KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » New StarWars RPG

New StarWars RPG
Started by: Liquid_Fire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Liquid_Fire
Respect

New StarWars RPG

THIS IS VITAL FOR THE RPG. PLEASE READ IT ALL, ESPECIALLY THE STUFF AT THE BOTTOM.

[Let it be noted that all following characters, history of characters, and setting are part of the actual Star Wars universe and are not my own creation.]

The room was large, and empty save for one person. Easily three stories tall, more then one hundred feet long and fifty feet wide it was one of the larger locations inside the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4. At one end large metal doors, that would rise when someone entered, led to a small, but wide, set of stairs, about eight steps. Half way to the other end the room widened to about fifty feet, continuing for about twenty feet the floor rises about six feet and again, a set of stairs leads to the last ten feet of the room where, between five pillars in the middle of the wall, it meets open air. On the higher floor, was the one person. Dressed in black, Jedi clothing, sat Luke Skywalker.

He rose from his meditating, and stood silently, the only sound was his breathing, which was barely audible. The setting sun cast long shadows across his face and into the room giving in a darker mood. The silence was shattered as the metal doors opened and two Jedi stepped through, Kyle Katarn and Jaden Korr. Kyle glanced to either side, the gloomy appearance and Luke’s demeanor when he called had put him on edge…it was obvious. Something was up.

Luke hadn’t moved since they entered, both Jaden and Kyle walked forward and descended the first set of stairs and made their way across the room, their foot falls echoing into the silence.

”Kyle, Jaden” Luke said as they slowed at the bottom of the stairs. “It’s good to see you have come.” Luke, who hadn’t moved an inch since they entered, finally turned to look at them.

”Luke, you still haven’t taught me how to do that.” Kyle had laid his arms across his chest. Kyle had been a Jedi a long time ago, but after nearly falling to the Dark Side he relinquished his lightsaber and severed his connection with the force. A few years later he discovered an Imperial plot, of which a Dark Jedi named Dessan was planning to infuse his troops with the force and make an army of Dark Jedi warriors. Kyle and decided to stop this and became a Jedi again. After he had killed Dessan, he had entered the same room and Luke had spoken to him in the same way, he’d said. “Someday your going to have to teach me how to do that.”

Luke didn’t smile, “Several CorSec security officers, seven to be exact, were found murdered in their main headquarters complex.”

Jaden shifted nervously, he was a good friend of Kyle’s, but did not know Luke that well. It was evident that Luke hadn’t told them everything. “CorSec officers are well trained for combat and are well armed as well, some with Flechettes. And now several of them have been murdered?!”

”In their own headquarters?” Kyle added, his hands fell to his sides. “Luke what is it, the only times I’ve seen you like this was when Dessan had made his army of saber wielding, force infused, warriors, and when Tavion had begun her plan to resurrect the Sith Lord Marka Ragnos along with the Reborn dark Jedi and the cultist.”

”The CorSec officers were killed by a lightsaber.” Luke stopped and let that sink in, “And the attacker stole two files, one was highly classified information, I don’t know what it is exactly CorSec would not say, but it involved weapons research. The second file contained biological information, that was not classified and it involved some type of failed cure they could not complete. It was a type of radical cell regeneration. Both of these files were encrypted with backup methods.”

”Do we have another Dark Jedi on our hands?” Kyle asked.

”Maybe, I don’t know, but it is what I fear, they were killed by a lightsaber. Even someone skilled with a lightsaber would find it near impossible to over power that many guards without the aid of the force.”

Kyle started, ”So you want us to go and check it out.” It was more of a statement than a question. Jaden had not spoken much, he was nervous around Luke like most of the other Jedi.

”No, your going to Vajun, I have another lead there that involves a similar incident. I have others that will go to Corillea.”

The doors opened a second time, “Han, Leia…Chewbacca. Good to see you.”

”Luke old buddy, I’m always here for a favor. What do you need?” Chewbacca grumbled at his side.

”I want you to transport some Jedi to Corillea, your connections will help and I wouldn’t trust anyone else with the job. I want you to know it may turn out to be very dangerous.” Luke’s voice sounded grim.

Han’s smile faltered for a second, “Hey! What are friends for, I’ll get your friends there. I’ll have to speak wit Ackbar to get someone to replace me as General of the fleet against Zsinji while I’m gone, but that will be done in a jiff.”

”I can ask the fleet to be ready in case anything happens.” Leia spoke up.

”Thanks…all of you. The Jedi who will go to Corillea should be here anytime.” A few moments later the doors opened again. The Jedi had arrived.

[This is where you come in, place your sheet or “bio” and walk into the room. You all have received a message from Luke himself to come to this room and that it was urgent. This is very rare, you decide your own mood when entering.]

[plz dont quote me, it takes up space and will discourage people from reading this. When you post make sure it is only your sheet or bio[]

[I will narrate the plot, please do your best to follow the stroy, what you post will affect the story, I only am making the base, but dont post anything that is completely unrelated. Such as things like there is a Dark Lord rizing at so and so or A large amont of sith have been located in this place, posts like that will be made at certain places but to post such out of the blue just to start some huge fight will make the thread die, it did every other time. Im not trying to be boss, I am just trying to make a story that is compelling and enjoyable while clear and easy to read. Your posts should be like a novel. HAVE FUN!![]

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Aug 27th, 2005 at 11:06 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 10:52 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Name: Zahlor [Pronounced Z-aa-lore]

Alias(Nickname): None

Species: Human

Padwan or Jedi Knight. (No Masters yet): Jedi Knight

Sabre Color: Unkown

Personality: Zahlor is an X-Military, and thus he is a natural leader and used to giving orders and having them obeyed. Don't let his tone or appeareance mis lead you however, he his a kind person and takes thing at heart. He may be harsh at times, and he expects the best. While he prefers a brute force approach, he is a brilliant tactician and always gets the job done. He cares a great deal for peace and life, but will not hesitate to kill, which is his specialty. Zahlor spent a brief perioud of time in the Altarian mines at the Atlas Moons and the force enfused crystals changed him in some way and he has not aged since.

History: Zahlor is an X-Military, he worked in nearly all the fields, and was a legend. Presumed dead for a few years, he re-surfaced as a Jedi. But he was not trained in the Academy, and his methods were not as tranquil. He worked as a bounty hunter and his renown for the killing of Athas Kandor (Large Hut). Considered one of the most dangerous men in the galaxy, he befriended Luke when he saved his life, and the same thing happened with Kyle Katarn later on. He was a user of the Dark Side for nearly a year, but for some reason it did not corrupt him. After Luke saved him, he denied the offer to become a Jedi, but eventually accepted after Kyle saved his life. One of the more powerful Jedi in the way of combat, he was very popular among the students. After Dessan invaded the Academy with his Dark Jedi troops, he lost all his friends and once again started using his Dark Powers, he killed many of the Dark Jedi and after the battle he used his skills he learned as a bounty hunter to start hunting them down. Shorty after he started his mad quest for venence a year ago he dissapeared and is now again presumed dead.

Other: (Quotes) "Most military commander today just care about getting their job done and leading them to they objective, I see things a different way. While I myself would die for a god cause, I would never even think of throwing another's life away. In my opinion a good leader leads their men to the objective, and leads them home. That's why I chose the Jedi, they are incedibly skilled combatents, and see things right."

"Dessan's force empowerd troops killed my friends Luke, I'm going to pay them back in the same favour, don't get in my way or I may try and kill you too...I don't know. Kyle may take this hard because of his past as a mercenary. Tell him not to try and find me."

[]For now only make ONE post that is your character info, if you have any other information please put it in the same post do NOT make another one to say something else.[] eek! ... big grin

PM me for any questions...at all. Mentioned characters, seeing they are real you may want some background on them, I can give it to you first hand or provide a link.

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Aug 27th, 2005 at 11:03 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 10:52 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

[]Hmm maybe the above isn't that fair, ok you can post to discuss this but don't flood this with pointless posts that are 5 words long unless it is a good question worth answering. I got a PM asking if this is a hosted RP, the answer is no. This RPG is not hosted. I am not in charge, just influcing the game so it stays with the plot but you will have near limitless freedom as long as it is within reason. Remember that this is open for discection and I am not in charge.[]

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Aug 28th, 2005 at 01:13 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 01:04 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

ok...
Name: Javour

Sabre Color: orange(if we get lightsaber already)

History: (can i put it in one post later? if not i will edit it and add it on.)

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 01:34 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

[This message in brackets will be in all of my posts for a the first few pages befoer we actually start RPGing. Please read the entire first post, you will have much more fun knowing the story, rules revised on third post. Also read the second post it is my Bio.]

Good to have you Saratn. Yes you get your lightsabers already, but not dual sabers or double bladed, you are after all Jedi Knights or Padawans of other players. The rank of Master will be avaliable, I will control Jaden, Kyle, and Luke and thus you will be promoted for some things, and with this comes the saber variants. Saber variants may also be achieved by killing dark jedi, but in this game they are rare and you are discouraged from adding them into the posts right now, that is my job because at the beginning it is important to the plot. You will be able to add the occaisonal dark Jedi when we are in certain areas, and after a certain point in the story, but not too many.

[]I dont know what time it is where you are, but to help you know when I will be on, it is 10:00 PM where I live.]

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Aug 28th, 2005 at 02:04 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 02:00 AM
Nola_One
Omega

Name: Nice-Surine (nice – sur – een)

Also Known As (A.K.A.): Nick

Padwan or Jedi Knight: Jedi Knight (recently named one)

Saber Colour: Green

Personality: Very tranquil, not much for socializing, always one that thinks of situations from an original perspective, not very trusting of the older ways of the force but learning to use them, prefers using his words of wisdom as much as possible before having to use the force powers, and even in combat he uses his abilities to mostly defend himself and uses his lightsaber (though he prefers 2…). You could say he tries to hide his abilities until they are needed, even at times he can hide his thoughts from his teachers.

History: Born on Courscant, he saw the rebuilding of cultures after the Empire and felt a great pull towards the knowledge of all things, it was during that time in his young age of 5 (which was almost to old but he kept his mouth shut and listens) that one of the new Jedi Knights found him. He learned the ways of the force easily, and it helped him to learn about all cultures around the galaxy, he has learned, many languages and traditions. Of course Nick’s force powers were not as noticeable in training, he could still talk with wisedom and fight with out faltering (as if he hid his force powers), Nick maybe a more diplomatic kind of idealist but after you truly find his thoughts and he open up to people you know that he works with the Force for the good of all.

Other: None for the moment.

Last edited by Nola_One on Aug 28th, 2005 at 02:44 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 02:35 AM
Nola_One is currently offline Click here to Send Nola_One a Private Message Find more posts by Nola_One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

[This message in brackets will be in all of my posts for a the first few pages befoer we actually start RPGing. Please read the entire first post of this thread, you will have much more fun knowing the story, rules revised on third post. Also read the character bios.]

Good to have you Nola, interesting character, one half of mine, your without the raw power. You may prefer two, and as I stated you can make ur own style of saber once you achieve the rank of master or you can pick up a saber of a dark jedi. Read my previous post to see the situation with dark jedi. But you WILL be fighting them.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 02:44 AM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

[]Going to be goen for the next ten hours. If you post ur bio and you hve questions pm me plz and I will answer in ten hours.[]

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:23 AM
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

just a brain storm did you by any chance get permisiion?

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:10 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

I don't think Ush would have posted a redirect to here if there was no permission.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:03 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
padmeXskywalker
DeadMenTellNoTales ARRR

Name: Padmii Aconda

Alias(Nickname): Padmii

Padwan or Jedi Knight. (No Masters yet): padawan

Sabre Color: blue

historName: Zahlor [Pronounced Z-aa-lore]

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:13 AM
padmeXskywalker is currently offline Click here to Send padmeXskywalker a Private Message Find more posts by padmeXskywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
padmeXskywalker
DeadMenTellNoTales ARRR

Sorry, let me do that again

Name: Padmii Aconda

Alias(Nickname): Padmii

Padwan or Jedi Knight. (No Masters yet)stick out tongueadawan

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:15 AM
padmeXskywalker is currently offline Click here to Send padmeXskywalker a Private Message Find more posts by padmeXskywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
padmeXskywalker
DeadMenTellNoTales ARRR

[]zalor (liquid_fire) said something about dont quote on this thread or somehting because it gets too confusing[]

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:34 AM
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Name: Leo Tranquil
Sabre colour: Emerald Green
Sabre Form: Soresu
Force Powers: Force Push, Force Pull, Force Speed, Force Jump, Sabre Throw, Force Shield.
History: Will be posted later.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:05 AM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup yup, this is actually a re-start of an already permitted game.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:58 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

[This message in brackets will be in all of my posts for a the first few pages befoer we actually start RPGing. Please read the entire first post of this thread, you will have much more fun knowing the story, rules revised on third post. Also read the character bios.]

Good to have you both Padmii and Will-one, you dont have to write your force powers, each post is going to be like a novel [Which i alredy stated] and this is not based on a game, the the control of the force you have will be based on the movie and/or books.

I WOULD like people to know that while this is a restart, it is mch different, the original game just started with a random post and fell apart because there was no story at all. I have written an intro at the top of this thread that will start the plot.

Five characters was my quota to start the RPG, and now we have five. As people join they will walk into the room through the doors and into the room.

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Aug 28th, 2005 at 02:26 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 02:22 PM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

The doors rose again, Han, Leia, Kyle, Jaden and Chewe all turned to see who had come. "I want you to meet Leo. One of our best, and our youngest."

[12 and a Jedi Knight?! Leo most arent even padawans yet. Ur gonna have to change that unless you have a legidimet reason besides being the Jedi apex]

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 02:29 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Will-one Kenobi.. can a 12 years old be this powerfull? :s I am not very good ad sw so please dont laugh if i make a fool of myself.

Force Powers: Force Push, Force Pull, Force Speed, Force Jump, Sabre Throw, Force Shield.

----------------------------------------------------------
Name: Zuke Zion Zaxer (Z-uu-ke)

Alias: Zet

Species: Zabrak

(please log in to view the image)

Class: Jedi Knight

Sabre Color: Doublebladed GoldenSabre.

Personality: Zuke is an powerfull man, which is not a good thing, when comes to his personality. He is a great knight, but he is not always very much into talking about a situation. Shoot first, ask questions later He is abit impatient but it does not mean how intelligent he is. He is a bright and wise man, but not always as purehearted as other jedi knights. He is a fully experienced warrior and wish no deeper than accepting an padawan to bring his warrior knowledge further.

History: Zuke has a bad childhood, when his both parents where slayed. Slayed by the republican because of their way in life, as traitors. He himself was helped by the jedi order, when they realised he was on the edge of taking the wrong path. He got helped in the last minute if that is the right words. He was a strong force user and the jedi order realised that. He has been in all kind of fields when it come to war and is one of the jedi Vets. He is strong and fast even if he has quite an high age. He just arrived from a battle, as he got called to this meeting with Luke and the others and he just about now entered the room

Other: (Short descrition) Powerfull, Impatient, Stong, Quick, Kind, Tricky.
Sabre Form: Form IV
Length: 1.89 Meters tall and a weight of 220lbs.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Last edited by Nozdormu on Aug 28th, 2005 at 02:33 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 02:31 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Okay the reason Leo is a Knight and not a padawan is because of the following reasons.

1: His mother and Father were both Jedi masters.
2: Because his parents were killed when he was born he started at the temple 3 days old.
3: A vortex of dark energy sent Leo to a forgotten plain where he had to embrace all the knowledge of the force he could at the age of 11.

( If you want I will change Leos age,I dont really mind )

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 03:26 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

(So leo know everything about the force at 12 years age? messed I would be abit more comfortable if you where abit older, but i dont mind a 12 years old wiseguy big grin Oh.. and i change the sabre thing to a single gold sabre.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 03:48 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote