KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Ron and hermione (let ur imagination run wild)

Ron and hermione (let ur imagination run wild)
Started by: padmeXskywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

"so am i." said hermione
Ron yawned " i am tired."
"you can't be tired till you tell me what the Bloody Hell is going on!"
Hermione said sternly
"Hey thats my Line."
ron Said Faintly
"Just tell me ronald what is going on."
Ron started
"Okay...you see..."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 03:56 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

Ron tried to explain to her what was going on, but he didn't really know himself. So he did the best he could and when he was finished she sat down beside him. "That's really strange..." she said as she yawned. "Yeah, it is..." Ron agreed as he put his arm around her and pulled her close. She just smiled, they were finally alone.

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 10:48 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Then of course 5 minutes later harry ran in and said....

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 01:55 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
Then of course 5 minutes later harry ran in and said....

More like sang, "I LIKE CHEESE!" at the top of his lungs in what he thought was an opera voice and then ran back out. Ron and Hermione glanced at each other then burst out laughing. Ron was on his knees and couldn't breath when the entrance to Dumbledore's office sprang open and Dumbledore rushed out...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 02:06 AM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

this is getting very funny.

"Gummy Worms!" he shouted as the gargoyle sprang back into place. "Oh, pardon me Ms. Granger, Mr. Weasley. Have you seen Harry? It seems some of the Sytherains had cursed him."

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 05:38 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Takáta

LEMOOOOOOOOON CURRRRRRRD harry screamed.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 09:52 PM
Darth Takáta is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Takáta a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Takáta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Harry Ran to ron and Slamed him in the head with a BIG Lemon..Rons Hair turned yellow..Harry ran away laughing "LEMONS!"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 11:04 PM
Brunette Angel

Dumbledore streaked after him (who knew he was that fast?) and headed him off in the entrance hall, "Harry, let me cast the counter curse!" he said as he raised his wand...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 11:17 PM
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Harry siddenly was still and ...dropped the Lemon and kneeled and Kissed the floor "after afect." Dumboldore said.."off to buy some frogs.".and he walked away

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 01:59 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"Er..... What just happened?" Harry stood up. "An why are my hands dyed purple?" Harry looked at Ron. "You have yellow hair. It's kind of funny looking. I feel all happy......" Harry keep staring at Ron's hair

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 03:34 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

"Uh...I Think i looked cute as a blonde?"

Then Hermione Intrupted " you always lookes cute." then she turned Red." Harry and ron looked at her,harry suprised,Ron joyus..

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 03:37 AM
Brunette Angel

Harry had enough of watching Hermione and Ron google at each other and headed out to Hagrids. In the meantine, Hermione and Ron went up to the common room and discovered no one was there...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 11:15 PM
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

...no expression I Will let someone else answer to that one

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 11:42 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"Hey, Hermy. Wanna come up to the boy's dormitory?"

"You know it's against school rules."

"Aw, come one Hermione. You've done it before."

"That was at Christmas."

"Then come up right now."

"Fine," She kissed him on the cheek. "Let's go."

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 01:50 AM
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

The Hurried Up the stairs Hermione Looked around then out of nowhere skipped up the stairs..she listened to the door and no one was there,come to think about no one was in the school...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 01:54 AM
Brunette Angel

Because they were all outside since it was such a beautiful day!

"So what are we gonna do in here?" Hermione asked as she walked to the window. She pulled it open to let the breeze in and stood there as it blew lightly on her face.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 04:05 AM
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Hmm..Ron said,"In Room With girl..or Beautiful day...what a challenge to pick."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 04:08 AM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

omg! please don't let this story turn nasty, I'm only 13

I'll just let someone else take this=)

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 03:14 AM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Hermione Yawns "I Got to study."

Ron looked at her biwildered "Study What?!"

"Who Knows." Then suddenly a ballerina comes and dances around the two of them then rises to the celleing.

"OOOKKKAAAAY!" they both said,then ron turned to hermione and said "Who were we talking about." Hermione says ".........i am not in the mood to hear movie quotes today.." Ron stared at her "whats a Movie ?"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 03:23 AM
Brunette Angel

::I don't get it...::

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 06:32 AM