KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here

READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (692): « First ... « 690 691 [692]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

quote: (post)
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
Everyone join discord. I'm gonna work on the teen titans stuff.
once you set up the room you have to make sure to put a link so people can find it.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 07:58 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Welcome to the Cult

Well, finally decided to start work on a "The Judgment of Celestial" graphic novel.

Attachment: joc.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 04:17 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Just been reading through a few of the old RPs, and I gotta say, boy was I an uncoordinated AF storyteller. XD
Also really arrogant at times.

Hey ESB, wanna give me a quick synopsis of tJotC? I never remembered much of it, and the one time we did an RP of it I was thoroughly confused the entire time.

edit - assuming you ever come back to read this.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 03:54 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
Just been reading through a few of the old RPs, and I gotta say, boy was I an uncoordinated AF storyteller. XD
Also really arrogant at times.

Hey ESB, wanna give me a quick synopsis of tJotC? I never remembered much of it, and the one time we did an RP of it I was thoroughly confused the entire time.
This. All of this.

Also, I miss this place. I'm feeling really nostalgic. Once I graduate in Dec, I'm going to try to get something started up here. Something like an anthology type of RP. Anyone could post something and stuff like that. We'll see what happens.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 05:42 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote