KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Natalee Holloway

Natalee Holloway
Started by: Morning_Glory

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Natalee Holloway

what is everyone's thoughts on this girl-- she went missing on a senior class trip to Aruba...

if you live in America, Im sure you have heard at least a little bit if not a lot on this teenage girl

sorry if this thread has already been done

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 02:36 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

So, im not familiar with the name and i googled it and the first article that came up said "**** Natalee Holloway"

The second article said "She is a waste of skin" blink

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 03:58 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I am the Cupon"

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 04:35 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

the dumb hoe went to an island alone got drunk, then got horny, slept with three guys regretted it, complained and the guys shut her up!... Its ridiculous! Parents these days are stupid. and shes stupid for going around somewhere alone

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 04:36 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

you mean these 3 guys killed her when they "shut her up" ?

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 04:41 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

I dunno what the hell happened to her.. but it looks like that one guy the judge's son might have killed her. the other two guys might have helped in it too

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 04:46 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

gimmie a story i can read on a link, sauce

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 04:47 AM
krillinite

laughing out loud do I look like the Washington Post?

stick out tongue ill see what i can do big grin

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 04:58 AM
krillinite

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 05:03 AM
GCG
Red Bull

quote: (post)
Originally posted by a1hsauce
http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/natalee_holloway

this is just a yahoo search

Hey ! Its saturday !

ive got the earned right to be lazy ! stick out tongue

Thanks !

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 05:09 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh, If she's dead she's dead.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 05:43 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by GCG
So, im not familiar with the name and i googled it and the first article that came up said "**** Natalee Holloway"

The second article said "She is a waste of skin" blink

The guy who wrote the "**** Natalee Holloway article" kind of has a point though......why does she get so much time while all the opther milions of lost people don't.......?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 08:15 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because Shes Hot, Who cares about Ugly People {/sarcasm/}

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 09:06 AM
Bardock42

Originally posted by SlipknoT
Because Shes Hot, Who cares about Ugly People {/sarcasm/}

Actually you probably got a point...to some extend.....yes....anyways..:Why the ****ing **** does Wikipedia have an entry aboot her...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 09:09 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

The funny thing is that Truthfully I dont think I was being Sarcastic.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 09:19 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Originally posted by a1hsauce
the dumb hoe went to an island alone got drunk, then got horny, slept with three guys regretted it, complained and the guys shut her up!... Its ridiculous! Parents these days are stupid. and shes stupid for going around somewhere alone

she didnt go ALONE

and she didnt sleep with 3 guys... there are 3 guys who are suspects in her disappearance...

they cant find her any where and they cant find a body

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 05:00 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

And they wont find a body either cause she in the ocean and has been since the day after she disappeared more than likely.

She WAS however out on the beach alone in a foreign country with at least one guy that she didnt know well which doesnt say much for her decision making skills.

I do agree with the poster that asked why has this girl gotten so much national media attention when there are many more teenage girls who turn up missing every week?

The answer to that I think is money. The Holloways have it and can afford to get their story out there.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 09:25 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

"She is sleepin wit' da fishes Tony". That is my best guess since it seems like she has been sleeping with everyone else on the island.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 09:48 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I haven't heard of this girl.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 09:49 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

seriously? she was on the news channels non stop the first 3 days she disappeared awhile back blink

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:19 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote