KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Spell bound RP

Spell bound RP
Started by: Mardel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

" hn. is tehre anything that could be done..?" her gaze was still locked on the land below them.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:45 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

'we could steal the knife and destroyit. that way no one could possibly use it.' turning, hem looked over the other side of the wall and saw another camp.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:51 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

" yes, well. would we really have any use for it in a ny way?" she looked up at him. " maybe we should try it..try to destroy the knife..." her eyes took on a lively glow, that had been lost for years prior.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:53 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

hem saw the glow and understood what she meant. obviously the war had effected her as well. almost a whisper, hem ask ' but where is it?'

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:59 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

" that" she said " we will find, will be a journey..and much of it will reside deep inside the both of us...." she turned towarards him offering a curious look. " do you think there are more of us./...?"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 12:05 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

giving her a hopeful look. 'yes. finding each other was pure luck. there are more of us. but most have been taken as slaves of the dark.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 12:07 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

evangiana shuttered. she preyed that her sister wasnt one of them. 'oh please no...' she thought. she gave him a weak look, trying not to look disturbed. " well maybe we can help//"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 12:26 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

'prehaps.' i wonder why she cares...

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 12:31 AM
Mardel
true vampire lord

(hi can you too slow down a bit cause people are gettin left behind can if youve been slightly left behind post and if your gunna quite make a discustin post that kills you.) (RECAP: nutraldesided to try steal the knife and destroy itevilare heading towardsthe centre of forest and im not sure about the good side)

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 08:50 AM
Mardel is currently offline Click here to Send Mardel a Private Message Find more posts by Mardel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mardel
(hi can you too slow down a bit cause people are gettin left behind can if youve been slightly left behind post and if your gunna quite make a discustin post that kills you.) (RECAP: nutraldesided to try steal the knife and destroy itevilare heading towardsthe centre of forest and im not sure about the good side)
(( that made absolutely no sense at all. no expression ))

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 12:38 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

~ What is happening right now.. are we facing the neutral or are we just walking in the woods? ~

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 12:53 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(silver and i are neutral. we're up on top over the wall. light is gathering in camp, dark is gathering in forest, each on their own sides. the neutral consists of two demon/angel half-breeds and they are concerned about the welfare of the world so they have decided to find and destroy the knife in hopes of saving their kind and the world. the light is just setting up camp. the dark is walking around the forest. does that help?)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 10:33 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David walked in the woods, next to this mardel. He needed mardel to help him find the knife. He did not trust the knife in anyone elses hands. He knew some wanted to destroy it, and that the light was on the hunt right now aswell. He needed to get first and mardel was his ticket there.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 09:22 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mardel
true vampire lord

(unforgiven i dont think you saw this post)
Now all walking along side each other ,and the witch behind, Mardel raised his hand and a large metor came bolting down from the hevens, looking streight ahead into the forest he senced there was another small set of people around, keeping his eyes towards the floor he made a small whistle ,about ten bats came hovering around each of the three people.

Mardel could see the opening of the forest and then saw two bodys the dark knight's and the wind users, calling there names he saw a white light wich came from the knite ,feling disturbed by that presance,he carryed on towards the forest asking David,"what do you think about the wich can you sence some power inside her. I sence some but she seems silent and i can not sence every thing from her she hides it well"

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 11:56 AM
Mardel is currently offline Click here to Send Mardel a Private Message Find more posts by Mardel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

hem looked up, breaking the silence. 'we had best get moving. there are others looking for the knife as well. i am going to try and findout everything the ppl in this camp know. you can come. or you can stay. but i suggest you use a glamour.' jumping off the wall, hem cast a glamour again. landing on the ground in his place was the bard. 'you coming or not?'

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:25 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Impressive.. Impressive indeed" David said after the little showup of mardels powers. "About this witch. I sense high power within, and she will come of great use, i can feel it". He looked down at mardel, He needed mardel to help him find the knife. He did not trust the knife in anyone elses hands. He knew some wanted to destroy it, and that the light was on the hunt right now aswell. He needed to get first and mardel was his ticket there. "Hold on" he said and stopped. he walked back abit from mardel and thr others. with high force he shouted "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU MUST FACE TO GET THAT KNIFE!! I WILL WAIT FOR YOU!!" he shouted much higher than a regular man, and he knew, if anyone was in this part of the woods, they would hear it loud and clear.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:59 AM
Mardel
true vampire lord

" calm down David we will find it first i can feel it"reasuring him

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 11:52 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

hem didn't wait for gia's answer and walked into the forest. before disappearing, he called back, 'meet me on the wall later.' entering a clearing, hem saw a man and was shocked by what he was shouting. get the knife first, huh? the world will suffer if the knife is used. no we will get the knife first. putting up a veil so that if read, anyone would only find at which they expected of a bard. (basic magic), hem walked up to the man. 'sir, have you need for a bard?'

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:49 PM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Leala looked at the bard suspiciously from behind Mardel and David, the wind wispered to her that there wasn't something right about this guy.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 12:39 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

'oh lovely ladies, and brave warrrior. might i ask why you are in these parts of the woods?'

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 01:43 AM