KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman VS Black Panther No Weapons or Suit

Batman VS Black Panther No Weapons or Suit
Started by: Batman Wins

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tjizz350

I'm calling a stalemate on this one weapons or not these guys are pretty much equals IMO. No Batman does not know more styles than Panther. He knows just as much as Batman. I mean the guy has been training since he was a child and even has some styles that only the people in Wakanda know. And no Panther does not have a healing factor. This is as even as you can get in a Marvel vs DC battle and actually the best fight IMO it can go either way.

Last edited by tjizz350 on Aug 3rd, 2012 at 06:38 PM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2012 06:28 PM
tjizz350 is currently offline Click here to Send tjizz350 a Private Message Find more posts by tjizz350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shabazz916

Black panther wins batman with no weapons is unless. Panther has every leg up on batman. And unlike batman movies, comics, and tv shows the plot isnt planned for batman to come back and win.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2012 07:56 PM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Panther.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2012 02:01 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

split

Old Post Aug 4th, 2012 02:03 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Classic HSH Panther takes a comfortable majority. He might not be quite as skilled as Bruce, but he is still one of the very best and his super human states push him over the edge to victory. Peak human puts up a hell of a fight, but Bruce would take a solid majority in that situation, in equal bodies his superior combat skills make all the difference.

Current Panther should probably effortlessly stomp but we haven't seen the extent of his upgrade yet.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 4th, 2012 02:37 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Technically, just how strong should T'Challa be? I highly doubt he'll be penned at that level anyway, but I'm curious as to how theoretically absurd BP would weigh in at.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2012 02:41 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

HAs the strength of 100s of men!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2012 03:07 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Technically, just how strong should T'Challa be? I highly doubt he'll be penned at that level anyway, but I'm curious as to how theoretically absurd BP would weigh in at.

Well the first BP was Bashenga 10,000 years ago. So maybe around 160 different Panthers, if they lived an average of 60 years. That would the strength, speed and skills of 160 class 2 warrior kings.

Likely won't be written above Spider-man level though. sad

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 4th, 2012 03:09 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Damn! When did he get this upgrade?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2012 03:11 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

FF 608, I believe.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2012 03:12 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Christ lol.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2012 03:14 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Christ lol.

Yeah... it's pretty disgusting how powerful he should be.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2012 03:15 AM
ares834

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
FF 608, I believe.

Thanks. Guess that's what I get for falling a single issue behind...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2012 04:39 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote