KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Natalee Holloway

Natalee Holloway
Started by: Morning_Glory

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

but i havent heard anything since then.. its been a few days and they havent said anything about the arm since erm

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 11:03 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

still cant believe they havent found her after a yr... sad

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 12:09 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Its a bit hard to find a dead person. If she really is dead, that is.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 12:20 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
still cant believe they havent found her after a yr... sad

It's very hard to find a body when you have NO leads at all....It could be in the ocean, thrown in a well, buried in sand....It could be anywhere.

And like Imaginary said, she might not even be dead.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 12:24 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

you think she might still be alive, that would really be bizaar -- i think her parents have come to except that she is probably dead

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 12:35 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by BackFire
I haven't heard of this girl.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 02:33 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by SlipknoT
Meh, If she's dead she's dead.

Spoken truly like Slipknot.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 02:51 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

it's still sad...

I hate Slipknot... but i would be sad if Slipknot was in Natalee H. position (maybe)

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 03:12 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

you think she might still be alive, that would really be bizaar -- i think her parents have come to except that she is probably dead

Well, I believe she's dead, but like someone said a while back. ( on page 2 maybe) She could have been sold as a slave or something. I know how unlikely that sounds, but there's no body found yet....You can't throw anything out of the window.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 03:48 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Long story, short. Who gives a shit?

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 07:42 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

This was an extreme case of MWWS. Do people have any idea how many other men, women and children (of other races) go missing every year (due to abduction)? All they get is a fuc.king shitty ass snapshot of themselves on Nancy Grace for about ten seconds. This girl on the other hand had hour upon hour, day upon day and week upon week of national media coverage. It honestly sickened me to bear witness to such an atrocity, such an unfair conglomeration of resources. I mean this girl had three F-16 warplanes looking for her ass. Don't get me wrong, I'm very sorry that this all happened, but what exactly makes/made Natalee so special. Was it because she was about enter college in the fall and had her entire life ahead of her (like many in their late teens/early twenties)? Or was it because she was white and relatively wealthy? Or is the media's own fault for trying to jam this goddamn story down America's throat for over a fuc.king year? OK, tirade's over.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 03:45 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

did anyone watch the 20/20 last night ... where they aired the taped confession of Joran

pretty interesting stuff...hope they reopen the case

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 06:57 PM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cory Chaos
Same shit, different day. Soldiers are dying needlessly

No they're not, they're dying for their pay checks. If you willingly enter the military you should know the risks, you could get killed - it's an occupational hazard.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 07:23 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

did anyone watch the 20/20 last night ... where they aired the taped confession of Joran

pretty interesting stuff...hope they reopen the case

The case was never closed, I believe.

They're building a better case against him now, he'll probably be arrested within the month.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 07:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Robtard
The case was never closed, I believe.

They're building a better case against him now, he'll probably be arrested within the month.

The case was never officially closed because it wasn't solved. The investigation stopped however and Joran was no longer a suspect...

Also his confession might have just been another lie, there have already been some minor problems with his confession so far, so it might have just all been yet another lie.

Still with all this media attention he will never get a job or a normal life in the US, the Netherlands or Aruba again so he's ****ed even if he gets to stay out of jail.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 07:47 PM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Originally posted by Devil King
Long story, short. Who gives a shit?

Yeah, it's just another case of the media having Missing White Woman Syndrome.

Hundreds of other Americans have gone missing since 2004.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 08:33 PM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

If it makes you feel any better, Jackie Malfoy's missing, and no one cares.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 12:43 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Suspect admits he murdered Natalee Holloway on Aruba in 2005, pleads guilty to extorting her mom

Natalee Holloway was beaten to death on a beach in Aruba and her body pushed out to sea after refusing the advances of the chief suspect in the 2005 killing, who admitted to the murder before pleading guilty Wednesday to extorting money from the missing teen’s mother.

Although Joran van der Sloot isn’t charged in Holloway’s death, his confession may finally resolve a case that has captivated the public’s attention for nearly two decades, spawning extensive news coverage, books, movies and podcasts.

“As far as I’m concerned, it’s over,” Beth Holloway, Natalee’s mother, told reporters outside the federal courthouse in Alabama. “Joran van der Sloot is no longer the suspect in my daughter’s murder. He is the killer.”
-snip

The deplorable Joran van der Sloot has finally admitted to the murder.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 18th, 2023 07:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote