KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Worst anime ever

Worst anime ever
Started by: moises

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonheartmm

super sentai lmao

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 03:24 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
No it's not.

And DBZ is at least twice the anime Naruto will ever be.

If you ignore the fact that all of of the fights are linear and made for the average dumb person, yeah.

Who can forget Freeza drowning Goku? Who can forget Goku standing with his hands in the air for two straight episodes and Freeza never thinking to look up?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 05:22 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
If you ignore the fact that all of of the fights are linear and made for the average dumb person, yeah.

Who can forget Freeza drowning Goku? Who can forget Goku standing with his hands in the air for two straight episodes and Freeza never thinking to look up?
If by that you mean they are much more high paced and generally more exciting than Naruto fights, yeah. smile

You mean when he was distracted by Goku's little ass friends? And Freeza is an idiot, that was pretty much obvious.

But the Super Buu vs. Vegeto fight was t3h sex.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 03:14 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

They were exciting for the first couple of times, yeah. But, like the Wii, you eventually realize that it's the same shit wrapped in different foil every fight, so it doesn't matter. Spirit Bomb or Super kamehameha is the deuce ex machina to any problem, just like the Amaterasu... The fights are made for people who think Die Hard is a complicated movie and think Halo is a tactical shooter. Doesn't make it inherently bad, but, it's not for people who won't like glowing light bouncing against each other over and over. And the repetitive blur of punches, kicks, and screams.

And, on that note, how many fights did characters other than Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccalo, Trunks fight in that lasted more then like... an episode. The secondary characters are all either vastly weaker then every villain or or they pawn them. erm

Good show for people who like that stuff, no so good for everyone else.

Last edited by Final Blaxican on Sep 13th, 2008 at 02:26 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:14 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

They were exciting for the first couple of times, yeah. But, like the Wii, you eventually realize that it's the same shit wrapped in different foil every fight, so it doesn't matter. Spirit Bomb or Super kamehameha is the deuce ex machina to any problem, just like the Amaterasu... The fights are made for people who think Die Hard is a complicated movie and think Halo is a tactical shooter. Doesn't make it inherently bad, but, it's not for people who won't like glowing light bouncing against each other over and over. And the repetitive blur of punches, kicks, and screams.

And, on that note, how many fights did characters other than Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccalo, Trunks fight in that lasted more then like... an episode. The secondary characters are all either vastly weaker then every villain or or they pawn them. erm

Good show for people who like that stuff, no so good for everyone else.
Wait...What? Now you're dissing the Wii!? Why you little scroat! Spirit Bomb usually fails actually...It would have failed against Vegeta if not for some loophole that allowed Gohan to reflect it, and was actually being pushed back by Kid Buu before Goku's power was restored. Die Hard a complicated movie is a lol.

A few. I won't gop and prove it however because I refuse to whore Youtube for vids.

Nah ah.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 10:58 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Usually fails? When has Goku ever used the spirit bomb and the fight didn't end shortly thereafter? I think Freeza barely survived it but I'm not sure.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 11:01 PM
NemeBro

Freeza took it and then killed Krillin for lulz.

Freeza then was still able to go 100% and fight SSJ Goku.

Hell...Spirit bomb was not even inj Android/Cell saga. no expression

A Spirit bomb has never won a battle on its own.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 11:03 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Ya know I've just realized King Kai's techniques really aren't that great. Kaioken...stopped being useful after Vegeta. Spirit Bomb couldn't put down Vegeta or Freeza and barely beat Buu.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 04:49 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Well King Kai did make Goku much faster for when he needed to fight the Saiyans, and he probably received better MA training.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 05:08 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Who can forget Goku standing with his hands in the air for two straight episodes and Freeza never thinking to look up?

I think that might have something to do with Akira toriyami was still doing the manga and of course the creators of the show had to keep dragging the episodes out so they can wait for him to finish

Imo if they went about DBZ like the way they did For Dragonball i reakon it would be 20x better.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 05:55 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Every anime show in 4kids sucks gigantic balls!

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 06:07 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Every anime show in 4kids sucks gigantic balls!
You fiend. How dare you dis Ultimate Muscle, and Shaman King. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 06:29 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

DBZ fights are kinda stupid, but they are just so good. DBZ is like the only anime that makes me want to fight after I get through watchin it, best fights ever.

But the worst anime ever would have to be that BOBO shit. Sorry to say but that nigga is stupid.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 08:28 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Kento, 4Kids ruins anime.

Just look at One Piece. no expression

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 01:40 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

confused Personally I think 4kids version was better than the Funimation version that's out. But One Piece wasn't in my post. stick out tongue

Though I never will understand why the violence is so toned down in the animes while the TMNT series up until Fast Forward was able to be at least have more.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 03:48 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

ditto. they screwed every anime they licensed.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 04:04 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

beyblade.

it's fvcking dradles bumping into each other at the end of the day.

i feel sorry for the kids that get severely underwhelmed when they play that game for the first time thinking a moster is going to come out and slap their opponent in the ear.... actually, no i don't. fvck those kids. evil face

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 01:06 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Beyblade, lol.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 08:35 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by Kento
You fiend. How dare you dis Ultimate Muscle, and Shaman King. stick out tongue

4kids ****ed it up to the point of orgasmic torture.
Anyway, both 4kids and Funimations sucks major ass.
The dubs are killing the beauty of the shows.

You want good anime?
Watch the original Japanese version with the subs.
If you can't appreciate it, then betcha-by-golly learn how to read n00bs.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 08:18 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Air Gear is shit.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:06 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote