KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Worst anime ever

Worst anime ever
Started by: moises

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

HERETICS!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:24 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

crayon shinchan is the worst.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:25 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

G Gundam was pure win.
It was like DBZ meets Gundam.
And thus it's really the only mecha anime I enjoy.
Even Vandread, which was pretty cool, bored me because giant robots of doom just never caught my interest.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:42 AM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Vandread had busty babes in skimpy outfits though.

That has to count for sumthin.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:44 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
HERETICS!
I never said GW was bad, just it's not that great. After all it's better than DBZ.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:45 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is true.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:50 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

DBZ had better music.

quote:
Vandread had busty babes in skimpy outfits though.

That has to count for sumthin.

Of course it did. Jura was the perfect hotness and the way she was wanting to make a baby, I was hoping we'd see something...but alas, no.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 04:04 AM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Of course DBZ has better music. Nobody from JAM Project did music for Gundam Wing. Doesn't make it any better.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 04:12 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Kento
I never said GW was bad, just it's not that great. After all it's better than DBZ.
No it's not.

And DBZ is at least twice the anime Naruto will ever be.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 10:09 AM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Naruto is better than DBZ and GW COMBINED.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:43 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

No it's not.

And DBZ is at least twice the anime Naruto will ever be.
Nostalgia wise sure. Character wise is debatable. But Naruto has the better story.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:52 PM
steverules
The doctor

I disliked Blood: The last vampire

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 06:01 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galvaclaw

quote:
G Gundam was pure win.
It was like DBZ meets Gundam.
And thus it's really the only mecha anime I enjoy.
Even Vandread, which was pretty cool, bored me because giant robots of doom just never caught my interest.

I'd suggest watching some Super robot shows then. G gundam has allready hardened you to monster of the week type shows anyway.

Go for New getter robo, or gurren lagann.

Gundam wing wasn't bad, for its time it was well animated and it had a coherant story combined with nice mecha designs its atleast above average.

I can't understand calling Naruto bad because of the dub. It has a good dub. At least attack the glacial pacing and the overuse of flashbacks.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 06:42 PM
Galvaclaw is currently offline Click here to Send Galvaclaw a Private Message Find more posts by Galvaclaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TKM
Sweet Nut

I use to watch Pokemon when I was younger but then I was like this junk un got stupid and same with Digimon.

I thought Hamtaro was a cute show but hn.

Once I found something more interesting to watch I couldn't get into Sailor Moon any more.

So that's my drop.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 07:14 PM
TKM is currently offline Click here to Send TKM a Private Message Find more posts by TKM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Nostalgia wise sure. Character wise is debatable. But Naruto has the better story.
In terms of action, DBZ blows it away, I mean honestly, the retarded screaming crap is overrated, in that it is not as prevalent as people pretend it is, especially in the manga. The only one that really bugged me was USSJ Trunks. That shit was way too long. But in terms of fighting, Naruto can get boring. Most of the Shippuden fights can kiss my ass.

In terms of character, Vegeta alone is better than any and all in Naruto, this you cannot deny. no expression

Naruto has a better story than I would say the Buu saga and probably the Android saga, but the Saiyan and Freeza saga were great, and Dragonball was top knotch.

DBZ still remains to be the single greatest Shonen anime. Hell...I bet if you asked Kishimoto, he would probably agree.

Goku forms the basis for the modern Shonen character. Goofy, brave, strong sense of justice, and a tendency to eat all in sight. laughing out loud

Without DBZ, there would be no Naruto.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 07:37 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

In terms of action, DBZ blows it away, I mean honestly, the retarded screaming crap is overrated, in that it is not as prevalent as people pretend it is, especially in the manga. The only one that really bugged me was USSJ Trunks. That shit was way too long. But in terms of fighting, Naruto can get boring. Most of the Shippuden fights can kiss my ass.

In terms of character, Vegeta alone is better than any and all in Naruto, this you cannot deny. no expression

Naruto has a better story than I would say the Buu saga and probably the Android saga, but the Saiyan and Freeza saga were great, and Dragonball was top knotch.

DBZ still remains to be the single greatest Shonen anime. Hell...I bet if you asked Kishimoto, he would probably agree.

Goku forms the basis for the modern Shonen character. Goofy, brave, strong sense of justice, and a tendency to eat all in sight. laughing out loud

Without DBZ, there would be no Naruto.
Bah Naruto has the best fights..DBZ > Shippuden though I do agree but Naruto > Both.

This is debatable...But yea I do think Vegeta, Bardock, and Tien are all better characters than Naruto characters..but it's all opinion really.

Eh I think Naruto in general..when it's not all about Sasuke...has the better story. But yea I guess that's really all opinion though.

Of course Kishi would say that..he was inspired by DB along with like...nearly everybody else.

And I hate Gokou....and most people that act like him barring Naruto who I think is a better character, and Ginji who I think is a better character than both combined.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 07:41 PM
NemeBro

Bah Naruto has the best fights..DBZ > Shippuden though I do agree but Naruto > Both.

This is debatable...But yea I do think Vegeta, Bardock, and Tien are all better characters than Naruto characters..but it's all opinion really.

Eh I think Naruto in general..when it's not all about Sasuke...has the better story. But yea I guess that's really all opinion though.

Of course Kishi would say that..he was inspired by DB along with like...nearly everybody else.

And I hate Gokou....and most people that act like him barring Naruto who I think is a better character, and Ginji who I think is a better character than both combined.
1. Never. DBZ fights are much more high paced and exciting, even in the anime, actually, the anime can sometimes even make the fights better with the filler they put in fights. Who can forget Freeza drowning Goku by holding his head underwater with his foot?

2. I agree. I also really like Goku and Piccolo.

Although Mr. Popo is the worst character ever conceived I admit, there is just so many things wrong with him.

3. Yeah.

Although general consensus is that storyline wise, DB, Saiyan saga, and Freeza saga had better stories than anything after.

4. Exactly. DBZ has become an inspiration for aspiring Shonen anime writers.

DBZ is iconic. Believe It! will never be greater than "It's Over 9,000!!!"

5. Meh, fair enough. I like him personally. Moreso than I like characters such as Superman in fact.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 07:49 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Gundam Wing was irritating. I liked G Gundam way more.
you would get killed in japan for saying that.

and to anyone that doesn't like universal century gundam shows, doesn't like anime. for real. gtfo.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 10:59 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid Durandal
Restricted

Account Restricted

Go! It was about as exciting as putting on my socks.

Thanks ScarletSpeed for the Sig

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 11:53 PM
Solid Durandal is currently offline Click here to Send Solid Durandal a Private Message Find more posts by Solid Durandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

1. Never. DBZ fights are much more high paced and exciting, even in the anime, actually, the anime can sometimes even make the fights better with the filler they put in fights. Who can forget Freeza drowning Goku by holding his head underwater with his foot?

2. I agree. I also really like Goku and Piccolo.

Although Mr. Popo is the worst character ever conceived I admit, there is just so many things wrong with him.

3. Yeah.

Although general consensus is that storyline wise, DB, Saiyan saga, and Freeza saga had better stories than anything after.

4. Exactly. DBZ has become an inspiration for aspiring Shonen anime writers.

DBZ is iconic. Believe It! will never be greater than "It's Over 9,000!!!"

5. Meh, fair enough. I like him personally. Moreso than I like characters such as Superman in fact.
I like the variety of fights in Naruto. None of my favorite fights involve Sasuke or Naruto except their last fight at VotE. Funny thing is..most of my favorite fights are of people I don't like. I dislike a lot of the Anime Naruto fights though but yea Anime DBZ fights are usually better than the manga. Vegetto/Buu is one I can really think of. And while both Vegeta/Gokou fights are classic I don't think they outdo that Naruto had more of a variety when it came to fights.

Piccolo is okay but I wouldn't put him in the same league as Vegeta character wise (course I wouldn't put Tien either I just really like Tien.)

Eh I really disliked the Freeza saga. Saiyan saga was okay but I wouldn't say it was better than everything else I've seen.

AstroBoy inspired a lot of thing also..Doesn't mean it's great. stick out tongue
Well tell me when Gokou gets a saying that's more well known than Dattebayo or Believe It. Everybody knows Vegeta's got all the best line anyway. Who remembers or cares about what Gokou went on about but everybody remembers Vegeta's speeches.

While I've come to accept the fact I'll never dislike DBZ as much as I keep claiming and I do like a lot of characters from it over Superman...Gokou isn't one of them. I do like Gokou over Gohan..if that counts for something though.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 02:35 AM