KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Fate Will Bring Us Together - Updates very rare

Do You Like My Story?
This poll is closed.
Yes, it's GREAT! 59 72.84%
Yeah, it's good. 7 8.64%
It's okay. 8 9.88%
It's rubbish 3 3.70%
It's THE WORST THING I EVER READ!!!! 4 4.94%
Total: 81 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fate Will Bring Us Together - Updates very rare
Started by: PinkDi@monds

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diamonds
I'm Special.

A teensy teensy bit tonight, in about...20 mins.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:08 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

post soon

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:11 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"Oof!" you yelped at you landed with a thud, and your knees buckled slightly.
"Come on, Ginny, I don't know how far away Harry and Lupin are, and you don't want to find out the hard way," Tonks smiled. You stepped out of the grate, quickly.
"H'ya," Ron said. Once again he and Hermione looked as if their hands and shoulders were glued together.
"Ow!" Harry had just staggered out of the fireplace and into the room in which yu were all standing. You looked around, and saw that it was Fred and George's stock room.
"Hey," you said flatly to Harry, then; "Where are they, anyway? Fred and George, I mean." To you father.
"Here. Hey guys. What's up?"

told ya it would be teensy

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:24 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

Tennsy but good!!! Post more soon, PD!!!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 10:02 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutie_pie13
4eva young

great job pink diamomdssmile

sig done by piggle

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 03:49 PM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

yay u posted good! keep writing

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 08:01 PM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

yea when you planing to post more

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 09:12 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutie_pie13
4eva young

ok is anybody gonna post?????smile

sig done by piggle

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 11:14 AM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"Not much. Just come for everyone's school things," your dad replied. "Harry, Ginny, Hermione, Ron and Tonks, you four go and get the stuff. We-" he gestured around at everyone else "-will be around and about the Alley."
You looked around at everyone, and saw Hermione, Ron and Harry mutering together.
"C'mon, guys!" you called, as cheerily as you could. You knew it was about you, especially after last night, when you overheard them all, in your room.
As you walked out of the shop and into the street, you could see Harry out of the corner of your eye, looking at you, but you ignored it. It felt weird, but you didn't want to stop Harry. You couldn't see his expression; he was too far to your right, but you could just see him, and feel him, staring at you. You felt hollow inside, yet somewhere in there, you were happy. Then, in another place, sad, because you couldn't look back. You felt his pain all of a sudden. It wasn't anything surreal, but you understood how he felt. It just hit you, like a warm bath. He hated not being allowed to hold your hand, all because he was who he was.
You turned your head at him, and, for some reason, you whispered: "I know, Harry, I know." You didn't know why, or how, but you felt like he understood. He knew that you knew how he felt.
Your turned your head forward once more, and continued walking.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:12 PM
HPRox90
Auror

That's so great!!! Please post soon!!!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:14 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

as usual pink diamonds, you continue to impress me...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:16 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HPRox90
That's so great!!! Please post soon!!!
I. Need. Bed. And it's only 11:20pm, but I need my sleeps.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Saratn
as usual pink diamonds, you continue to impress me...
thanks, Saratn.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:18 PM
mcd222

keep posting your good

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:24 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

awesome

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 04:25 AM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bombs

great!!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 05:03 AM
bombs is currently offline Click here to Send bombs a Private Message Find more posts by bombs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutie_pie13
4eva young

WOW absouluty speechlesssmile
ok you have to post soonsmile
why is it always me that has to get addicted????

sig done by piggle

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 08:25 AM
jlee17xoxo412

when u plannin to post. i might even start pming you like crazy

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 02:00 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

I already am!!! You should try! It's much fun! LOL!!!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 03:06 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

lol and annoying mad juuuust kiddin' roflmao
HOPEFULLY later today. or in about 15 mins eek!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:17 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Got everything?" your father was asking everyone, when you were all gathered in Fred and George's stock room once more.
"Yeah," everyone replied.
"Come on then, back to the Burrow."
Everyone repeated the flooing process, only this time, you were first.
When Ron (who was last) stumbled out of the fireplace, you were all sitting around the kitchen table (and you on the table, since there wasn't enough room), chatting.
"Hey, Hermione, come here," he said, ambling over to the table. Hermione blushed and got up. "Gotcha!" Ron cried and took Hermione's seat.
"Hey!! Get off," Hermione mocked anger, "Or I will sit on you." She looked at him with narrowed eyes.
"Be my guest," Ron grinned, and pulled her onto his lap.
"Aaaaaw, look at the love birds!" you smiled sweetly.
"So beautiful," Harry grinned.
"Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss," you chanted quietly. Hermione's face was bright red, almost luminous. Ron whispered something in her ear, and she got off his lap and went to the back of the chair.
"RUN!!!" Harry yelled, seeing Ron jump up a nano-second before you. You did so, around the kitchen then out of the back door into the garden.
"AAAAARRGGGHHH!!!!!!!" Ron roared as he jumped on you and held you down onto the grass. He sat on your legs, lifted up both of your arms with one hand and tickled you with the other (highly effective, trust me). You were laughing so much you thought your insides would burst.
"Ron - get- off!" you gasped between laughs.
"No way!" Ron laughed, "You must face the wrath of the Evil Hand Of Tickle!"
You screamed in mock fear.
"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, not the Evil Hand Of Tickle!!!"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:41 PM