KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Spell bound RP

Spell bound RP
Started by: Mardel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maleficus
King dork

Iseah heard almost all of that conversation. "I have to go find warriors of light to warn them of the impending battle." He suck back to the wall and quickly climbed over. When he got to the other side he raced back to town.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:11 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mardel
true vampire lord

(MELEFICUS READ WHAT I PUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I QUOTE (OOC:Meleficus your good, you were already in the good area and we were already in the good half of the world so if you climbed the wall you would be going into the dark side of the world lol change it you ***** read before you post.)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:38 PM
Mardel is currently offline Click here to Send Mardel a Private Message Find more posts by Mardel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mardel
true vampire lord

"i agree David so now we must head out now," Mardel called out,"atention plz my fellow Friends we must move out now and keep an eye out for traps and such the forest can hide many things"

Getting down from the box ,he had jumped on to make the anucement ,and looked up at David and then towards the forest ,Mardel moved his gloves about, and took a couple of steps in that direction turning and saying,"well if you think you will need some food get it now the burn this camp."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:44 PM
Mardel is currently offline Click here to Send Mardel a Private Message Find more posts by Mardel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(Iseah is a wanderer. He chose to wander over the wall. After he heard the legend, he decided to wander back over to the side of good.)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:45 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mardel
true vampire lord

mad mad mad (then how were you in the good forest the story had been mest up now cause you didnt specify wich park of the world you were in!!!!!!!!!!! bloody hell ask a admin to change your posts plz cause its abit wierd at the moment cause my guy was in both good and evil area at the same time its just wierd) mad mad mad

Last edited by Mardel on Aug 11th, 2005 at 03:56 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:50 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Burn it, for all i care. I am not very hungry anyway" He waved for the witch and the others as he started walking towards the forest. His eyes glowed as he speaked and he walked up next to mardel. "During my imprison i had some time to think. Dont you think there would be better with another kind of artefact. A knife is not what i would have created" He smiled as he grabbed his blade, just in chase of an attack or something.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:04 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mardel
mad mad mad (then how were you in the good forest the story had been mest up now cause you didnt specify wich park of the world you were in!!!!!!!!!!! bloody hell ask a admin to change your posts plz cause its abit wierd at the moment cause my guy was in both good and evil area at the same time its just wierd) mad mad mad
(I was on the good side, in the forest when you attacked me. You saw me from the wall or something, so I wasn't far fron the wall in the first place.)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:12 PM
Mardel
true vampire lord

(so how did you magicly apear on the evil side to climb back over the wall to see the camp its confusin)

Mardel answer after thinking about what he said and looked up and answerd ,"well they could of made almost anything but they chose a knife well when we find the knife we shall most proberly find out why," he turned back to the forest.

Last edited by Mardel on Aug 11th, 2005 at 04:48 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:45 PM
Maleficus
King dork

(so how did you magicly apear on the evil side to climb back over the wall to see the camp its confusin)

Mardel answer after thinking about what he said and looked up and answerd ,"well they could of made almost anything but they chose a knife well when we find the knife we shall most proberly find out why," he turned back to the forest.
(If you read the first page, you will see that I climbed over the wall the first time after dispatching your bats.)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:54 PM
Mardel
true vampire lord

(After Iseah finished with the bats he continued his trek into the forest. A few minutes later he found a giant wall. "There is a wall blocking me from my path!" He said exclaiming the obvious. He looked at the wall again and shrugged. "I guess I just have to do this the hard way." He said climbing over the wall. He found a small encampment on the other side, and hid in some near by trees until he knew it was safe.

Iseah saw a gigantic and awesome, yet very dark man talking to a pretty young which. "Whats all this then?" he wondered to himself, moving closer quietly to hear what they were talking about.)( that makes you now in the evil place and our encampment is on the good side!!!)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 06:06 PM
Maleficus
King dork

(After Iseah finished with the bats he continued his trek into the forest. A few minutes later he found a giant wall. "There is a wall blocking me from my path!" He said exclaiming the obvious. He looked at the wall again and shrugged. "I guess I just have to do this the hard way." He said climbing over the wall. He found a small encampment on the other side, and hid in some near by trees until he knew it was safe.

Iseah saw a gigantic and awesome, yet very dark man talking to a pretty young which. "Whats all this then?" he wondered to himself, moving closer quietly to hear what they were talking about.)( that makes you now in the evil place and our encampment is on the good side!!!)
(Oh... Now you tell me. Well in that case forget I said anything about the wall.)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 06:08 PM
Mardel
true vampire lord

(lol kk so anyway just carry on)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 06:10 PM
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

The Neutral beserker walked the area of good, all too near the encampment.

My FF.net account; Two Naruto fics, one DnD fic

"You are tragedy, I am comedy. We shall oppose. You will be dramtic, I will make fun," - Mr, slightly paraphrased.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 06:33 PM
Green_Demon is currently offline Click here to Send Green_Demon a Private Message Find more posts by Green_Demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

having been separated from the other mercanaries, Hem was searching for them. he knew that their numbers had been reduced greatly, but that was the expected outcome when facing a wright. in the distances, he could see a couple of tents and a fire going. 'could be the group. it's worth a try.' just as a measure of precaution, though, he tucked in his wings under his cloak so that not evidence of them could be seen. some ppl didn't take a liking to demons and angel, even if he was a half breed.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:12 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Leala walked silently behind Mardel and David, listening for any sound of an enemy.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:50 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

on arriving at the edge of the campsite, hem was glad that he had disguised himself in some aspect. this definitely was his group of mercenaries. actually they weren't mercenaries at all. the camp seemed to be in a turmoil so few saw him. carefully and quickly, he cast a glamour over himself. now he looked like a 16-year-old bard whom had just finished a hard journey. instead of his usual black, hem was dressed in an olive sort of green, his ray-blue eyes now as brown as his hair in this bard glamour.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:43 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

she let the ball of shadow slide through her fingers and fade into the regular color scheme. the peacefulness had been utterly disturbed by a group of loud voices, some angered, and some joyed. she arrived at the edge of the forest, which over looked the camp from which the voices had been heard. suddenly her body tensed slightly. she sensed another of her kind... which was odd... the breeding between an angel and a demon was very uncommon.. she began stepping slowly down the hill, keeping out of veiw. her two black wings remained prepared to defend or carry her away.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:53 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

hem walks further into the camp. watching until he reached the campfire. there he sat down and pulled out a flute. as he began a ballad of the last war, he felt another presence nearby. what is another half-breed doing around here?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:58 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

the slight thought crossed her mind that it could be her twin. her eyes widenened with excitment but she kept herself still.that couldnt be.. it would never be this easy.. she had to remember to keep her gaurd up. she walked forward carefully.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:09 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

-realizing the presence was getting stronger, hem stumbled over a note before regaining his composition. i thought all the others had been killed or taken by the dark. if this one was here to capture him then his life as he knew it would be over. thoughts keep flashing through his head. how to escape...

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:14 AM