all the others.

Sitting under the oak tree, he realazed with his parents for the first time.closing his eyes, he slowly drifted off to dreamland.

He never got there. Just before falling asleep, he senced someone watching him. There was no breeze, no russle of branches. Nothing. But he knew there was someone there.Slighly opening his eyes, Harry saw a shadow on the other side of the graveyard. He couldn't tell who it was, or even if it was human. But when Harry blinked, it was gone. He swong his head back and forth, but saw nothing.

Cursing himself for blinking, Harry fell into a light sleep.

someday soon we will all know....

Last edited by ChiquitaZ on Sep 25th, 2005 at 03:59 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 03:53 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmoney

about time man damn i was gonna say this post was going dead

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:39 PM
dmoney is currently offline Click here to Send dmoney a Private Message Find more posts by dmoney Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

Good job Zonko....hmmm....me wonder what be so special about his moms grave...hmmm...anyway, my turn to add some!!

Harry opens his eyes. At first he didn't know where he was, then it all came flooding back to him. He looked at his mother's grave. It seemed to be shining even more brightly then before Harry had blacked-out. Then he heard it, quietly at first, but steedlly getting loader. It was a voice, a woman's voice.
"Harry....Harry....come to me...." the voice said. Harry looked around and saw that it was coming from the tomb. His mother's tomb. But this was imposible. A tomb couldn't be speaking to him. Harry walk over to the bright tomb and looked at it for more instructions. And, as if on cue, the tomb continued.
To stop him....you must...destroy it....you must....destroy your..." Harry waited for it to finish, but nothing more came. Harry shouted, "destroy my what?!?!" he tried to look at the tomb, but it was glowing so brightly that he had to squint to see at all.
Then the light turned into darkness, and harry shoot up from the ground.
Harry looked at the tomb, which was white, with just a slight glow to it. It dawned on him that the whole thing had been a dream.
Harry looked again at the tomb of his mother. He reached out his hand and touched it. Suddenly a huge pain erupted from his scar. With a small cry of pain, Harry lets go of the tomb and jumped back.
Why did that happen...the only time that my scar hurt is when Vorldermort was either close by or he was very happy or angry. Harry thought to himself. Then the words of the tomb, from his dream came back to him. "To stop him you must destroy it..." Harry knew that the him meant Voldermort...but what was he to destroy? Then Harry looked back at the tomb.
It can't be! Why would he make my mother's tomb one? It doesn't make any sence... Harry thought quickly. But he had made up his mind, it had to be done.
Harry took out his wand, and looked hopelessly at the tomb.
"I'm sorry mother, but this is how it must end. I have to do this..." and Harry raised his wand and pointed it straight at the center of the tomb.
Remembering the hex he learned to use during the Triwizard Tournament. He had learned a spell to destroy solid objects, the Reductor Curse. Harry gave the tomb one last soriful look and said, "Reducto!"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:46 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dmoney
about time man damn i was gonna say this post was going dead

I know what you mean...but we're going to try to stay more on-top of it from now on embarrasment ...

...sorry for such a long wait! stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:49 PM
dmoney

no problem man keep going

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:34 PM
dmoney is currently offline Click here to Send dmoney a Private Message Find more posts by dmoney Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

Harry looks at his hand, and it was gone. He lost his hand! and wand was gone with it. Harry looks around desperately, looking for his missing hand with wand. Not finding it, Harry shrugges and punches his mother's gravestone with his remaining hand. The stone cracks, and so does his hand.

just kidding!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 09:10 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Great Job guys!!!

thanks melane!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 01:11 AM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

hey u all r very good writers

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 03:38 PM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Pretty cool so far. A few things were awkward, like Harry falling asleep right after he had seen a strange figure in the graveyard, that suddenly dissappeared, and him getting all dramatic about destroying the tombstone. stick out tongue

But anyway, pretty cool. I like where you are going with it. Keep it up! thumb up

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 08:08 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

i dont kno what to write. i haven't written in a while. But if I do write at such a time as this Zonko and Ginny will probally yell at me for not telling them. althoguh they didn't tell me at all about what they just wrote there.

thanks melane!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 10:31 AM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

It just a story, no need to get dramatic.

The tombstone thing was a joke, what with his hand breaking i mean.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 01:07 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Im just keeping to the rules you guys set. Im not being dramatic.

thanks melane!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:57 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

ok, sorry if i am butting in, but why should you get away with the rules Zonko? just wondering that's all...
otherwise it is good, keep it up.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:16 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

god...this is starting to die again...we need some more ideas, yo...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 04:08 PM